New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I admit I'm sad we're out with the pumpkin stuff and into the peppermint stuff.

I don't like peppermint, except tea, lol.

What I want is pecan stuff! I saw some Pepperidge Farm pecan pie cookies though, and almost bought them, but those have just been way too dangerous in the past. Maybe when I'm not PMSing anymore.

BTW I had a dream last night that I went to the store and found the Oreos churros. I'm just hopeless.

I don't like peppermint stuff either :/. I am hoping they come out with more sugar cookie and gingerbread flavored stuff.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    I don't like pumpkin or peppermint (any mint, really). I *do* need the sugar cookie cookie crisp cereal in my life tho. The local Target doesn't have it yet.

I tried the sugar cookie peeps and....maybe I don't know what a real sugar cookie tastes like cuz...no. I mean, it's good but it's mostly the peep with some sugary stuff sprinkled on and the thin chocolate base on the bottom.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I don't like ginger much either, lol! I love sugar cookies though, but it's easy enough to find the real thing. I have some sugar cookie tea and it's just weird. I'd try sugar cookie ice cream though... is there such thing?
  • glassyo
    Options
    You know what ice cream rocked? I think it was Bryers that came out with American Idol inspired ice cream and there was a birthday cake flavored one. It had swirls of pretty frosting in it.

I swear, I would buy the gallon and sat in front of my computer with just that and a spoon and go through a quarter to half at a time.

Trader Joe's has sugar cookie snowmen cookies for the holidays. I bought it but haven' t had one yet.
  • Francl27
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    You know what ice cream rocked? I think it was Bryers that came out with American Idol inspired ice cream and there was a birthday cake flavored one. It had swirls of pretty frosting in it.

I swear, I would buy the gallon and sat in front of my computer with just that and a spoon and go through a quarter to half at a time.

Trader Joe's has sugar cookie snowmen cookies for the holidays. I bought it but haven' t had one yet.

I saw them... thought really hard about it and decided that it would be too dangerous.

But Friendly's birthday cake ice cream is the bomb.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I don't like ginger much either, lol! I love sugar cookies though, but it's easy enough to find the real thing. I have some sugar cookie tea and it's just weird. I'd try sugar cookie ice cream though... is there such thing?

Before the debacle, blue bell had a sugar cookie dough that was decent, but I don't think sugar cookies taste like much, so I was rather meh about it. It was called krazy dough or something like that. It might be a while before they get around to some of their more diverse flavors after the listeria clean out.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I'm picky with it, but peppermint can be good. I really enjoyed the new Blizzard. I'm thinking about picking up HEB peppermint 2wisters sometime this holiday season.

I've tried sugar cookie Pop Tarts and bought sugar cookie Cracker Jacks. I'm burning through my current stock before trying the Jacks, but the Pop Tarts were pretty good.

I picked up gingerbread Oreos, but like the Jacks, I haven't tried them yet. I really enjoyed Haagen Dasz ginger molasses cookie if it counts. XD
    auddii wrote: »

Before the debacle, blue bell had a sugar cookie dough that was decent, but I don't think sugar cookies taste like much, so I was rather meh about it. It was called krazy dough or something like that. It might be a while before they get around to some of their more diverse flavors after the listeria clean out.
    The few BB flavors we have right now really bums me out. I don't like any of what we have now. :(
  • Francl27
    Options
    Hmm I really need to clear some of my snacks so I can try Larabars.

And wow, it's a good thing I guess that you didn't get a worse reaction from those bars. I'm glad you complained.
  • glassyo
    Options
    They'll probably send her some coupons. :p
  • Francl27
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    They'll probably send her some coupons. :p

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, lol...
  • SuggaD
    SuggaD Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Hmm I really need to clear some of my snacks so I can try Larabars.

And wow, it's a good thing I guess that you didn't get a worse reaction from those bars. I'm glad you complained.

I love Larabars. Can't keep them in the house cause I eat them all at once. lol The peanut butter cookie and cashew cookie are my favs.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Trying these tonight! So excited - I hope they're good. Anyone had them?wzjb0jopdmvj.jpeg
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Curious about that pasta...25g protein!

I tried this last night. Not very great macros but it was super tasty microwaved for a little. Soft and chewy, yum!
    fy2v19cndg8h.jpeg
    Also picked up the raspberry chocolate one to try.
    vrdzj3aaexpt.jpeg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    It's a little cheaper than ExploreAsian. I'll probably pick it up next time I go.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Both those flavors I really wanted to try, especially the walnut cappuccino...yum! Unfortunately I couldn't find them in my local store so if I like the raspberry one I might look into ordering the others. They send coupons BTW. I think I paid 40 some cents for both bars.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    Trying these tonight! So excited - I hope they're good. Anyone had them?wzjb0jopdmvj.jpeg

These are DELICIOUS!!! They are crunchy!! They are a re-purchase! YUM!

Side note: directions given to fry or bake. I baked them. Duh.

Side note x2: I hope I find the Peppermint cookies at my Trader Joes this weekend!
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    5kprz0ekcqav.jpeg
    zxqv602lphi5.jpeg

Just bought these at Safeway! Very excited to try the beer!! The chips were really good as well.