New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Totally want these sunflower seed butter pretzels!!
    02686yuezzl0.jpeg
    I don’t like sushi but these look Interesting. ru2795ke4hh4.jpeg
    h78gmqd9rc97.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 Where the heck did you find that sushi? My husband would absolutely try it lmao
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 Where the heck did you find that sushi? My husband would absolutely try it lmao

Here is the full list of places it is available! https://www.hisshosushi.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Cheetos-Flamin-Hot-Roll-Participating-Locations.pdf

I guess they have them at some Targets, Stop & Shop, Meijer, Kroger, Giant Food, and Safeways. I didn't see it in real life, just saw it on my instagram feed lol.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    5yh8fgykge99.png
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    5yh8fgykge99.png

Thank you
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    vfvroryi4ebw.png
    rerkzher4cwp.png
    x4ye0stju6fk.png
    udtuufki4bg9.png
    3nc3f53ntlm2.png
    t8io9x1pvwn5.png
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    a4dgpb0w5vjp.png
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    nl5v0tlp8wam.png
    jqcedgib7fan.png
    I want the chicken bacon ranch NOW
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    Options
    iw7epal5vd2s.jpeg

Gonna try this tomorrow for our spaghetti and meatballs! We LOVE rice pasta (I’m Italian and grew up eating pasta at least once a week and rice pasta is indistinguishable from the authentic kind) but I’ve never had pasta with corn, though I’ve heard positive things.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    2nqlqih4qopq.png
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Options
    9lm8pnhv9bd8.jpeg
    b4bs5554s0sq.jpeg

I’ve never had chickpea butter or even knew it existed until now. They all are a mix of sunflower seeds and chickpeas. You can definitely taste the sunflower seed butter. They kind of taste like a super mild sunflower seed butter. I love sunflower seed butter, so I really like the flavor. They all have the consistency of a thick almond butter or slightly gritty sunflower seed butter. Not smooth, but I like the texture.

The cinnamon churro was my favorite and has a great sweet flavor. The chocolate is the thickest. It isn’t as sweet as I was expecting like chocolate peanut butter or other chocolate nut butters. It just has a very mild chocolate flavor. You can really taste the sunflower seed butter in this one. I would have liked it more if it was sweeter.

hycm7qc74lte.jpg
    ssa9e2wlzv14.jpg

This LOOKS AWESOME ! Where did youfind it?
  • dreamer182
    dreamer182 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    These are my current OBSESSION!

All of their flavors are amazing and everything is gluten free which for me is so hard to find. These two flavors are my current favorites! Chipwrecked has gf oreos and chips ahoy and Butter My Cookie has gf biscoff, toffee, and chocolate chips! They normally don't run sales but the discount code "amy10" will give you 10% off :)

i4jqq7dq33pf.jpg
    jr3oesea59nc.jpg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    I've drooled over these American Nut Butters...I couldn't be trusted with them in my house that's for sure!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    9lm8pnhv9bd8.jpeg
    b4bs5554s0sq.jpeg

I’ve never had chickpea butter or even knew it existed until now. They all are a mix of sunflower seeds and chickpeas. You can definitely taste the sunflower seed butter. They kind of taste like a super mild sunflower seed butter. I love sunflower seed butter, so I really like the flavor. They all have the consistency of a thick almond butter or slightly gritty sunflower seed butter. Not smooth, but I like the texture.

The cinnamon churro was my favorite and has a great sweet flavor. The chocolate is the thickest. It isn’t as sweet as I was expecting like chocolate peanut butter or other chocolate nut butters. It just has a very mild chocolate flavor. You can really taste the sunflower seed butter in this one. I would have liked it more if it was sweeter.

hycm7qc74lte.jpg
    ssa9e2wlzv14.jpg

This LOOKS AWESOME ! Where did youfind it?

Amazon! I think some other stores carry it as well. https://fieldtripsnacks.com/where-to-buy/
    dreamer182 wrote: »
    These are my current OBSESSION!

All of their flavors are amazing and everything is gluten free which for me is so hard to find. These two flavors are my current favorites! Chipwrecked has gf oreos and chips ahoy and Butter My Cookie has gf biscoff, toffee, and chocolate chips! They normally don't run sales but the discount code "amy10" will give you 10% off :)

i4jqq7dq33pf.jpg
    jr3oesea59nc.jpg

I would eat the entire container in one go. Flavored nut butters really do me in. There are so many brands out there that make amazing flavors.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    Options

Gonna try this tomorrow for our spaghetti and meatballs! We LOVE rice pasta (I’m Italian and grew up eating pasta at least once a week and rice pasta is indistinguishable from the authentic kind) but I’ve never had pasta with corn, though I’ve heard positive things.

Well in review, the pasta was good but it seemed more fragile than straight rice pasta, so while the flavor and texture was great, it broke a lot, leaving straight rice pasta to continue to reign supreme!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    4n5o8ucmadt6.jpeg
    I always use the TJ everything bagel seasoning on everything so I would love to try these awesome flavors from aldies.