New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    qDM1dGD.jpg

A holiday leftover, but I picked up my first bag out of curiosity and ended up eating the entire thing in one sitting. I'm honestly surprised at how many bags there were at Krogers.

WOW! I must find these. I LOVE the cake batter flavor, but have not seen these!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    qDM1dGD.jpg

A holiday leftover, but I picked up my first bag out of curiosity and ended up eating the entire thing in one sitting. I'm honestly surprised at how many bags there were at Krogers.

WOW! I must find these. I LOVE the cake batter flavor, but have not seen these!
    You might not be able to find them until the holiday season. They were on clearance.

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Those look good!!!

Has anyone these yet?

16628531?wid=410&hei=410

Grabbed one while I was at Target. but I don't have the calories for it yet...
  • dalielahdawn
    dalielahdawn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Tried Arctic Zero ice cream, Cappichino flavored today. Yum! Just ate half the pint (75cals) woot woot
    I will definitely be trying their other favors.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Bought this on impulse yesterday

3efc6b0e76355d5c50e96d59ec85ee9c.jpg

It's not bad but I really need to stop buying salted caramel yogurt because it's always disappointing in the end... I guess it's not indulgent enough for me.

Speaking of caramel, big bummer for me, apparently the Kozy Shack Indulgent puddings are getting discontinued. The salted caramel one is to die for, and they were only $2 at Wegmans, I just passed because it's still 200 calories that are hard to fit in my day but still... I'm bummed. It was the only acceptable replacement for these that I miss so much from France...

316051.jpg

did you try the noosa? I actually liked it!
  • Francl27
    edited February 2016
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »

It's not bad but I really need to stop buying salted caramel yogurt because it's always disappointing in the end... I guess it's not indulgent enough for me.

Speaking of caramel, big bummer for me, apparently the Kozy Shack Indulgent puddings are getting discontinued. The salted caramel one is to die for, and they were only $2 at Wegmans, I just passed because it's still 200 calories that are hard to fit in my day but still... I'm bummed. It was the only acceptable replacement for these that I miss so much from France...

316051.jpg

I've been looking for it but no luck at Target or Shop Rite so far.

Oh and my Target doesn't have the caramel popcorn Captain Crunch and it made me very sad.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »

316051.jpg

I've been looking for it but no luck at Target or Shop Rite so far.

Oh and my Target doesn't have the caramel popcorn Captain Crunch and it made me very sad.

I got it at von/safeway and went last night to get more.. all sold out but 2 packages so I got them both. And yea I have been on the HUNT for the caramel popcorn captain crunch... no luck.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    Those look good!!!

Has anyone these yet?

16628531?wid=410&hei=410

I tried that one but wasn't impressed. It didn't taste anything like a cupcake to me. :) The only Luna bar I actually like is the iced oatmeal.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    The peppermint Luna bar was okay, but yeah, iced oatmeal was the only flavor I'd buy again.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Oh bummer, not really surprised though I guess. We'll see.
  • caffeinatedcami
    caffeinatedcami Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new Kind Breakfast Bars? The honey oat ones are so yummy. They are made with gluten-free oats so they are safe for celiacs. Also, I like that they aren't quite as sweet as most Kind bars.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I just tried Lenny & Larry's newer Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl cookie and honestly I was very unimpressed with it. Does anyone here like it? Maybe I got a bad one, I don't know, it was just dry and sort of bland. My favorite is still the Coconut Chocolate Chip, with a tie for second place between the Lemon and Snickerdoodle flavors, even though a lot of people have been unimpressed with the snickerdoodle for some reason my taste buds can't comprehend o:

I loved them, but they aren't too impressive cold. Try warmed 30 seconds in microwave.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Those look good!!!

Has anyone these yet?

16628531?wid=410&hei=410

I tried that one but wasn't impressed. It didn't taste anything like a cupcake to me. :) The only Luna bar I actually like is the iced oatmeal.

I didn't like the cupcake ones. I've had twice. They had a weird flavor to them, did not remind me of a cupcake. I like the chocolate brownie 10x better.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    3ycUzNz.jpg

If I can, I am running into Krogers tomorrow to pick up another box. I had one tonight and it was sooo goood.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I just tried Lenny & Larry's newer Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl cookie and honestly I was very unimpressed with it. Does anyone here like it? Maybe I got a bad one, I don't know, it was just dry and sort of bland. My favorite is still the Coconut Chocolate Chip, with a tie for second place between the Lemon and Snickerdoodle flavors, even though a lot of people have been unimpressed with the snickerdoodle for some reason my taste buds can't comprehend o:

I loved them, but they aren't too impressive cold. Try warmed 30 seconds in microwave.

I actually always microwave half and then eat the other half regular, I still wasn't impressed :/ The coconut chocolate chip just can't be beat I guess haha
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    3ycUzNz.jpg

If I can, I am running into Krogers tomorrow to pick up another box. I had one tonight and it was sooo goood.

Oh my.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    For having ginger in it, this tastes pretty sweet. Definitely my favorite Pacific product yet.
    8oz-GingerChickenBone-240.png
    I have this sitting in my cabinet, but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. I've been making my own bone broth lately in the crockpot. I have a pot of beef broth going right now and my house smells like yum.
    Got this at work for $1.50
    ssuq6zy8yq4d.jpg
    I absolutely loved it, so I decided to make them.
    k1vt5acwxmjq.jpg
    They may not look quite as nice, but they taste just as good!
  • Francl27
    Options
    For having ginger in it, this tastes pretty sweet. Definitely my favorite Pacific product yet.
    8oz-GingerChickenBone-240.png
    I have this sitting in my cabinet, but I haven't gotten around to trying it yet. I've been making my own bone broth lately in the crockpot. I have a pot of beef broth going right now and my house smells like yum.
    Got this at work for $1.50
    ssuq6zy8yq4d.jpg
    I absolutely loved it, so I decided to make them.
    k1vt5acwxmjq.jpg
    They may not look quite as nice, but they taste just as good!

Oh how do you make them? (without the mint, that is, lol). I'm interested, lol.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Wish pictures on this thread came with a 2 nd picture showing nutrition.Here is what I found for the non dairy Ben & Jerrys.
    http://www.benjerry.com/flavors/non-dairy