New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    On Vitamin Shoppe I seen they had a Birthday Cake Lenny & Larry's cookie. Anyone try that flavor yet?

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/complete-cookie-birthday-cake-12-cookie-s/le-1018#.Vjvv2itySih

they haven't shipped yet, but i ordered them!

Doh they didn't have that one 2 weeks ago when I ordered mine! Got too much to go through right now or I would check it out.

they're brand new :) just came out this week!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    On Vitamin Shoppe I seen they had a Birthday Cake Lenny & Larry's cookie. Anyone try that flavor yet?

http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/p/complete-cookie-birthday-cake-12-cookie-s/le-1018#.Vjvv2itySih

I have to try 'em, but I don't want to order twelve....

That's how I feel too. If they have a bigger sale then I might.

I also feel the same way about some of the protein bars & buying a whole case of them.

I seen they had the Probar Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, but I don't feel like buying a case.
  • DisneyDude85
    DisneyDude85 Posts: 428 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    0n6oyczgjqty.jpg

Good Morning all! I tried this yogurt last night and it was quite tasty. (6 oz, 123 cals, 13g carbs, 5g fat, 6 g protein.) To be honest, I didn't get any ginger, and faintly picked up on the maple. However, the quality of the product was fantastic for the price, $0.99. Very creamy, not a lot of the tang/tartness you get from some other yogurts. I would definitely get this BRAND again, but not necessarily this flavor! :)
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    [qi0gmkolpx4j.png
    ]

This was so good! Worth every calorie & fat gram.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    2ACD8E3F-C29C-379C-F8B4D3682E843CA0.jpg

I tried this recently. The caramel really gives the coffee a nice richness. Two really good flavors from the same brand in a row.... it's also not discontinued like my beloved chocolate eclair. :disappointed:

I'd definitely recommend Private Selections if you have a Kroger near you. With ice cream this good, I'm surprised at everyone's reaction to Blue Bell returning to shelves.

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Not sure how new these are, but...

5tub9zg1tbzs.jpg
    12 grams of fiber and 25 grams of protein per 2oz serving? Yes, please! Plus, it tastes just as good as regular pasta!

pawqdlrqz7tp.jpg
    Definitely not a health food since they're pure sugar, but there's no artificial colors and they're vegan (for those vegans who miss marshmallows). Plus, they never get hard like how Kraft marshmallows tend to get.

96e05n57aape.jpg
    These actually taste kind of like Pringles, only there's no nasty preservatives or additives, and they have 8 grams of protein per serving.

m0a7x8u08xk6.jpg
    These are delicious. My favorite brand of chips ever by far. They're all kettle cooked in coconut oil and sprinkled with sea salt. Sweet potato and the Sea Salt and Vinegar (not pictured) are the two best flavors.

k8hjrk2wdftu.jpg
    These are really awesome for when you know that you want a Larabar, but don't know which flavor you want. I like to pair Cashew Cookie and Cherry Pie together.

uf2zt6vfvmhy.jpg

I split a box of these with a couple of my coworkers a few weeks ago. Really yummy! They taste like maple-toasted almonds with added raisins. They're too expensive to buy on my own, but if they ever want to split another box, I'd happily do it.

2fru24sruxfw.jpg
    Best cow's milk yogurt ever! The cows eat 100% grass, and you can really tell in the quality of the yogurt. All of the cream is a buttery yellow color and floats to the top. I like to spoon it off the top and eat the cream first rather than stir it in like you're supposed to.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Yum this looks good seen it on The Impulsive Buy

22826080301_0db788de3b_z.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    So I've been trying more things from Linda's Diet DeLites. The Whoopie pies & filled donuts from Chatila's Bakery were pretty disappointing and lacked any real sweetness or flavor, in my opinion. However, Simply Scrumptous has blown me away. Their brownie was amazing, and their carrot cake is to die for! Super sweet, and just the right size. Again, more calories than ThinSlim, but also a lot cleaner ingredients. The only thing that disappointed me was their glazed donut, which was very small and the icing seemed to be absorbed into the donut o.o

2alvihzuwtpy.jpg
    yzqzgapuhd3d.jpg
    tg3c6ziq0vtk.jpg
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    @Strawblackcat About the pasta... I heard from them that they'll have some new products coming out in 2016, and they gave me a $1.00/1 coupon as well!
    Neat! I've liked what I've tried so far.

• dcoop814
    dcoop814 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've seen some really cool products on www.myhealthshop.co.uk including protein crisps and all these http://www.myhealthshop.co.uk/Health_Foods/High_Protein including protein bread and protein puddings http://www.myhealthshop.co.uk/High-Protein-Pudding will be trying these.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    @Strawblackcat About the pasta... I heard from them that they'll have some new products coming out in 2016, and they gave me a $1.00/1 coupon as well!

Which ones have you tried? The golden soybean is super good.

I've tried the dung bean ones I think... they ended in the trash. Don't really want to try new ones after that experience, frankly.
  • hgycta
    edited November 2015
    Options

I've been interested in trying their edamame noodles o.o what do you make with it? Would pasta sauce even be a good pairing or is it for more ethnic dishes? Forgive me, but I'm terrible with cooking haha
  • CooCooPuff
    Options

Which ones have you tried? The golden soybean is super good.
    That and the black bean flavor. I checked their website and see this; I've never tried it and would be interested.

As for what I made, I just chunked some chicken and cheese into it. I'm not sure what I'd say I'd pair it with. I didn't even start cooking until I turned 22, lol.

beetroot.png
    I tried these today. While they were a little too thin and crumbly, they were still pretty nice. Too expensive for regular purchase- $1.28 for 28g compared to $1 for a beet at the 99 Cent Store. Kinda makes me want to pick up a food dryer.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I feel like I've been posting a lot here lately (I like food what can I say), but I had to share how amazing Trader Joe's Turkey & Stuffing kettle potato chips were.
    Seriously, I tasted the turkey, stuffing, and gravy in those bad boys. Best potato chip I've ever had.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I feel like I've been posting a lot here lately (I like food what can I say), but I had to share how amazing Trader Joe's Turkey & Stuffing kettle potato chips were.
    Seriously, I tasted the turkey, stuffing, and gravy in those bad boys. Best potato chip I've ever had.

These sound delicious. Maybe even worth the 30 minute trip to Trader Joe's.