New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    @Francl27 Yep. With the exception of the bulk aisle and restaurants, trace amounts normally aren't even an issue for me.
    @glassyo Exactly! If they send me a couple free coupons, I'll just give them to my dad.
    @SuggaD The peanut butter cookie is one of my favorites as well.

Also, has anyone tried this?
    Banza-Chickpea-Pasta-1-683x1024.jpg
    Haven't tried that pasta yet, but we just started stocking it at work. I get paid next week, so maybe I'll get a box then. It was on Restaurant Starup a few months ago I think. The two investors liked it.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately I missed out on Edy's slow churned pumpkin ice cream this year, but Safeway had them marked down for $1.99 so I picked these up and LOVE them both!! I guess Edy's is my new favorite ice cream brand now. I was also VERY impressed with Safeway's Pumpkin Pie ice cream - it even had bits of Graham crust! Very close resemblance to actual pumpkin pie, very balanced! I also grabbed the new Lenny & Larry's cookies from the Vitamin Shoppe, but haven't tried them yet c; The cashier told me she was hopelessly addicted to the chocolate coconut flavor though! cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-oulpurw9h2qp.jpg
    24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/9l/nzfznkwup2lg.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I MUST FIND THIS!!1809-non-dairy-almond-milk-779x400.jpg
    I wouldn't mind trying this. it takes forever for new b&j flavors to come out here. :/

Did you guys ever get your Texas flavor?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I MUST FIND THIS!!1809-non-dairy-almond-milk-779x400.jpg
    I wouldn't mind trying this. it takes forever for new b&j flavors to come out here. :/

Did you guys ever get your Texas flavor?
    I haven't! :(

If it's not Turkey Hill or Blue Bell, it doesn't seem to hit shelves in any decent time frame. I remember having to wait forever until I found The Tonight Dough.
  • hgycta
    Options
    spat095 wrote: »
    I read about Simply Scrumptous (not a typo, that's how it's spelled) products in this thread and ordered some - I just ate one of the 90 calorie chocolate chunk cookies - mind blown. Thanks to those who shared that tip!!

Ahhh I'm glad I helped someone find something enjoyable! ^-^ I actually haven't had a chance to try their cookies yet, but I'll be sure to now! Their carrot cake and fudge brownie are out of this world though, seriously... o:
    I wouldn't recommend their glazed donut, however, as it was small and very unimpressive compared to their other snacks. :pensive:
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Angie-Holidrizzle-Boom-Chicka-Pop-Frosted-Sugar-Cookie.jpg

I found this yesterday at Giant.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Unfortunately I missed out on Edy's slow churned pumpkin ice cream this year, but Safeway had them marked down for $1.99 so I picked these up and LOVE them both!! I guess Edy's is my new favorite ice cream brand now. I was also VERY impressed with Safeway's Pumpkin Pie ice cream - it even had bits of Graham crust! Very close resemblance to actual pumpkin pie, very balanced! I also grabbed the new Lenny & Larry's cookies from the Vitamin Shoppe, but haven't tried them yet c; The cashier told me she was hopelessly addicted to the chocolate coconut flavor though! cd8ba0b44a15c10065fd-oulpurw9h2qp.jpg
    24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.r23.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums.com/editor/9l/nzfznkwup2lg.jpg

i have the coconut chocolate chip complete cookie with me for later as my preworkout snack - excited to try it! i had the birthday cake last night before my lift which smelled and tasted delicious. also had the chocolate peanut butter swirl last week which was also good. i'd say they did well with the new flavors :)
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    cocates wrote: »
    Trying these tonight! So excited - I hope they're good. Anyone had them?wzjb0jopdmvj.jpeg

These are DELICIOUS!!! They are crunchy!! They are a re-purchase! YUM!

Side note: directions given to fry or bake. I baked them. Duh.

Side note x2: I hope I find the Peppermint cookies at my Trader Joes this weekend!

Happy to hear it was good! I may have to pick some up once my stock of frozen veggies runs out :)
  • hgycta
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »

i have the coconut chocolate chip complete cookie with me for later as my preworkout snack - excited to try it! i had the birthday cake last night before my lift which smelled and tasted delicious. also had the chocolate peanut butter swirl last week which was also good. i'd say they did well with the new flavors :)

Unfortunately they didn't have the chocolate peanut butter swirl yet :/ but let me know how you like the coconut chocolate chip one!! I'm still deciding which to try first haha I ended up eating my Snickerdoodle flavor this morning, I'm too addicted to that one >~>
  • tephanies1234
    tephanies1234 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Unfortunately they didn't have the chocolate peanut butter swirl yet :/ but let me know how you like the coconut chocolate chip one!! I'm still deciding which to try first haha I ended up eating my Snickerdoodle flavor this morning, I'm too addicted to that one >~>

The Snickerdoodle one is my favorite!
  • amillenium
    amillenium Posts: 281 Member
    Options

I tried the peppermint one and it was delish (if you are a peppermint person)! Its definitely quite strong on the minty flavor and lacks the dark chocolate to balance it out like in a peppermint pattie. My kids put chocolate syrup on it.
  • patrikc333
    patrikc333 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    qhf53kn2hdgb.png

gnam gnam, really good
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    patrikc333 wrote: »
    qhf53kn2hdgb.png

gnam gnam, really good

Oooh yeah I got to try that one...
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    califia-farms-297x300.jpg
    I really liked these! They are nice for people who can't have dairy and are in a rush. I usually prefer to just make my own but these were really good and reminded me of those bottled starbucks one. I had coupons for them, but since they are pretty expensive I probably wouldn't buy. My favorite was the caramel and the chocolate one. The caramel one was slightly sweet but not overwhelming which I liked with a nice caramel flavor.
  • morkiemama
    Options
    morkiemama wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    The chocolate chip cookie dough is a huge let down.. it just tastes like vanilla. I love the hazelnut one though.

Well, I guess I will treat it as if I am eating the plain vanilla variety and avoid the sadness lol. Thanks for the warning!

YAY! So glad you love the hazelnut. It was the one I was looking forward to the most. <3

Reporting back with rankings on the Talenti:

1. Hazelnut Chocolate Chip
    2. Caramel Cookie Crunch
    3. Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

The cookie dough was, as previously mentioned, a huge letdown. I wouldn't buy that flavor again. However, the other two, I would be willing to repurchase! :)
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    The chocolate chip cookie dough is a huge let down.. it just tastes like vanilla. I love the hazelnut one though.

Well, I guess I will treat it as if I am eating the plain vanilla variety and avoid the sadness lol. Thanks for the warning!

YAY! So glad you love the hazelnut. It was the one I was looking forward to the most. <3

2. Caramel Cookie Crunch

The cookie dough was, as previously mentioned, a huge letdown. I wouldn't buy that flavor again. However, the other two, I would be willing to repurchase! :)
    I honestly want to buy the chocolate chip cookie dough just because of how negative the reviews for it are. How does someone mess up cookie dough that badly?

• morkiemama
    Options

2. Caramel Cookie Crunch

I honestly want to buy the chocolate chip cookie dough just because of how negative the reviews for it are. How does someone mess up cookie dough that badly?

@spacequiztime I wouldn't say it is messed up badly. I would say that, for the ridiculously expensive price, that people expect more. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't worth it either. The amount of cookie dough pieces was lacking and it didn't have a lot of chips like the Hazelnut. The base didn't make up for the lack of mix-ins either. I would rather have one of the other flavors by far or just plain ol' vanilla to be honest.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

the coconut chocolate chip was YUM! smell is great and there are pieces of coconut in it :) great snack before back day!