New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    @scastor27 i think the oatmeal rasin might actually be my favorite! it is one of my favorite cookies so i might be biased. I didnt try the other two yet, went right for that one ha.

Mmmm, good to hear. I NEED to find it!
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    F6qa6wg.jpg

Got this at Target today, havent tried it yet, but how can it be bad?? lol
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    F6qa6wg.jpg

That sounds terrible. I think that I'll stick to my bottle if Woodstock ketchup. :s
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    annette_15 wrote: »
    F6qa6wg.jpg

That sounds terrible. I think that I'll stick to my bottle if Woodstock ketchup. :s
    Sounds like it could go good or really bad

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    Salt Lake chocolate would be a pretty nice name too
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I FOUND IT

quaker-capn-crunchs-caramel-popcorn-crunch-cereal-box.jpg

Will have to wait until the kids open it to try it though. Too many bags of cereal open right now.

And I finally got these too (the caramel ones)

24197193125_6696930fff_o.jpg

Tasty but... really doesn't taste much like caramel. I mean there's a little bit of salty aftertaste but that's pretty much it. But they're Milanos, so they're still decent, but I'll let the kids and husband finish them.

Still haven't found the new Talenti flavors at a decent price, and no new Edy's flavors anywhere, so that's pretty much it for now.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I FOUND IT

Will have to wait until the kids open it to try it though. Too many bags of cereal open right now.

Tasty but... really doesn't taste much like caramel. I mean there's a little bit of salty aftertaste but that's pretty much it. But they're Milanos, so they're still decent, but I'll let the kids and husband finish them.

Still haven't found the new Talenti flavors at a decent price, and no new Edy's flavors anywhere, so that's pretty much it for now.

omg that cereal
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I FOUND IT

I tried that cereal about a year ago and wasn't too crazy about it unfortunately. It was good, don't get me wrong, but nothing remarkable compared to their other cereals. You'll have to let me know what you think though, maybe they changed something since I last had it o.o
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    scastor27 wrote: »
    scastor27 wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »

I haven't tried that one. I really enjoyed the ginger molasses.

That sounds tasty. I didn't see that one at the store but they had the tres leches flavor that I will probably grab. I see they also had a spiced pecan turtle flavor which sounds amazing.

Do you have any expiration/bargain stores near you?

I've found some discontinued ice cream brands that were close to expiration for pretty decent prices.

I do have a couple. I'll have to go check it out :)

I went to my local Bargain Outlet on Monday & they had the Ginger Molasses flavor for around $0.99-$1.99 & the rest of the Haagen Dazs flavors were in a three pack that was reasonably priced.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    20148880214_53825f7598_z.jpg?resize=640%2C434&ssl=1
    These aren't new but I recently found at the store in the freezer aisle. They are very good, almost like an ice cream sandwich, but with no ice cream and made of peanut butter lol.

I might have to try this sometime.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    20148880214_53825f7598_z.jpg?resize=640%2C434&ssl=1
    These aren't new but I recently found at the store in the freezer aisle. They are very good, almost like an ice cream sandwich, but with no ice cream and made of peanut butter lol.

I might have to try this sometime.
    I've wanted to try these since they were first posted. I've just never seen them at the Wal Mart I go to.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    @scastor27 i think the oatmeal rasin might actually be my favorite! it is one of my favorite cookies so i might be biased. I didnt try the other two yet, went right for that one ha.

The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough I remember tasting worse than most of the non-premium brands like Turkey Hill, Edy's, Ben & Jerry's, etc.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I FOUND IT

I haven't found the new Edy's flavors either.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I FOUND IT

I tried that cereal about a year ago and wasn't too crazy about it unfortunately. It was good, don't get me wrong, but nothing remarkable compared to their other cereals. You'll have to let me know what you think though, maybe they changed something since I last had it o.o

I didn't care for that cereal either & preferred the Sprinkle Donut.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    https://www.heb.com/product-detail/central-market-maple-creme-sandwich-cookies/1611872

I've been waiting for these to go on sale for a while and they are the best~ <3
  • fh1951
    fh1951 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    LOL, I thought this was going to be a thread about new products people are buying that I could consider investing in. I need to go back to my stock market websites.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options

The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough I remember tasting worse than most of the non-premium brands like Turkey Hill, Edy's, Ben & Jerry's, etc.

I havent gotten to it yet... I have a pint of cinnamon buns and since its my favorite I can't say no to it haha.