New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Acorn squash, seriously, don't laugh, it's awesome!!! Cut in half, scoop out seeds. Spread ghee (or butter) on top with pumpkin pie spice, bake until soft......mmmmmmm

Haha yeah.
    glassyo wrote: »
    I need to know how gingery the gingerbread oreos are.

Same. But my first thought is to pass, I'm not much of a ginger person.
    DSC_1814.jpg

Loved all 3 of them.

Never seen this brand, looks interesting though.
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    422ni3mzrhyj.jpeg

Bought these this weekend! aMAZING!!! Pricey though 3.99 for a tiny bag but so good! Might not be new... But new to me!

Yeah too expensive for me honestly. Even with the ridiculously small coupons they sent me. Oh well.
  • kazminchu
    kazminchu Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    DSC_1814.jpg

Loved all 3 of them.

If you see the cranberry and chocolate one, get it! It's by far the best flavour IMO.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Yum this looks good seen it on The Impulsive Buy

22826080301_0db788de3b_z.jpg

Dammit, Kelly. Why do you do this to me? LOL
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    kazminchu wrote: »
    DSC_1814.jpg

Loved all 3 of them.

If you see the cranberry and chocolate one, get it! It's by far the best flavour IMO.

I saw it, but wasn't sure if I will like it. Now, I will try it! Thanks
  • MissBabyJane
    MissBabyJane Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    3347649xun.jpg

HEAVEN!

02329055l.gif
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    DSC_1814.jpg

Loved all 3 of them.

I've never heard of these either! Where did you buy them and how many calories per container are they? I can't seem to find a website for them anywhere online o.o
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    DSC_1814.jpg

Loved all 3 of them.

I've never heard of these either! Where did you buy them and how many calories per container are they? I can't seem to find a website for them anywhere online o.o

Yeah inquiring minds want to know.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Acorn squash, seriously, don't laugh, it's awesome!!! Cut in half, scoop out seeds. Spread ghee (or butter) on top with pumpkin pie spice, bake until soft......mmmmmmm

Haha yeah.

DSC_1814.jpg

Loved all 3 of them.

422ni3mzrhyj.jpeg

Bought these this weekend! aMAZING!!! Pricey though 3.99 for a tiny bag but so good! Might not be new... But new to me!

Yeah too expensive for me honestly. Even with the ridiculously small coupons they sent me. Oh well.

Where again do you guys buy Heil Merry macaroons?

At Giant I've only see the tarts.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    3347649xun.jpg

HEAVEN!

02329055l.gif

Oh man. Wish I could find Kinder here (you can find some of them occasionally but it's way expensive).

Haha yeah.

DSC_1814.jpg

Loved all 3 of them.

422ni3mzrhyj.jpeg

Saw them at Whole Foods but it was like $8 a bag... nope, lol.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    3347649xun.jpg

HEAVEN!

02329055l.gif

Oh man. Wish I could find Kinder here (you can find some of them occasionally but it's way expensive).

Haha yeah.

DSC_1814.jpg

Loved all 3 of them.

422ni3mzrhyj.jpeg

Saw them at Whole Foods but it was like $8 a bag... nope, lol.

Yeah, I would pass on that price too.

The only things I have bought as far as snacks go that is more expensive is nut butters & ice creams online.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    I tried a couple of *new* things this weekend:

The ice cream was good - creamy, but was just pumpkin-y and no cheesecake..190 cals for 1/2c srvg. I only ate a tsp.

45dtnewl6cu6.jpg

When I went to TJ's, I couldn't find the Pumpkin cookies someone posted earlier last week - but I did find these two!

The crackers have a sesame flavor...very good! 38 crackers (about the size of a cheese-it) are 120 cals!

1q0653elz40n.png

This dip is SO good! It's savory and has a bigger chunks of artichoke and the jalapeños add a nice kick! It might not taste like it has any on the first bite, but the heat sneaks up on you a little after you've had a couple of more bites. Will buy again!

af2l9189gmgr.jpg

Finally, this was an impulse buy. My daughter wanted it. They were good. Chewy. Chocolatel-y. 80 cals / cookie. Yes, please!

trpji01dnyh9.jpg

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I tried one of the gingerbread Oreos despite not really having room for it today. It is more cinnamony than gingery, but I think gingerbread is quite an accurate flavour description. I like them.

And I had a tiny bit of the Silk egg nog. Underwhelming. It is not *bad* but it mostly just tastes like sweeter than normal and slightly spiced soy milk. It tastes only slightly like egg nog. I will probably finish it, but will not purchase again.

Hmmmmmmm because Trader Joe's has this ginger snap cookie that's just wayyyyyy too potent when you take a bite.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    02329055l.gif
    Is this an ice cream? If it's not, I want to ask my parents to bring some the next time they go to Mexico.

• minniestar55
    minniestar55 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    My latest favourite find is Icelandic Skyr, here it's by Arla. It's a fat free, low sugar, high protein yogurt but thicker than Fage or other Greek yogurts. There's plain & flavoured, & there's one that's about 200g that has 20g protein. Really tasty stuff.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    [quote="Super yummy. This really does taste like a PB&J sandwich.
    41ETZZ28gFL.jpg

I came so close to buying this one this weekend. Now I wished I had. :frowning:
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options

Haha yeah.

DSC_1814.jpg

Loved all 3 of them.

422ni3mzrhyj.jpeg

I bought the macaroons at a local organic food co-op. They are really good! They're also on Amazon.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

Me either except for the mild taste of ginger in Trader Joe's cookie butter.

I passed on the pumpkin spice and caramel apple oreos. Might not on these but I bet they'll end up being an eat all the filling or wafers but not both deal.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I tried one of the gingerbread Oreos despite not really having room for it today. It is more cinnamony than gingery, but I think gingerbread is quite an accurate flavour description. I like them.

And I had a tiny bit of the Silk egg nog. Underwhelming. It is not *bad* but it mostly just tastes like sweeter than normal and slightly spiced soy milk. It tastes only slightly like egg nog. I will probably finish it, but will not purchase again.

Hmmmmmmm because Trader Joe's has this ginger snap cookie that's just wayyyyyy too potent when you take a bite.
    I don't think that would be a problem for the Oreos. They are not that strong.