New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    nsoaup83cncm.jpeg
    still no cinnamon oreos they are sold out at 2 targets and vons doesnt have them. I officially gave up and this is hopefully gonna give me my cinnamon fix

Where did you find that flavor at? I haven't seen this flavor in forever which makes me sad :(.

This flavor is definitely in my top five favorite ice cream flavors.
    I see this at Krogers all the time

• fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    tgpxvsu3dm6t.jpeg
    got this tonight and I realllly like it, but i am partial to anything caramel. Yoghurt like this is a treat for me because i eat it for the protien. I usually eat siggis which is 100 calories and 14 grams of protien (but it has virtually 0 sweetness) so this is awesome.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    ^ You ate that?
    Why not? I love sardines and don't have immediate access to fresh ones.

Outside of the negative review of that brand and my experience with another kippered snack.
    Have you ever tried these before?
    lvksb6trqvtd.jpg
    There's a couple of extra calories due to the olive oil, but they're wonderful. Don't get me wrong, I like Beach Cliff sardines, but these make them seem like cat food. I prefer Chicken of the Sea over Beach Cliff, too. Their sardines seem to have smaller bones and smell less fishy.

Also, these aren't a commercially available product, but I made these during the blizzard:
    hlde6dldfrwr.jpg
    Homemade taffy made entirely of local honey. If there's a candy that's like crack, then these are it. I have to hide them from myself so that I don't eat them all.
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    lvksb6trqvtd.jpg

I tried these as a first sardine and ugh. I do not like sardines. Can check those off the list. Are you saying chicken of the sea has less bones or Wild Planet? I kept feeling the spines of the fish.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    nsoaup83cncm.jpeg
    still no cinnamon oreos they are sold out at 2 targets and vons doesnt have them. I officially gave up and this is hopefully gonna give me my cinnamon fix

Where did you find that flavor at? I haven't seen this flavor in forever which makes me sad :(.

Giant used to carry it all the time :(.

Giant had the Bacon gelato & Blueberry Pancake ice creams, but had more stores to hit so sadly no ice cream purchases.

I went to Target again to see if Cake My Day was stocked & sadly no new flavor.

I bought the new Yoplait Cinnamon flavor & noticed Yoplait had a new 100 Calorie Whips flavor in a Cafe Latte flavor.

24629992536_403dbf5096_z.jpg?resize=480%2C640
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    lvksb6trqvtd.jpg

I tried these as a first sardine and ugh. I do not like sardines. Can check those off the list. Are you saying chicken of the sea has less bones or Wild Planet? I kept feeling the spines of the fish.

The bones in Chicken of the Sea are smaller. They exist, but they're not as noticable.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I need someone to try that Giant blueberry pancake ice cream, lol. The closest store is a Stop and Shop 15 minutes away and I don't want to do the trip if it's not worth it (if they even sell it there).
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I need someone to try that Giant blueberry pancake ice cream, lol. The closest store is a Stop and Shop 15 minutes away and I don't want to do the trip if it's not worth it (if they even sell it there).

Junk Food Guy reviewed it, but I'm still curious what others think about it. I haven't seen it yet but I really want to try it!
    http://www.junkfoodguy.com/2016/01/29/pancakeicecream/
  • pattiekac45
    pattiekac45 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    i like Luna Smore's bar. yum! Quest cookie dough,it's not the best tasting, but better for me than eating the real thing. i also love Chobani flips. Coco loco with almonds dark chocolate and coconut greek yogurt. :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I think others havejbjq38sm5dwl.jpeg
    posted about these but my first time trying. I LOVED them. They were mini so not too heavy on the calories and easy to make. I would definitely buy again.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I think others havejbjq38sm5dwl.jpeg
    posted about these but my first time trying. I LOVED them. They were mini so not too heavy on the calories and easy to make. I would definitely buy again.

I couldn't find them at my Trader Joe's :(
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    nsoaup83cncm.jpeg

Giant used to carry it all the time :(.

Giant had the Bacon gelato & Blueberry Pancake ice creams, but had more stores to hit so sadly no ice cream purchases.

I went to Target again to see if Cake My Day was stocked & sadly no new flavor.

I bought the new Yoplait Cinnamon flavor & noticed Yoplait had a new 100 Calorie Whips flavor in a Cafe Latte flavor.

24629992536_403dbf5096_z.jpg?resize=480%2C640
    I thought that cinnamon stick was a hot dog at first. XD

• triddering
    triddering Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    These are becoming my favorite treat!
    cfour9jbvh5p.jpeg
  • fishshark
    Options
    triddering wrote: »
    These are becoming my favorite treat!
    cfour9jbvh5p.jpeg

yummm looks so good.
  • fishshark
    Options
    76u6zo86ulqs.png
    i have pretty bad insomnia and trouble staying asleep and this is so good, not sure if its making me sleepy.
  • FantasticRunning
    FantasticRunning Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Bobs Red Mill almond flour! Loving the brand so far making gluten free cookies, naan and pancakes!
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    BRN_7-Icecream.jpg

These babies get me through my low carb days when i want a sweet teeth + they help me hit my protein. I tried artic zero before and I feel like he tastes like flavored freezer burn.

OMG saw this here and HAD to find it. There was one place not far from me! I think I have a guardian angel. They only had Vanilla, Chocolate and Lemon. I tried the vanilla last night and I enjoyed it so much. At $5.69 a pint it will be my ice cream out treat, which is about how much I spend at the local serve yourself froyo place with less than half the calories and probably 3x protein.

The texture was like eating cookies'N'cream, kinda crumbly with the vanilla bean mix. If that makes sense. Taste was legit though. I wish my store had the mint and mocha flavors. I am pleased to announce I have found my new favorite local shop. They sell grass-fed beef and pasture raised chickens!
  • fishshark
    Options
    There's not very much saltiness or truffle flavor to these, but that's what ya should expect when when a product is marketed towards raw foodists. I like that they don't require refrigeration. I'll be sure to try their cheesy almonds.
    91HaUr9zt6L._SY355_.jpg
    This was a lot like the Chocolate Chili Almond Kit's Organic bar, but with extra cayenne flavor and some moisture to it. Oh, and crickets. It has half the calories of an Exo bar, which is nice.
    chapul_aztec_bar_L.jpg
    I had one of the drumsticks instead of a birthday cake yesterday. They're pretty small for a drumstick. Delish.
    Diestel_SK_006-540x390.jpg
    Quail eggs! There's not much of a difference between 'em and chicken eggs. Some people say that they're a lot harder to open compared to chicken eggs, but that definitely wasn't the case for these.
    WXfPKpo.jpg
    Avalanche Goat Cheddar - Yum.
    goodfood1-495x267.jpg
    These are SUPER chewy and kinda, uh... Almondmealy? There was pebbly bits throughout the cookie that kinda looked like raw quinoa. I think it was the macadamias?? WB Kitchen > these, any day.
    caveman_single_stack_2014_tropical_web_large.jpg?v=1394564612
    I got an immersion blender. I'm liking it so far, but I have one complaint: It looks too much like a vibrator! Like, "Ultra-Quiet DC Motor" and "Crush with ease"?? Are you KIDDING me? So I wrote to KitchenAid about it. I hope they will respond.
    img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=116864760

haha thats pretty funny about the immersion blender. They wont change shape though (chef for 10 years) and unless you are thinking dirty both of those quotes in no way sound x rated.