New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    edited April 2016
    fishshark wrote: »
    D854A902-3696-4547-B1DC-7B808BAC02F3.jpg

Not my picture, but this is definitely my new favorite ice cream! Reminds me of eating brownie batter out of a bowl or licking the spoon after you put the brownie mixture into the pan.

So good!!!

Not sure if this is new?

000647.jpg

Found this at the Grocery Outlet & found it pretty flavorful, & dumped it on some other vegetables.

ohh man where did you find that gelato?! i still have a couple pints of cinnamon buns but theres always room for more haha.

Luckily Giant started to carry it in their ice cream section!

I hope more people buy this ice cream since it's a little more expensive than Talenti, Ben & Jerry's, & Haagen Dazs. It was around $6.99 per pint. Our area has a lot of college students from around Maine, New Hampshire, & Connecticut that hopefully love that brand of ice cream, & will help keep it in stock (the ice cream is made in Maine). My three year old niece looked at me eating it & said, "I love chocolate!" So I had to give her some spoonfuls haha. My older niece also loved this flavor.

I also tried their S'Mores flavor, but didn't really care for it since I'm not a huge S'Mores ice cream fan. It's definitely top quality, but not as good as the Chocolate Caramel flavor.

th?id=OIP.M3753ec83f34e0c142f29feb413b031c6o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

I'm from NH and have never heard of the "Gelato Fiasco." Being from NH, I've always stuck with Ben and Jerry's, although I consider that a treat and won't buy it unless it's on sale or an ice cream emergency. Would definitely try that s'mores flavor if I could find it and it wasn't $6.99.
  • CrabNebula
    CrabNebula Posts: 1,119 Member
    edited April 2016
    SunChips-Veggie-Tomato.jpg

Tried those on Friday and they were pretty good.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Reminds me.

nabisco-good-thins-go-to-movie-large-10.jpg

Had a coupon for a free box so I got the potato original ones.

Meh. Can't see myself wasting more calories on that.
  • PaulaS1220
    PaulaS1220 Posts: 61 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Reminds me.

nabisco-good-thins-go-to-movie-large-10.jpg

Had a coupon for a free box so I got the potato original ones.

Meh. Can't see myself wasting more calories on that.

I got the spinach/garlic and sweet potato (BOGO). They weren't bad, and I thought the serving was big for 130 calories.

• Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    So.Much.Yuck.

I'm disappointed because I really liked the other non- protein bars that I tried.

On the other hand, maybe it is a good thing...because I REALLY liked the other bars.

fxco4g4ywtcj.jpg
  • wendypark811
    wendypark811 Posts: 65 Member
    Uk stores Barenaked noodles or rice 125g = 8g and hardly any carbs made from some Japenese flour. Gullon biscuits no gluten or eggs only small but nice.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited April 2016
    uf0ehjbczk7y.jpg
    hpp0dzdisnm5.jpg

I found this at target with their Asian foods and just tried it. Not the most visually appealing stuff but I was surprised, I thought it was actually really good!!
  • Francl27
    Oh I forgot about those

churros%202%20of%205.jpg~original

They're not bad. I mean, I've probably been spoiled from real Spanish churros so they tasted a bit 'underdone' and doughy to me overall, but they were gone in about 15 minutes with the 4 of us. Still won't buy again though, all things considered the ones I got at Shop Rite a couple months ago were tastier.
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Finally found this at another Shop Rite.

CoconutAlmondChocolate-Crop-2-814x1024.png

Delicious. Should have bought another pint. Wish I had a bigger freezer!

oh man... must find.

No! Not good for you. so much sugar, and high in calories. go for the Dannon Oikos Greek Frozen Chocolate Yogurt
  • Noelv1976
    eiabdcrtdso0.jpg
    hsc4xn9r69vk.jpg
    Best regular and chocolate milk ever! The chocolate milk is so rich, and so good I actually mix half and half with regular milk, and it still tastes like chocolate! My go to post-workout drink

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Noelv1976 wrote: »

oh man... must find.

No! Not good for you. so much sugar, and high in calories. go for the Dannon Oikos Greek Frozen Chocolate Yogurt
    I lose while eating 2k. I can afford to eat both.

• Francl27

oh man... must find.

Get out of my thread :p

Plus that frozen yogurt was a huge let down when I tried it. Not chocolaty enough.
  • Noelv1976

oh man... must find.

Plus that frozen yogurt was a huge let down when I tried it. Not chocolaty enough.

I compared the two, the Talenti had twice as much calories and sugar. Don't get me wrong, I love me some ice cream, but I also love me some healthy eating :)

rr1j8wi9r7hp.jpg

^^ so good
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member

oh man... must find.

I compared the two, the Talenti had twice as much calories and sugar. Don't get me wrong, I love me some ice cream, but I also love me some healthy eating :)

rr1j8wi9r7hp.jpg

^^ so good

No, just, no. To compare this with Talenti, or Gelato Fiasco is sacrelige. Kind of like turkey bacon to glorious bacon, or mashed bananas to ice cream.

I don't doubt it's good, lol, but just not comparable to Gelato.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    ASH_DVM wrote: »

oh man... must find.

rr1j8wi9r7hp.jpg

^^ so good

No, just, no. To compare this with Talenti, or Gelato Fiasco is sacrelige. Kind of like turkey bacon to glorious bacon, or mashed bananas to ice cream.

I don't doubt it's good, lol, but just not comparable to Gelato.
    i have hard time comparing ICE CREAM to gelato... at least real gelato. My jerk of a husband is in Italy right now eating some. to bad it melts. :'(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    uf0ehjbczk7y.jpg
    hpp0dzdisnm5.jpg

I found this at target with their Asian foods and just tried it. Not the most visually appealing stuff but I was surprised, I thought it was actually really good!!

I thought that was some kind of chocolate noodles!
  • osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    jmurray90 wrote: »
    uhm. not food wise, but those microfiber lash things, that you put on like mascara.... THEYRE AWESOME!!!

I love my Younique products!! :smile:
  • osche731
    osche731 Posts: 213 Member
    penebean wrote: »
    jmurray90 wrote: »
    uhm. not food wise, but those microfiber lash things, that you put on like mascara.... THEYRE AWESOME!!!

I got some for Christmas but I have been hesitant to try it....I'm a false lash addict!

If you are talking about Younique fiber lash mascara, is IS awesome!!! It is pricey, though, and must be purchased through one of their representatives. I save mine for special occasions, but I wish I could afford to wear it every day.

Have you tried any of their other products that you like? :smile:
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    6gavmapav11n.jpg

Probably not new, but I hadn't seen them before. So good!! I'm not a big fan of their dark chocolate peanut butter cups, but I love these. Approximately 190 cal for 3.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,722 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    uf0ehjbczk7y.jpg
    hpp0dzdisnm5.jpg

I thought that was some kind of chocolate noodles!

Someone needs to get on that!