New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Finally got around to trying this. I was surprised that it didn't lack any cinnamon flavor there were little bits of raisins but I didn't really taste those more of a texture thing. But yum I would def buy this one again.

mpc5ock0pfnh.jpeg
  • mxchana
    mxchana Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    chouflour wrote: »
    Trader Joe's has new "crispy, crunchy broccoli florets" - it's like the broccoli version of banana chips. They were surprisingly tasty, and I can't eat anywhere near what they call a serving.

I tried those and I wouldn't buy them again - ick!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options

This is a really weird flavor combination. It's basically coconut ice cream and orange sherbet dipped in chocolate. I think it is just too weird for me.
    coco_stkbr_candycorn1.png[/quote]

Really? I loved these. But then again, I can't eat regular ice cream so maybe my standards are a bit lower since my selection is usually so limited, especially for holiday-themed ice creams.

Have you tried the SO Delicious Pumpkin Coconut Milk. It's delicious! Especially when you use it to mix up a good vanilla protein powder and sprinkle a little extra pumpkin pie spice in it!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Lenny and Larry's pumpkin spice cookie = my 2nd favorite.
  • Francl27
    Options
    I wonder how you manage to fit all that stuff in your days, lol.
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Saw these at Whole Foods the other day and since they fit into my sodium limitation I thought I'd give them a try. I like them. You can taste the pumpkin and cranberries but I'm sure they'd taste better with some kind of cream cheese dip. kaqgwiwzd4ao.jpeg
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    @Francl27 Some of the stuff is posted days after I try it just because I forget lol. I mostly buy new stuff for breakfast and snacks, but lunch and dinner are usually the same general thing (occasionally mixing up the ingredients, etc). And I always make sure that my lunch and dinner are super nutritious and not too high in calories, so that I can hit my goals with plenty of extra snacks here and there.

I also moved to a building with a grocery store downstairs last week, so I can just pick up new things whenever I want. They have a surprisingly large selection of healthy stuff.
    I try to do the same thing with my meals.

Francl27 wrote: »
    Got something from Hail Merry... 2 50cents coupons. I probably won't even use them... that's still way too expensive for me after those. Disappointed :(
    I didn't even get anything from them. :(
    snyders-salted-caramel-pretzel-pieces-thumbnail-300x300.jpg
    These are really good! The caramel flavoring wasn't sickeningly overpowering or anything.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Lenny and Larry's pumpkin spice cookie = my 2nd favorite.

Spending a lot of calories on my dessert today. I am having a Lenny & Larry's Pumpkin cookie with 1 cup of Turkey Hill Pumpkin Pie.

Went back to Giant today & seen they had the White Fudge Oreos back in stock for the holidays. I couldn't leave without buying three of them.

Just tried the BarkThins Peppermint Drizzle & found them to be underwhelming. I can taste a minty taste somewhat, but it would've came through more with white chocolate.

peppermintpretzel-bag.png
  • celinend
    celinend Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    ZBennyXOXO wrote: »
    OH MY GOD SILK EGG NOG?!?!?!?!
    please say how good it is!! I need to know before I buy!

Silk's pumpkin spice egg nog is DELICIOUS!! I have it with a teeny bit of rum or as creamer in my iced coffee. And I don't even like almond milk normally, but this stuff... <3
  • Francl27
    Options

Spending a lot of calories on my dessert today. I am having a Lenny & Larry's Pumpkin cookie with 1 cup of Turkey Hill Pumpkin Pie.

I've seriously considered doing something similar as well, lol.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    How is the turkey hill pumpkin pie ice cream?
  • Francl27
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    How is the turkey hill pumpkin pie ice cream?

It's delicious.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I haven't found these but daiya is such a good brand, I have high hopes. I have yet to find a good nondairy greek yogurt.
    cs4rvg5h57m4.png
    93hgtasnapos.png
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I haven't found these but daiya is such a good brand, I have high hopes. I have yet to find a good nondairy greek yogurt.
    cs4rvg5h57m4.png
    93hgtasnapos.png

I had never heard of this brand before, but I am most intrigued as I am lactose intolerant. I will have to make a stop at Whole Foods soon. They also carry that Silk egg nog and I must try it!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I usually don't like berry flavored things, but this was pretty good.
    berrypomegranatechia-300x300.jpg
    The texture of this was a lot like the Navitas' Naturals power snacks. Plenty of chocolatey goodness, but not enough peanut butter for me.
    94622.png
    This tasted like a giant chocolate covered espresso bean. Yum.
    mantra_2.png
    Probably my least favorite of the 22 Days bars. Weird texture.
    cherry.png
    The "paleo friendly" label on this makes me laugh. I can't really tell a difference between this and their Honey Nut bar.
    WB-Kitchen-Honey-Nut-Bar-All-Natural-Peanut-Ginger-Spice-10850644004233.jpg
    There's a good reason why The Kitchn calls this the best canned pasta sauce. I liked their artichoke sauce better, though.
    ss_RaoMarinara24oz.jpg
    Not very chocolatey.
    CLIF-bar-chocolate-chip.png

@Noreenmarie1234 Their greek yogurt is great. Never tried their cheezy mac, but that photo only makes me not want to...

Also, has anyone tried Kite Hill's yogurt, Bobo's Oat Bars, or Boulder Cookies?

Ive tried bobos oat bars, I loved them
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    celinend wrote: »

Silk's pumpkin spice egg nog is DELICIOUS!! I have it with a teeny bit of rum or as creamer in my iced coffee. And I don't even like almond milk normally, but this stuff... <3

I looked for it this weekend at my grocery store and couldn't find it. :/
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    celinend wrote: »

I looked for it this weekend at my grocery store and couldn't find it. :/

My fiance just picked up some after I told him about it (then he forgot that I was the one who told him, and he showed me and was all proud about this new product he heard about...). Haven't gotten a chance to try it yet.