New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing that you're actually even trying those horrible bars.

And honestly I looked everywhere for the apricot Cliff bar ever since I took a survey about them 2 years ago and I've NEVER seen them. Where did you get it? I didn't even think they even made them. I love apricot everything.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I wonder if the girl that posted about the Birthday Cake cookies got her box yet?

Giant finally had this ice cream brand on sale so I picked up a new limited edition flavor.

th?id=OIP.Mc6d0e21db189bbf336210f05c2d5bd0do0&pid=15.1

They also had the Talenti Egg Nog back in stock so like a true fat kid I bought five of them.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    lingo10 wrote: »
    icdcu6s4b88r.jpeg

:D looks amazing

This does, but I am wondering how much like a Glazed Donut it really tastes like.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I wonder if the girl that posted about the Birthday Cake cookies got her box yet?

Giant finally had this ice cream brand on sale so I picked up a new limited edition flavor.

th?id=OIP.Mc6d0e21db189bbf336210f05c2d5bd0do0&pid=15.1

They also had the Talenti Egg Nog back in stock so like a true fat kid I bought five of them.

:D

I can totally relate.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Even the packaging for Bobo's Bars is ugly. I'm surprised at how high the Amazon reviews appear.

I really wish they sold Greens around here. :(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    GNC sent me a $20.00 off $100.00 coupon & I'm debating if I want to go or wait to see if they have any Black Friday or Cyber Monday sales.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    celinend wrote: »
    I liked the silk almond nog just fine, but the Califia brand almond nog is significantly thicker and creamier - more like real egg nog!
    califianog.jpg

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out! I've seen that brand, but never noticed a nog.
  • triddering
    triddering Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Halo Tops Chocolate ice cream is pretty good. I just found this link, but I haven't seen the other favors:
    http://www.halotop.com/where-to-buy/
  • iwearthejumper32
    iwearthejumper32 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Found at Trader Joe's: Spindrift Seltzer made with raspberries (puree and juice) and fresh squeezed limes... No sugar added (no fake sugar either) for 10 calories. Soo refreshing and good! I usually drink Croix sparkling water when I want something bubbly but these are muuuch better. :)
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Tried Kay's Protein Puffs Almond Delight. Very good. 125 cals, 12 grams protein.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I love Bobo Oat Bars. They're not much better than cookies in the nutrition department and are pretty high in calories, though, so I don't have them often.

6ksdv23bdytw.jpg

I bought this the other week at work when we first got it in. It's pretty good! I've been using it for mug cakes by adding cocoa powder and chocolate chips, but I imagine that I would make good pancakes as well. It's made with a blend of cassava, almond, and coconut flours. There's powdered egg in the mix, so you only have to add water. It's a little bland plain, but with some blueberries or syrup or something, it's perfect.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    For those that have gone into Trader Joe's recently- is the pumpkin spice cookie butter still in stock? I was pretty grossed out by the idea at first, but it makes more sense to me now that I've tried actual cookie butter, which is very tasty.
  • Francl27
    Options
    For those that have gone into Trader Joe's recently- is the pumpkin spice cookie butter still in stock? I was pretty grossed out by the idea at first, but it makes more sense to me now that I've tried actual cookie butter, which is very tasty.

There was still some here last week but there are a lot of things that have been gone for weeks, so it might be hit and miss. I bought another jar, honestly, just totally loves the stuff (and wish I could fit it in more often).
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options

My fiance just bought two jars on Wednesday. He polished off the last jar and I'd only gotten one spoonful. This time, I labeled one of the jars with my name...
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    f50hd2iepth0.jpg
    I just saw these on GNC's site. I don't want to buy a box without trying a single first, but I like MuscleTech's protein powder and would love to have a tasty cookies and cream bar to replace Quest (I don't like the new formula). They have a 5 star rating, but all the reviews seem of questionable authenticity...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited November 2015
    Options
    f50hd2iepth0.jpg
    I just saw these on GNC's site. I don't want to buy a box without trying a single first, but I like MuscleTech's protein powder and would love to have a tasty cookies and cream bar to replace Quest (I don't like the new formula). They have a 5 star rating, but all the reviews seem of questionable authenticity...

I must be lucky because my GNC seems to have the old recipe still.

Have you tried the Victory bars?

Yesterday I used my GNC coupon & bought:

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, two boxes of Cookies & Cream, a few different Combat Crunch bars, & a box of Lenny & Larry's White Chocolate Macadamia (the Lenny & Larry's were mostly free from the $20.00 coupon).

I wish GNC would get The Snickerdoodle flavor in. It seems they only have the aforementioned & Peanut Butter in the stores I've been too. They also rarely ever have any boxes of Combat Crunch which ticks me off since I wanted to get another two boxes of The Birthday Cake flavor.

Maybe I'll look next Friday/Monday to see which sales will be going on.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    11250178_820766648036440_1768779784_n.jpg
    Pure Fusion bars.
    I have been on the hunt for a quest bar replacement and these are EXACTLY the same. The ingredients are the same down to the the ISOs for fiber. I've tried...

Chocolate Hazlenut: Like nutella, so good with chunks of nuts in it
    Chocolate caramel: Better than a brownie. Kind of tastes like luna bar caramel brownie but in quest bar form
    Pistachio pumpkin: I love pistachios so this was wonderful!
    Cinnamon roll: Not exactly like my favorite quest bar cinnamon roll, but very close. It was more cinnamony and I liked the pecans in it compared to quest. Was my favorite out of all the ones I tried!
    PB&J: Fantastic! Exactly what I wanted, better than quest PB&J
    Vanilla PB: Very good, very nice and peanut buttery. Nice bar because quest I didnt like the peanut butter one was very boring, but this one is fantastic.

I just wish they had my second fav flavor white chocolate raspberry!
  • Francl27
    Options
    11250178_820766648036440_1768779784_n.jpg
    Pure Fusion bars.
    I have been on the hunt for a quest bar replacement and these are EXACTLY the same. The ingredients are the same down to the the ISOs for fiber. I've tried...

Chocolate Hazlenut: Like nutella, so good with chunks of nuts in it
    Chocolate caramel: Better than a brownie. Kind of tastes like luna bar caramel brownie but in quest bar form
    Pistachio pumpkin: I love pistachios so this was wonderful!
    Cinnamon roll: Not exactly like my favorite quest bar cinnamon roll, but very close. It was more cinnamony and I liked the pecans in it compared to quest. Was my favorite out of all the ones I tried!
    PB&J: Fantastic! Exactly what I wanted, better than quest PB&J
    Vanilla PB: Very good, very nice and peanut buttery. Nice bar because quest I didnt like the peanut butter one was very boring, but this one is fantastic.

I just wish they had my second fav flavor white chocolate raspberry!

Hmm I should look into those...