New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CurveAppeal86
    CurveAppeal86 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    What is this Giant that everyone speaks of? I've never heard of it, and all I want is the Enlightened Ice Cream now.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Finally got to try the 'waffle waffle' brand of cinnamon waffles, because they were finally on sale.

I'm disappointed. I bought that brand a couple years ago when it was just plain waffles, and the calories were much higher (like 180 calories for half a waffle, and the waffle was bigger than what the package said too). So much sweet, buttery goodness. They changed the formula down the road to make it around 240 calories a waffle, and you can really tell. It's nowhere as satisfying to me.

I still want to find the birthday cake one

32138127241_da73264e97_z.jpg?resize=640%2C391&ssl=1

but Shop Rite doesn't have it (they actually stopped carrying the brand altogether for a while), so I'm not holding my breath. I guess I'm just kinda spoiled because I grew up with the real Belgian waffles (but I don't have the right waffle iron to make my own).

My walmart carries all of them. I finished the birthday cake ones and for some reason my first one was so good, but the successive ones I wasn't too thrilled with. I still have the other two to try.
  • whirlyruns
    whirlyruns Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Leverfam wrote: »
    New Fun food is Mighty Muffins .... add some water and microwave .... delish at the end of the day and added protein too!!

I've been eating those for breakfast lately. The peanut butter flavor is the best. 220 calories, 20g protein, 5g fiber and keeps me full until lunch.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to drop in to say that thanks to a recommendation I saw here, I tried the Bibi brand frozen chicken and cilantro wontons from Costco (Canada - 4 for 50 calories) and they were magnificent!! For 150 cals, I had a great snack of 8 wontons and a some plum sauce that really spoke to my love of Asian foods, so whoever posted about that - THANKS!!!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    What is this Giant that everyone speaks of? I've never heard of it, and all I want is the Enlightened Ice Cream now.

Grocery store chain.
  • Sarah_Shapes_Up
    Sarah_Shapes_Up Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    339z9x1hwmlb.jpeg

Has anyone tried these drops? I'm looking for flavored syrups to add to my coffee in the morning besides normal stevia.

I've tried them! They're good if you like vanilla.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    339z9x1hwmlb.jpeg

Has anyone tried these drops? I'm looking for flavored syrups to add to my coffee in the morning besides normal stevia.

I've tried them! They're good if you like vanilla.

I like vanilla but that 288 (or whatever) servings would probably end up being like 50 (if even that) for me. :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I don't go to Giant often but maybe I should start they had a lot of stuff I usually never see!
    d6yjlu2lonon.jpg
    xixwhgzxxbjw.jpg
    vfirkbmvginp.jpg

The free Enlightened coupon worked without a problem and I didn't see any new flavors but I picked up an extra one and apparently it was on sale for $3.50!
    aygr1mmzqj6l.jpg

if you want to go again and like those bars heres a coupon for free one lol scroll down to free bar https://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/

Never seen breyers non dairy were they almond milk based?!

I actually got the coupon for a free one from that, that's why I picked them up I've never tried them before and couldn't choose which one sounded better! :)
    I didn't pick it up and check honestly because I knew I wouldn't be able to put it down but I do recall reading somewhere (possibly peta's Facebook actually) that they're made with Almond milk!

I went on Saturday & got my free Ben & Jerry's, Noosa, & Powerbar.

I bought Red Velvet Cake Ben & Jerry's (haven't tried this flavor yet) & the Noosa new Apple flavor which is amazing. Now I just want to try the Ginger & Jalapeno.

How did you get a free Ben & Jerry's coupon!?! Their red velvet cake flavor is AMAZING way better than any other brand I've ever had the cake pieces are absolutely incredible!!!
  • theamazingcassiebunny
    theamazingcassiebunny Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks @Noreenmarie1234. I just signed up for my coupon.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I just bought some Noosa using the coupon I got in the mail. I picked the safe choice of lemon... OMG! SO GOOD! It's like creamy whole milk with honey and lemon. I'll definitely be buying again!
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I don't go to Giant often but maybe I should start they had a lot of stuff I usually never see!
    d6yjlu2lonon.jpg
    xixwhgzxxbjw.jpg
    vfirkbmvginp.jpg

The free Enlightened coupon worked without a problem and I didn't see any new flavors but I picked up an extra one and apparently it was on sale for $3.50!
    aygr1mmzqj6l.jpg

if you want to go again and like those bars heres a coupon for free one lol scroll down to free bar https://www.powerbarcleanstart.com/

Never seen breyers non dairy were they almond milk based?!

I actually got the coupon for a free one from that, that's why I picked them up I've never tried them before and couldn't choose which one sounded better! :)
    I didn't pick it up and check honestly because I knew I wouldn't be able to put it down but I do recall reading somewhere (possibly peta's Facebook actually) that they're made with Almond milk!

I went on Saturday & got my free Ben & Jerry's, Noosa, & Powerbar.

I bought Red Velvet Cake Ben & Jerry's (haven't tried this flavor yet) & the Noosa new Apple flavor which is amazing. Now I just want to try the Ginger & Jalapeno.

How did you get a free Ben & Jerry's coupon!?! Their red velvet cake flavor is AMAZING way better than any other brand I've ever had the cake pieces are absolutely incredible!!!

Agreed, we love it. It's so hard to find though...
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Anyone have recommendations for a flavor of the PowerBar clean whey bar? I don't really care for Red Velvet. I got my free coupon in the mail and don't want to muck it up with a flavor widely known as ewwww.
    Thanks in advance!
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    0b00z24lfn7w.jpg
    I bought this yesterday and had it today for a late snack at work. It was AMAZING.

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Bought this and had it as a late morning snack after our hike, and UGH. Way too sweet, and very weird taste.

9wd5t6z9gblk.jpg
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Bought this and had it as a late morning snack after our hike, and UGH. Way too sweet, and very weird taste.

9wd5t6z9gblk.jpg

I hated it. I was staying overnight with someone at the hospital and there was nothing open so in desperation I ate it.. It was gross!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Question for the group: I made a protein cheesecake with my MuscleFx protein powder with good-enough results (http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake/p1). I'd like to try the recipe again with a flavor of Quest protein powder, since several people have said it tastes like milkshake. Any opinions on what flavor would make the best cheesecake?
  • Francl27
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »

9wd5t6z9gblk.jpg

I hated it. I was staying overnight with someone at the hospital and there was nothing open so in desperation I ate it.. It was gross!

I like them, lol! But I do agree that they are overly sweet.
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Question for the group: I made a protein cheesecake with my MuscleFx protein powder with good-enough results (http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10500016/low-calorie-protein-cheesecake/p1). I'd like to try the recipe again with a flavor of Quest protein powder, since several people have said it tastes like milkshake. Any opinions on what flavor would make the best cheesecake?

I've tried 4 different ones and they all tasted great, so just pick whatever you want really. I've been using up cookies and cream and salted caramel.

I bought this yesterday.. first time I saw it. It's very creamy and pretty tasty, not overly sweet, I hope they start making new flavors.

d7aa855f23f06f0384f58a9fe803b11b.jpg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options

9wd5t6z9gblk.jpg

I had the cinnamon roll one and I thought it was very good. I have this one too but I haven't tried it yet. Now I don't know if I want to.
  • Francl27
    edited March 2017
    Options
    31325652666_39471fec28_z.jpg?resize=640%2C517&ssl=1

Not sure why I keep bothering. Flavorless, watery yogurt. Bleh. At least the macros are ok. I guess.

Also finally got to try these and I'm very disappointed. Just overly sweet without really much of a chocolate flavor. I actually liked the other kind better!

girl-scouts-smores.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »

Salted caramel is my favorite Quest powder. I would absolutely try it in that recipe!

I also have Trutein pumpkin pie and Trutein cinnabun and I would try both of them, as well.