New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    ptxue7tk5tkq.jpg Only130 calories per serving!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    Ok, so finally tried to cinnamon oreos. I actually ate the last 4 oreo thins, had almost enough calories to add a couple of the cinnamon oreos (had to exercise just a touch longer for that) and tried one normal and one microwaved. The normal one was ok...I'm not used to the cinnamon wafer I think. The microwaved definitely took it up a notch or two. The wafers were all slidey with the melted creamy center. So...yeah. Microwaved!

Ok, now who's gonna try the Captain Crunch Caramel Popcorn Crunch I saw in Target yesterday? :)

For real? Been looking for that thing for months after seeing it on Impulsive Buy...

Would I lie to you? :)
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    ptxue7tk5tkq.jpg Only130 calories per serving!

ohhh i need these
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Oh, and for any protein bar fans, I've finally made it to the B Up bars I bought off the website (REALLY love the free shipping for only 6 bars). I had the peanut butter and it was really good! It was the shape of a thick brick and it was semi soft so I could easily fold it in half (I eat half at a time) and the taste was definitely peanuty.

And I'm pretty sure my digestive system was ok with all that fiber at once. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Not really new but I finally got to try these and I really liked this one. Tastier than Plenti, IMO.

oats-apple-cinnamon-mighty-oats-53oz.png
  • harrybananas
    harrybananas Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    6f5d2e1c1c303df6fd0ae86f8eac2b05116079318233c0277872b67cc31c1859_1.gif
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    6f5d2e1c1c303df6fd0ae86f8eac2b05116079318233c0277872b67cc31c1859_1.gif
    I had one of these, no lie.

• abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    web_chiapod_vanilla_0.jpg?itok=a2t1ONBC
    Strange texture (thick chia seeds in a runny jello-like suspension), fairly bland taste, but really satisfying. Next time, I might add some PB2 to it to give it a richer texture and flavor.

The product is on the pricier side, but I love the durability of the packaging. For the price, I end up getting a snack, a spoon I can use with my desserts/morning yogurt, and a container I can use for portable lunches/snacks (maybe to carry more yogurt -I think I'm developing a yogurt addiction).

Lift_4pk_Berry_ShrinkWrap_F.png?w=525&h=414&fit=fill&bg=FFFFFF
    I also saw this at Walmart today (why did they place them in the diabetes aisle and not where all the other diet stuff is?), but I didn't purchase it. I don't know how you would make a water-soluble 20g protein drink (2g net carbs) taste decent and keep you full. I checked the Atkins website, and they have protein bars under this label also. The macros don't look too bad and remind me of a slightly more calorie-dense Quest bar (I'll have to try those if I see them at Walmart, especially if they're cheaper than the asking price for Quest bars at Giant).
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I've only ever tried Beach Cliff kipper snacks, but they were wayyy too salty for me. :s
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    ^ You ate that?
  • CooCooPuff
    edited January 2016
    Options
    ^ You ate that?
    Why not? I love sardines and don't have immediate access to fresh ones.

Outside of the negative review of that brand and my experience with another kippered snack.
  • amyh8504
    amyh8504 Posts: 2 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    -
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Don't know if these are new but they're new to me!

8yhbvoif4h7v.jpeg

k64eblbog5zj.jpeg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    jmarie1025 wrote: »
    BRN_7-Icecream.jpg

These babies get me through my low carb days when i want a sweet teeth + they help me hit my protein. I tried artic zero before and I feel like he tastes like flavored freezer burn.

I can't find these anywhere!

I found some of the flavors at Wegmans.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    nsoaup83cncm.jpeg
    still no cinnamon oreos they are sold out at 2 targets and vons doesnt have them. I officially gave up and this is hopefully gonna give me my cinnamon fix

Where did you find that flavor at? I haven't seen this flavor in forever which makes me sad :(.

This flavor is definitely in my top five favorite ice cream flavors.
  • wearmi1
    wearmi1 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    nsoaup83cncm.jpeg
    still no cinnamon oreos they are sold out at 2 targets and vons doesnt have them. I officially gave up and this is hopefully gonna give me my cinnamon fix

Where did you find that flavor at? I haven't seen this flavor in forever which makes me sad :(.

I just saw this tonight at Albertsons.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    nsoaup83cncm.jpeg

I got mine at Vons which is Safeway in other parts. It was on the bottom shelf kind of hidden. Honestly I think it might be my favorite Ice cream I have ever had soooooooo good. I used to love their coffee heath bar crunch until they changed it not use actual heath bars, but man I LOVE THIS FLAVOR.