New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Wild Friends Seasonal Flavors can be bought on Amazon now

https://wildfriendsfoods.com/products/
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    fullsizerender.jpg?resize=300%2C295

Pumpkin spice was really good, but a bit weird on kettle corn. I really liked it though. It had a nice cinnamon and pumpkin flavor to it. I liked the candy corn the best. It didn't taste like candy corn, but more of a white chocolate drizzle.

@Noreenmarie1234 the Sugar Cookie flavor is awesome if you can find it.

They also have a seasonal Peppermint flavor that is good.
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    pcvwmrfxef5c.jpeg
    iblt70bztfut.jpeg

I bought these amazing cookies tonight at Trader Joes! So yummy. The Ginger cookie is very good!
  • rgibson5
    rgibson5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Three weeks ago I posted about a journey that I was starting. In the past 3 weeks, I've lost 3lbs & several inches, I've been migraine free, im no longer feeling swollen & bloated, im sleeping better, I have lots of energy, & today I went to the gym & exercised for the first time in a really long time :) I'm eating healthier & have replaced daily coffees with a healthy all natural plant based supplement :) this isn't a fad diet, this is a life change & so far I'm loving it :) I'm using Plexus Slim. (Not a meal replacement.)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    This isn't new, but it's seasonal. Santa's White Christmas ice cream. Yummmmmm!!!!!

I've never seen that before! It's at times like these that I really wish I had a Publix near me
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    wearmi1 wrote: »
    pcvwmrfxef5c.jpeg
    iblt70bztfut.jpeg

I bought these amazing cookies tonight at Trader Joes! So yummy. The Ginger cookie is very good!

I saw it but there are two flavors I wouldn't like so I passed, lol.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    They didn't run out!
    Red velvet bagel: pretty big let down, honestly. Tastes like a regular chocolate chip bagel, nothing more.
    Icing shmear: If you like Cinnabon icing, you'll like this. It's the same thing!
    Overall very good, but the icing got a little messy and sticky (especially since when you order it to go they close the bagel and separating it after that is impossible with this).
    1mvcoxb4frq9.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    87cb296ac4d0c202e07446c9c04d8cb9.jpg
    Didn't buy the mint, but bought the butterscotch and pumpkin pie to try.

Pumpkin pie was really good, a lot less sweet than oreos pumpkin pie, but I really enjoyed it. It had a strong pumpkin and graham flavor.
    Hot cocoa was my favorite. The filling really had the marshmallow flavor to it. I liked them as a nice treat, and I am a fan of wheat flour taste, so I enjoyed them more than oreos. (I am surprised Oreo doesn't have a hot chocolate flavor!)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    pcvwmrfxef5c.jpeg
    iblt70bztfut.jpeg

I want to try the pb and ginger ones!
  • lauralaracuente
    lauralaracuente Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Azexas wrote: »
    I just picked up the gingerbread and pumpkin pie poptarts...very yummy. I'm going to have to go looking for that Chobani

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    There's gingerbread Pop Tarts? I might have to pick them up when I'm finished with the blue berry ones. I'm on a real gingerbread kick.
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    pcvwmrfxef5c.jpeg
    iblt70bztfut.jpeg

I want to try the pb and ginger ones!

They're both very good! As if Oreos really branched out for the holidays. So yummy! Quite a treat!!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    There's gingerbread Pop Tarts? I might have to pick them up when I'm finished with the blue berry ones. I'm on a real gingerbread kick.

Yeah I had them last year. Still haven't gotten around to trying the Sugar Cookie Pop Tarts yet.

Bought another box of the Sugar Cookie Toast Crunch yesterday & another bag of the Angie's Boom Chicka Pop Sugar Cookie pop corn.

Still haven't found the Sugar Cookie Pebbles, but maybe they're not out this year.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wild Friends Seasonal Flavors can be bought on Amazon now

https://wildfriendsfoods.com/products/
    I ordered the sugar cookie....very excited to try :)
    Also, I ordered two custom made miffy cookie cutters from this seller on Etsy. I'm super excited for them.
    Their stuff is so awesome! I've got my eye on that coffee strong tote, too cute!
  • HuskyHiker413
    HuskyHiker413 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to try Miracle Berries - http://amzn.to/1I8Tlrb
    they look like they would be fun. They make everything taste sweet, even vinegar and lemons!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I've always wanted to try Miracle Berries - http://amzn.to/1I8Tlrb
    they look like they would be fun. They make everything taste sweet, even vinegar and lemons!

Sounds a bit odd, but a reviewer said it made Grapefruit taste sweet, so know knows?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    zh90i1o1eu8b.png
    REALLY LIKED THIS. It had a subtle pumpkin flavor. I am a pumpkin fan so it was good. My boyfriend hates pumpkin and she thought it tasted weird. He said pumpkin should not be savory. I liked it and thought it tasted like pumpkin ravioli filling, very good. It tasted lovely on toasted bagel.