New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    Saw these at Whole Foods the other day and since they fit into my sodium limitation I thought I'd give them a try. I like them. You can taste the pumpkin and cranberries but I'm sure they'd taste better with some kind of cream cheese dip. kaqgwiwzd4ao.jpeg

If you like these, try Trader Joe's Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps. They're mini-toast shaped crackers, something like 11 for 80 cals. Really good with creamy goat, brie, or blue cheese - or just a sprinkle of salt (they need just a touch).
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »
    Saw these at Whole Foods the other day and since they fit into my sodium limitation I thought I'd give them a try. I like them. You can taste the pumpkin and cranberries but I'm sure they'd taste better with some kind of cream cheese dip. kaqgwiwzd4ao.jpeg

If you like these, try Trader Joe's Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps. They're mini-toast shaped crackers, something like 11 for 80 cals. Really good with creamy goat, brie, or blue cheese - or just a sprinkle of salt (they need just a touch).

I saw those! Considered them, lol.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »

I picked these up recently. Haven't tried them yet, but they do seem really nice.

CaramelAppleCups_9ozBag.png
    I tried one of these and gave the bag to my parents. They weren't awful, but they didn't have any sort of apple flavor.

20864059448_1d304e95cf_m.jpg
    Very nice. I tried these and enjoyed them a lot more than I thought I would. I like the saltiness.

k2-_b917c012-9854-46a1-b1e6-2eeef4e47198.v1.jpg
    These were the Kroger Free Friday Download two weeks ago. I love em. I've never had regular mint Oreos, but these seem like they have a better filling to cookie ratio.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried this ice cream?

http://winkfrozendesserts.com/
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    @spacequiztime I love the thins. Never was a huge fan of regular Oreos but these I like bc the ratio is far better IMO. The mint is the only flavor I haven't tried yet...added to the list :)
  • scastor27
    Options
    I've had this stashed for awhile. I really enjoyed it. It was dense and chewy with a subtle fruit flavor, nothing overwhelming. @vinegar_husbands I think you posted about these before. What's your favorite flavor? I think I might order some. I still have the cookie dough one to try.
    4684lnsopam7.jpeg
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I actually don't like the Oreo thins that much. I think they are better for people who like to eat Oreos as sandwiches, but I'm one of those people who usually twists one cookie off and eats it first. I find the thins don't have enough mintiness to really satisfy me. Regular mint Oreos are still my favourite.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
  • scastor27
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Oh my!!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    scastor27 wrote: »

Oh my!!!

Whoever finds these first is now responsible for alerting all of us ASAP so we can rush to the store and buy them!!!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    maxresdefault.jpg
    I refilled my ice cream stock and picked up this, Private Selections Cafe con Leche, and Turkey Hill pumpkin pie. I've been eyeing chocolate eclair for a while but it's SOOOO good. The vanilla base is nice and thick and blends very well with the cake, which is soft and moist. I think it might be discontinued. :(

I think I've seen Oreo Churro bites sold at Regal Cinemas. They sound good, but I don't like eating during a movie.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    HostageCat wrote: »

200 per case? Sounds like a lot!
  • friendlymush
    friendlymush Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Found this at target last week and I've almost finished the whole bag. Addicting! 2cyvzvy22hn7.jpg

Both of these are amaaazziing! They're fruit on the bottom too. The apple pie has spiced pie filling at the bottom and the pumpkin one is like a pumpkin custard. Very sweet. Found them at Aldi for 75 cents each so I had to stock up.
    bvecwkhtmyzh.jpg
  • scastor27
    Options
    Both of these are amaaazziing! They're fruit on the bottom too. The apple pie has spiced pie filling at the bottom and the pumpkin one is like a pumpkin custard. Very sweet. Found them at Aldi for 75 cents each so I had to stock up.
    bvecwkhtmyzh.jpg

I grabbed some of these as well! They were hiding in a secret section in the store. I'm glad I spotted them bc they're both yummy.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I've had this stashed for awhile. I really enjoyed it. It was dense and chewy with a subtle fruit flavor, nothing overwhelming. @vinegar_husbands I think you posted about these before. What's your favorite flavor? I think I might order some. I still have the cookie dough one to try.
    4684lnsopam7.jpeg

That looks good. I've seen they have a few flavors on Vitacost or Lucky Vitamin.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

Oh my!!!

Whoever finds these first is now responsible for alerting all of us ASAP so we can rush to the store and buy them!!!

Definitely! Those look amazing.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

Oh my!!!

Yes, this. I'm counting on all of you!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    bvecwkhtmyzh.jpg

I grabbed some of these as well! They were hiding in a secret section in the store. I'm glad I spotted them bc they're both yummy.

They *are* good! They also have a cranberry seasonal flavor which is delicious. I love Aldi. LOL