New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I'm just going to pretend I never saw that comment saying chocolate spaghetti exists (I want some so bad now), and leave this here:
    Fiber One ice cream! I saw it on the impulsive buy's website, and I'm actually quite intrigued to say the least. It's not just ice cream, it's karma; you eat the entire pint and your intestinal tract will pay a steep price. Maybe this will teach me moderation >.> Haha but seriously if anyone tries it let me know what you think!

sicwhtum6g5t.jpg

Lol I wonder how they're putting fiber in there? Interesting. Dunno if I'll ever see them anyway.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    I'd try the coffee and donut dough kind.

That's the only flavor that appeals to me but...still...the chicory root!
  • glassyo
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    uf0ehjbczk7y.jpg
    hpp0dzdisnm5.jpg

I found this at target with their Asian foods and just tried it. Not the most visually appealing stuff but I was surprised, I thought it was actually really good!!

I thought that was some kind of chocolate noodles!

Someone needs to get on that!

Funny, I've actually had chocolate noodles. I bought them at the ghirardelli factory in san francisco. Cooked them up and topped with a peanut butter, whipped cream, and chocolate chips. Was quite a unique desert, but DELICIOUS.

What's the calorie count (if you know) on those?

Your concoction sounds good altho I'd probably leave off the peanut butter to lower the calories on it.

God, the whipped cream and chocolate chips sound REALLY good now that I think about it. :)
  • glassyo
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    uf0ehjbczk7y.jpg
    hpp0dzdisnm5.jpg

I found this at target with their Asian foods and just tried it. Not the most visually appealing stuff but I was surprised, I thought it was actually really good!!

elf-2.jpg
    This is all I can think about whenever someone mentions desserty type noodles.

Speaking of spaghetti and new products, Chuck E. Cheese has a spaghetti and meatball pizza. I'm not in any rush to go.

Awwwwww I love Buddy so much. :)

And, I'll say it, that pizza looks pretty good!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I would definitely be interested in picking up the donuts and coffee flavor, but honestly, I'd pick up that flavor in just about any brand. I've always wanted to try it.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    uf0ehjbczk7y.jpg
    hpp0dzdisnm5.jpg

Funny, I've actually had chocolate noodles. I bought them at the ghirardelli factory in san francisco. Cooked them up and topped with a peanut butter, whipped cream, and chocolate chips. Was quite a unique desert, but DELICIOUS.

Drools!

I would so eat that.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    lemonade.jpg

This might be my favorite out of the 2016 flavors I've tried, all except for the bacon I was never able to find. I think this is better executed than the watermelon flavor. The filling has a strong, pleasant tartness to it.

The Watermelon was just so bizarre!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    CrabNebula wrote: »
    I'd try the coffee and donut dough kind.

If it tastes half as good as the Sam's Choice flavor then I'm sold!

I haven't noticed the Sam's Choice Coffee & Donuts in the ice cream section lately :'(.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I would definitely be interested in picking up the donuts and coffee flavor, but honestly, I'd pick up that flavor in just about any brand. I've always wanted to try it.

The best part about Sam's Choice flavor is the glaze. DROOLS!
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    lemonade.jpg

This might be my favorite out of the 2016 flavors I've tried, all except for the bacon I was never able to find. I think this is better executed than the watermelon flavor. The filling has a strong, pleasant tartness to it.

The Watermelon was just so bizarre!
    The flavor was just too mild for me, even untoasted. Chocolatey caramel was nice.

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised no one posted about this yet, has anyone noticed Quest's new Facebook announcement for their new bars and other snacks?

New bars: oatmeal chocolate chip, rocky road, and blueberry muffin.
    New protein crunch (cereal bars): chocolate, cinnamon, peanut butter and chocolate, strawberry, and waffle
    Keto cups (looks like their cravings cups but different packaging): mint cream, peanut butter, fudge cream, vanilla cream
    And then a milk chocolate Keto bar.

I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about Quest ever since they changed their recipe, but I'm curious how they will be!
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised no one posted about this yet, has anyone noticed Quest's new Facebook announcement for their new bars and other snacks?

New protein crunch (cereal bars): chocolate, cinnamon, peanut butter and chocolate, strawberry, and waffle
    Keto cups (looks like their cravings cups but different packaging): mint cream, peanut butter, fudge cream, vanilla cream

I know a lot of people have mixed feelings about Quest ever since they changed their recipe, but I'm curious how they will be!

They're also changing the chips. I ordered several new products to try.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    jmarie1025 wrote: »

Is that what the secret lab thing is, just another store with new products?

• mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    r0v6yyp7py0c.jpg

This pic is from Spotted on Shelves, spotted in Australia. But my sister is living in Korea right now and they have them there too. She sent me a package. They got a bit crushed and are somewhat stale, but I can tell that if you like coffee flavoured desserts you will like these. They don't really scream "tiramisu" though, just coffee. I'm not such a huge fan, so I probably wouldn't buy this flavour over favourites such as mint or (regular size) lemon, but that's just personal preference. They're solid.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited April 2016
    Options

Seems interesting. I'm surprised they don't have a birthday cake flavor.

I haven't had a Quest bar since I finished my CCCD box a few months ago & I practically had to choke them down.

@Noreenmarie1234 you going to try any of the new items?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

Seems interesting. I'm surprised they don't have a birthday cake flavor.

I haven't had a Quest bar since I finished my CCCD box a few months ago & I practically had to choke them down.

@Noreenmarie1234 you going to try any of the new items?

I saw this and think it's just a big marketing ploy to try and regain all the business they lost recently. They have REALLY been pulling out all the marketing techniques. Kind of genius because it makes you order them all to try you know. I don't plan to try any of the bars (I can't stand the aftertaste, regular taste, texture, and upset stomach, plus I have 40 boxes old formula stocked up :) ). I never was crazy about the chips, but if they are changing them I may try. I also want to try the waffle flavored crunchy cereal bars. (See their marketing genius plan is working, I am willing to spend money on them again LOL).

I will probably wait for reviews on the products. Hope some are posted in here because usually ones on instagram and online are from "quest ambassadors team quest" people which are biased since they just want free products.
  • CooCooPuff
    edited April 2016
    Options
    r0v6yyp7py0c.jpg

This pic is from Spotted on Shelves, spotted in Australia. But my sister is living in Korea right now and they have them there too. She sent me a package. They got a bit crushed and are somewhat stale, but I can tell that if you like coffee flavoured desserts you will like these. They don't really scream "tiramisu" though, just coffee. I'm not such a huge fan, so I probably wouldn't buy this flavour over favourites such as mint or (regular size) lemon, but that's just personal preference. They're solid.
    I wonder if and when they'll be sold here

Chocolate and lemon thins will apparently be sold staring June 6th
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I haven't had a Quest bar since I finished my CCCD box a few months ago & I practically had to choke them down
    If I wasn't in a binging cycle at the time, I don't think I would have finished either bar. The new campaign really just rubs me the wrong way.

If the crunch bars are anything like the pumpkin pie ones, the crunch will taste like those awful Power Crunch wafers.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    jmarie1025 wrote: »

I'm scared of trying the chips now. I liked them as is.
  • glassyo
    Options
    I haven't had a Quest bar since I finished my CCCD box a few months ago & I practically had to choke them down
    If I wasn't in a binging cycle at the time, I don't think I would have finished either bar. The new campaign really just rubs me the wrong way.

If the crunch bars are anything like the pumpkin pie ones, the crunch will taste like those awful Power Crunch wafers.

Ohhhh I love power crunch bars. They're light and you barely know you've eaten one but they have that kit kat texture going for them....with protein! :)