New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    yes I love the cool whip mix-ins- the oreo is great- there is also a brownie mix in which is good also.- I'm just saying.......
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    1bdviximc784.jpg
    p24q2c7pjgrd.jpg

We are going back to the dollar store today for 3 for more lmfao

Muahahahahahahahaha
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    qxdatsl3qjtl.jpg

https://www.truwomen.com/collections/protein-bars-women

I'm not a woman, so definitely not the target market. But my mom loves them. Not sure if I've seen anyone post about these so figured I'd share.

I posted a few times about these saying I wanted to try them and was wondering if anyone did! They are sending me samples so I will be sure to let you guys know if they are any good.

$33.48/box of 12, though? Those would have to be some very special bars...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    qxdatsl3qjtl.jpg

I'm not a woman, so definitely not the target market. But my mom loves them. Not sure if I've seen anyone post about these so figured I'd share.

I posted a few times about these saying I wanted to try them and was wondering if anyone did! They are sending me samples so I will be sure to let you guys know if they are any good.

I haven't tried myself! But my mom has raved about them haha. If you like them I might get some for myself. Screw gender norms.
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    qxdatsl3qjtl.jpg

$33.48/box of 12, though? Those would have to be some very special bars...

Pretty competitive with other niche-bar brands, actually. (Bulletproof, Perfect Bar, Wella...)
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    1bdviximc784.jpg
    p24q2c7pjgrd.jpg

Haha! Actually surprised they're just now coming out with something like this. When I was a kid I used to mix fat free cool whip with crushed oreos and pudding mix (kind of like worms in dirt without the layers).
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    xomfeo8x0gjh.jpg

New Baskin Robbins "Freak Shakes"... these don't even look good to me haha.

I'm going to local place in ct that makes crazy ice cream creations
  • vnb_208
    Options
    1s1561n9mdrh.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    04bkpxwxq9wl.jpg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Therevdiqdlwmsj5i.jpg
    There so many idk what to get
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    yxs4dw4fz8y9.jpg
    Not bad, these have a straightforward caramel flavor and texture. I prefer Biena's salted caramel chickpeas though with their coating that's similar to what you get with a chocolate covered pretzel.

The company sent me a coupon to try a free bag of these but I can't find them anywhere! And what section of the store are they in, the potato chips, trail mix, snacks, or what???
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    1bdviximc784.jpg
    p24q2c7pjgrd.jpg

Made a special stop at Dollar Tree during lunch to pick up a couple (4 ) containers. :D
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    yxs4dw4fz8y9.jpg
    Not bad, these have a straightforward caramel flavor and texture. I prefer Biena's salted caramel chickpeas though with their coating that's similar to what you get with a chocolate covered pretzel.

The company sent me a coupon to try a free bag of these but I can't find them anywhere! And what section of the store are they in, the potato chips, trail mix, snacks, or what???

I found this particular flavor at Giant in kind of an odd section of the store, not the regular/main chips or snacks area, but what I'd consider to be the "healthy snacks" and random specialty aisle. In my store, they're in the same aisle as protein bars, vegetarian/vegan items, alternative nut butters and other random specialty items. They're also at Safeway, Whole Foods, and Harris Teeter (I haven't seen salted caramel at those, but other flavors like Korean bbq, chipotle, wasabi) in equally random locations. I've seen them by the nut/candy section in Whole Foods, croutons in Safeway, and the international section at Harris Teeter. Basically, they can be anywhere!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    1bdviximc784.jpg
    p24q2c7pjgrd.jpg

Made a special stop at Dollar Tree during lunch to pick up a couple (4 ) containers. :D

If I had the freezer space, I would have asked the very nice tall man to get me the other 5 or 6 containers I couldn't reach because they were so far back on the top shelf instead of just one of them.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    I had this for lunch today. Very good. I warmed it up on my panini press for 8 mins. 380 calories in the whole thing and very filling. They had other flavours too so I’ll be trying them all z6jxkwgy5zxv.jpeg

If you liked this you should definitely try their pizza mac and cheese. It's vegetarian but you wouldn't even know it because the "meat" substitute is super close to the real thing. I had to get up and double check the box twice because I couldn't believe it, haha. 10/10 recommend.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    1s1561n9mdrh.jpg

If only calories didn't exist or cause you to gain weight... this is so beautiful. If I were to let myself, I could 100% finish that entire thing in one sitting. <3333 Where was it??!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2018
    Options
    cxm38518c77s.jpeg
    t2obgq9inke1.jpeg
    hy7hr672dpn0.jpeg
    I know these are kind of old but first time for me. I loved them! Only 180 calories for a nice sized strudel. The icing was the best part though because it was that classic Cinnabon icing. There was a good amount of filling and I toasted extra long because I like it to be crispy and flaky. Delicious and satisfying.
  • vnb_208
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    1s1561n9mdrh.jpg

If only calories didn't exist or cause you to gain weight... this is so beautiful. If I were to let myself, I could 100% finish that entire thing in one sitting. <3333 Where was it??!

Its called cream & sugar cafe in Bethel CT.