New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Finally found the Hershey's Birthday Cake Kisses.

Wal-Mart should have them stocked with the regular candy, but it's near the Greeting Card section.

Also bought White Twix, the Snickers Hazelnut, Midnight Milky Way (I know this one isn't new, but I never tried it before), & White Kit Kat.

Keep us posted about the Snickers hazelnut!

I love white kit kats.

Will do. My Wal-Mart also had a candy that was in the shape of a very tiny ice cream cone that was a Hazelnut flavor.

I had to buy another package of the Reese's Big Cup with Reese's Pieces.

A few other candy treats I saw in the checkout candy registers by Wal-Mart were a Hershey's bar with Cookies & Cream & Mint & Reese's Pieces with nuts in the middle.
  • RossDecker
    RossDecker Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just bought from an online site. Bunch of products all organic, no artificial anything. I also bought their vegan protein drink. Like it so far.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2016
    Options
    tryett wrote: »
    mom2colbyj wrote: »
    Found these at Walmart yesterday. They came in 3 flavors and were $1.58 each. kseqxrvt9ffh.jpeg
    9koqa7qet53g.jpeg
    I have tried all three flavors. Banana is my least favorite. The vanilla bean is good but the key line is my favorite.

There was something about the Oatmeal I couldn't stand! I love their yogurts, but the oatmeal was a big nope!

How are the Quaker Oatmeal in the cups?

I would buy more of the Kodiak Minute Muffins if the price wasn't $1.99 per container. Kodiak also has an Oatmeal that looked like it was a new product at Giant.

I have some of the pancake/waffle mix in their original flavor to try.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    5e7533561ac5372e4d05db3745606cdd.jpg
    not as good as the others. Just okay. Wouldn't buy again. Tasted too "oaty" for my liking. Pistachio one is the only one that is really amazing out of these bars.
  • heartnsoulfit
    heartnsoulfit Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I really love freeze dried fruit! Trader Joe's sells it the cheapest. Aldi is now carrying it.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Bought these they look delicious !!! They are huge for 200 calories bigger than bakery bagel and they look like a croissant0r1wpt6okcsx.jpeg
    texture

I was VERY disappointed with these, no one in my house enjoyed them but hopefully you like them more than we did here!

Noticed these on Facebook though as something coming soon!

j3i8grbotroi.jpg
  • tigger_belle
    tigger_belle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin Pie Oreos ❤
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Bought these they look delicious !!! They are huge for 200 calories bigger than bakery bagel and they look like a croissant0r1wpt6okcsx.jpeg
    texture

I was VERY disappointed with these, no one in my house enjoyed them but hopefully you like them more than we did here!

DARNN! I didn't think I saw them on this thread before or else I probably wouldn't of bought them. They looked like croissants so I was excited in the moment LOL.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    texture

DARNN! I didn't think I saw them on this thread before or else I probably wouldn't of bought them. They looked like croissants so I was excited in the moment LOL.

They definitely don't taste or feel like croissants, they honestly don't even remind me of the Nooks & Crannies english muffins I love or bagels, they remind me more of stale bread to be honest but I'm hoping for your sake I just bought a bad package and you like them! It was a while back I tried them so it was probably lost in all that we continue to find here haha xD I have a hard time remembering what people tried last week!
  • yirara
    yirara Posts: 9,478 Member
    Options
    Not new as such, but new at my local Aldi: Quark, some kind of fresh cheese dairy thing. Bought a 250 grams pot and some frozen blueberries.
    125gr of quark and 50gr of berries come down to
    calories:110
    carbs:10
    fat: 4
    protein: 16
    sugar: 5

Nice stats for a rather solid pot of dairy.
    Thought: the pot states it's for cooking or baking. Interesting.
    Taste: hmm. the quark doesn't taste like I remember quark (similar to not sweet cheesecake) but rather like very stiff Greek yogurt without the 12% fat. I'm still waiting for the berries to defrost to really test it fully.
    Cost: 250g pot quark: 75p, 300gr frozen berries: 1.49GBP. Portion price: 62p. It's certainly cheaper than the rather sweet Arla Skyr available in another supermarket. A bit more expensive that the thick and creamy luxury yoghurt from Aldi, which contains 20gr of sugar per pot and hardly any protein. Might be a dairy alternative for me.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Finally found the Hershey's Birthday Cake Kisses.

Wal-Mart should have them stocked with the regular candy, but it's near the Greeting Card section.

Also bought White Twix, the Snickers Hazelnut, Midnight Milky Way (I know this one isn't new, but I never tried it before), & White Kit Kat.

I read great things about those Birthday Cake Kisses, do let us know what you think of all of those though they all sound delicious (I tried the midnight milky way and I can say that one was definitely delicious)

This was also posted on The Impulsive Buy. I'm definitely keeping an eye out at Walmart for it, but I'm not getting too hopeful since they never did sell those Denny's pancake mixes which were also supposedly spotted there Dx </3

fsw3rygv19iq.jpg

The White Twix is pretty amazing! I love white chocolate (I put it in the fridge overnight).

The Birthday Cake Kisses are definitely another repeat purchase. In the beginning I agree with the review on Impulsive Buy or another Junk Food Blog that it tastes like a Cookies & Cream kiss with more of a vanilla taste.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Also, not new, but I picked up one of the Lenny and Larry''s Complete Cookies in Lemon Poppyseed. I have to say, it's the first one to me that doesn't taste like plastic. I kinda like that one.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    jp21l77welsc.jpg

Muscletech Nitro Tech Crunch Bars.

Available in Birthday Cake, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Cookie Dough, Cookies and Cream and Cinnamon Bun. All are around 200-250 calories. 22 grams protein.

Where can you find these bars?

GNC and online :)

I wish you could just buy one bar online rather than a whole box. I'll wait to see if they have any good sales this upcoming holiday season.
  • mom2colbyj
    mom2colbyj Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Found these at Walmart yesterday. They came in 3 flavors and were $1.58 each. kseqxrvt9ffh.jpeg
    9koqa7qet53g.jpeg
    I have tried all three flavors. Banana is my least favorite. The vanilla bean is good but the key line is my favorite.

There was something about the Oatmeal I couldn't stand! I love their yogurts, but the oatmeal was a big nope!

I would buy more of the Kodiak Minute Muffins if the price wasn't $1.99 per container. Kodiak also has an Oatmeal that looked like it was a new product at Giant.

I was pretty unimpressed with the oatmeal, it was almost paste like texture and I think that was what was off putting. I'll eat what I have and probably buy one of the brown sugar ones to try.

I like the Quaker but my favorite oatmeal cups are the Nature Valley Protein ones.

I have the Minute Muffins and Minute Flapjack cups and love them. I hit up every Target I could when they were on sale for $1.29 each. They also had the box mixes 2/$7 so I bought 3 different ones to try. I haven't seen Kodiak oatmeal but when I do I'll definitely be trying it.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    9koqa7qet53g.jpeg

I was pretty unimpressed with the oatmeal, it was almost paste like texture and I think that was what was off putting. I'll eat what I have and probably buy one of the brown sugar ones to try.

I like the Quaker but my favorite oatmeal cups are the Nature Valley Protein ones.

I have the Minute Muffins and Minute Flapjack cups and love them. I hit up every Target I could when they were on sale for $1.29 each. They also had the box mixes 2/$7 so I bought 3 different ones to try. I haven't seen Kodiak oatmeal but when I do I'll definitely be trying it.

There's a Kodiak oatmeal? I'm excited.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Not good at all 0/10box-dark-tempting_1x.png
    Only good flavor is pistachio. I was so amped to try more because of how amazing it was but none of the others are that good.