New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I've heard nothing but TERRIBLE things about that Walden Farms "peanut spread".
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

I kind of assumed zero calorie peanut spread must have been too good to be true </3
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,251 Member
    Options
    Oh, and for those of you who are having issues posting pics through your phone, I have the Android OS, and I've found the only way to do it is to get out of the MFP app and log in to MFP through a browser on your phone, like Chrome or Firefox. There you will have the option to post pics on the forums. Hopefully that helps for some of you!

Thank you! I will try and do it this way sometime soon. It's the biggest reason I don't participate in many of the photo based threads!

Also, I am not a huge pumpkin fan (I know, sacrilege on this thread), but I did really like the Oikos Pumpkin Yogurt I had this morning. It had a nice and smooth flavor to it that wasn't "too much", but it was still clear that it was pumpkin. I was very happy!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Went to David's natural market and noticed quite a bit of "interesting" things... Didn't get any of them, but I was wondering if anyone here has tried them? The cashewtopia ice cream especially caught my attention, but I'm curious if the peanut butter is any good or not? Didn't want to spend a bunch of money and be disappointed!
    k2zixnqitdu5.jpg
    eusakx0tzpdy.jpg
    8iw1kbevtn74.jpg
    8tlxtusw7dbc.jpg

OH MY GOSH THAT PISTACHIO ICE CREAM... I NEED TO TRY. I am a huge fan of pistachios. Also walden farms peanut butter -1000/10 LOL
  • kathyjowilson
    kathyjowilson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just discovered Arctic Zero ice cream. I got the chocolate peanut butter flavor!

https://www.arcticzero.com/
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    qt6d8vzx385u.jpeg

New Halo Top flavors on the horizon?

Please keep us updated, this I would be VERY interested in! 360 seemed high at first compared to what I'm used to with them, but then I remember Englightened ice cream pints and that's not bad!

I do have some insider information that I can't reveal, but what I CAN say is that they have a few things up their sleeve.

All these Ben & Jerry's pumpkin posts are killing me I REALLY hope some of these things up their sleeve consists of a pumpkin pie flavor, red velvet, and various others xD

All I can say is that I am VERY excited!

Not even a hint? Do you realize how hard this is!? Can you at least give me an idea of how long I have to wait until I find out???

They are planning on releasing in a couple weeks!

Oh man please post here ASAP in case I somehow miss it!!!!

I kind of assumed zero calorie peanut spread must have been too good to be true </3

The WF peanut butter is TOXIC!!! Only WF products worth buying are the pancake syrups and the caramel dip

Yikes haha thanks for that warning!!! So glad I didn't get it xD
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    I bought this at Dollar Tree last night before I went to my second job. I ate the whole bag and then went back there when my shift was over and bought every last one of them. So good.
    1256868_orig.png

• MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    im4yef41gvpz.png

IT WORKS!!!

I used Google on my Samsung to log-in and can now post a photo, thanks for the tip!
  • JenniferOBX14
    JenniferOBX14 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    q44acmvllg58.jpg

More pumpkin flavored items.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    q44acmvllg58.jpg

More pumpkin flavored items.

OMG YES
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Yeah I got to find those

29202952613_eb4b7cc91a_z.jpg?resize=640%2C490&ssl=1
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,619 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Yeah I got to find those

I'm *almost* tempted since I liked the red velvet pastry crisps but don't like red velvet anything else.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    Yeah I got to find those

I'm *almost* tempted since I liked the red velvet pastry crisps but don't like red velvet anything else.

I really like the pastry crisps... especially with ice cream, lol.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Yeah I got to find those

oh maaaaan. i LOVE pastry crisps.
  • Ultima_Morpha
    Ultima_Morpha Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Glazed Donut Paleo Bar by Julian Bakery. Tastes like soap. So, good if you like that sort of thing, otherwise...all of the no.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Yeah I got to find those

HAHA Just came here to post about them. I found them today and bought them. They were PRETTY GOOD, not as good as I expected though. Maybe because I was envisioning them to taste like a pumpkin pie pop tart. They were very pumpkin pie/ginger-y tasting. Very nice snack for only 100 calories. The filling was really good, but I kept comparing it to the regular pumpkin pie poptarts which I LOVE. But for so few calories, I can't complain. 9/10 Next one I have I think I may microwave it for a few seconds.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Glazed Donut Paleo Bar by Julian Bakery. Tastes like soap. So, good if you like that sort of thing, otherwise...all of the no.

I've tried some of there other flavors and hated them as well. They look good...but aren't