New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    oj07ydnwp63e.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Not new but I’ve never had toblerone chocolate and wow was I missing out!!! Incredible the crunchy salted almond is the best. I loved the white chocolate. It’s real white chocolate not the “white creme” commercial chocolate brands use.

Just soooo rich and creamy. 540 per bar. I ate 1080 of my calories in toblerone yesterday and it was so worth it. 54dhtyvl1jcs.jpeg
    v1gvya7b4ool.jpeg
    uor1uxmk5m8w.jpeg
    r03n0qv8xcgb.jpeg

I love toblerone!
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    nnkmxpeabmc9.png

I thought these were pretty good. But my husband called them "ghosts of corn chips" (he still ate them). I have not eaten a deep fried chip product since developing GERD in 2018, so my taste buds are used to baked chips of all types.
  • slbbw
    slbbw Posts: 329 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    large_c44d4f5c-00d5-4b72-a70f-e765b17bff96.jpeg

I randomly picked these up at the grocery the other day looking for lower carb "noodles" I have not tried them yet. I did not believe the calorie count and had to read up on the product. Anyone else try these are they any good? I might need to go pick up some regular shirataki at the asian grocery some time if they end up being good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    nnkmxpeabmc9.png

I thought these were pretty good. But my husband called them "ghosts of corn chips" (he still ate them). I have not eaten a deep fried chip product since developing GERD in 2018, so my taste buds are used to baked chips of all types.

I will definitely try them if I see them then! I haven't had real corn chips in years either so I am sure I would like them.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    slbbw wrote: »
    large_c44d4f5c-00d5-4b72-a70f-e765b17bff96.jpeg

I randomly picked these up at the grocery the other day looking for lower carb "noodles" I have not tried them yet. I did not believe the calorie count and had to read up on the product. Anyone else try these are they any good? I might need to go pick up some regular shirataki at the asian grocery some time if they end up being good.

Yes, if you search these forums there are tons of threads on shirataki noodles. I personally go back and forth with them and am picky about the brands I like. I have to be in the mood for them, lol.

I have never liked that particular brand but you may. It really depends how you cook them and what sauces or things you plan to mix them with. Just make sure you rinse them VERY well. My favorite way to prepare is to rinse, boil, rise, pat dry and cook up in a pan with lots of seasonings before adding any sauces. I find the texture is the best that way and best in stir fries with veggies (not on their own just with a sauce). I have never had that shape though, I'd like to find the macaroni style!!
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    edited January 2021
    Options
    bhzb7en8boqo.jpeg

9kbm0h92g1h1.jpeg

So obviously Skinny Girl products are not at all new, but I was looking for a dressing option I could dunk snacks in and thought “What the heck” and got this. I’m surprised that it’s actually pretty darn good! Not the most amazing dressing I’ve eaten but I’m happy I bought it.

I love regular Veggie Straws but bought these spicy ones for my husband. He, a spicy addict, says they’re pretty good but certainly not hot, weaker than a spicy Cheeto. I, a spice wuss, still feel the burn in my mouth 15 minutes later from the one single one I tried, and I find them spicier than Takis which are my utmost limit for spicy chips. So do with this data what you will :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited January 2021
    Options
    @o0Firekeeper0o I LOVE skinny girl dressings. I like the poppyseed, honey dijon, and balsamic.

yhhsaahm6zmn.png
    I hate regular rice and never it, but would definitely try this since I LOVE cauliflower "rice". I haven't had chipotle in like a year though.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    m97xamubxpvr.jpeg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I hate regular rice and never it, but would definitely try this since I LOVE cauliflower "rice". I haven't had chipotle in like a year though.

I can’t jive with you on regular rice (I LOVE rice, especially sticky rice) but I would totally try this because I like cauli rice and it seems like an awesome way to save some calories!

• Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    @o0Firekeeper0o I LOVE skinny girl dressings. I like the poppyseed, honey dijon, and balsamic.

yhhsaahm6zmn.png

I saw a couple of reviews that said if you like roasted cauliflower that you will probably like this. As a cauliflower fan, I will definitely try it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I love their stroopwaffels and amazon recommended these to me, never knew they made cakes lol.
    f68hqcevi1mq.png
    1vw73ktyo0jo.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    k4x53cym08pm.png
    y0p0y2qjvrom.png
    Brown sugar Filled Sandwich Cookies
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234
    You’ve asked for it, they delivered 👏 it took a couple years, but 2021 might be the pistachio-craze year we’ve been waiting for 🎉
    cql81joqt691.png
    x1rgoscr39t0.png

OMG I HAVE TO TRY IT!!
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options

yhhsaahm6zmn.png

I'll try this. Love their rice