New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    Staceygram wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    Darn it they promised the nutritional info would be in the box but it wasn't xD I don't have the calories tonight anyways but I can't wait to dig in!
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

What exactly is that?

rainbow bagels... it's trend that started in NY recently

Oh. I've never seen anything like that before that wasn't a cake, cookie or candy.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    Darn it they promised the nutritional info would be in the box but it wasn't xD I don't have the calories tonight anyways but I can't wait to dig in!
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

What exactly is that?

Those are way too pretty to eat.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

What exactly is that?

That and I'd be sad because they wouldn't be as fresh the next day (plus they were shipped already, no?).
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

What exactly is that?

That and I'd be sad because they wouldn't be as fresh the next day (plus they were shipped already, no?).

yep hers were shipped. i had them at the place where they originated in Brooklyn. personally think they taste like any other decent NY bagel, but nothing special.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Tried the Enlightened Peanut Butter Chip yesterday and found it pretty decent tasting. The base didn't taste fake like the Sea Salt Caramel or the Cookie Dough/Brownie.

I should go back to buy more since it's on sale. Still wanting to find the Twinkie ice cream (Giant had the Twinkie Novelty finally, but I'm not a huge novelty person).
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

Huh I don't know how I feel about those, lol!!!

To be quite honest I'm worried about what my poop is going to look like xD
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

lol i don't think they have nutrition info on those...

I contacted them beforehand and they said it would be in the box, so I wrote to them again and they said they were going to send a PDF soon, they were being reprinted to reflect new products :)
  • bellaa_x0
    edited March 2017
    Options
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

I contacted them beforehand and they said it would be in the box, so I wrote to them again and they said they were going to send a PDF soon, they were being reprinted to reflect new products :)

@hgycta who did you order from? i'm surprised that such a small operation (in terms of # of locations) would have nutrition info...
  • hgycta
    Options
    0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

0gwuy44vcnvb.jpg

@hgycta who did you order from? i'm surprised that such a small operation (in terms of # of locations) would have nutrition info...

The Bagel Store (http://www.thebagelstoreonline.com) I was surprised too when they said they had it but I guess they sell so many they've had the chance to do it, but I'll believe it when I see it!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Guys.
    Enlightened will be releasing seven MORE flavors.

hhme1hjhfjxw.png
  • bellaa_x0
    Options
    Guys.

hhme1hjhfjxw.png

JUST saw this on Instagram
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Where do you all buy Enlightened ice cream? Only places listed in Ohio has crisps only.Booo
    I need ice cream!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    patceoh wrote: »
    Where do you all buy Enlightened ice cream? Only places listed in Ohio has crisps only.Booo
    I need ice cream!

I'm in TN and same here! Can't find them anywhere convenient to me.
  • whirlyruns
    whirlyruns Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    9y2rfbua8f5k.png

this is my next investment once my boyfriend empties out the freezer (aka eats all the crap he bought)

I've been eyeing this too. The flavors change monthly. I wanted to try the Puppy Chow and frosted animal cracker versions, but I missed out.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    9y2rfbua8f5k.png

this is my next investment once my boyfriend empties out the freezer (aka eats all the crap he bought)

Let us know what you think of this brand! Whenever I get a better profit sharing at work I might splurge & try this brand.

The ginger or cinnamon flavor they had during Christmas seemed so delicious!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Guys.

hhme1hjhfjxw.png

I'm hoping Giant eventually gets more of the flavors!

I went to another Giant today & bought more of the Peanut Butter & one of the Triple Chocolate & Mint before it went back up in price.

I really want to try the Birthday Cake, Bananas Fosters, & Red Velvet Cake.

I'm hoping they soon revamp the Organic section ice cream (where Halo Top is kept at) because they were completely wiped out at the second Giant I visited & the first had no ice cream in the organic section whatsoever.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Guys.

hhme1hjhfjxw.png

Yay it would indeed be nice to have them all at Shop Rite.
  • hgycta
    Options
    Guys.

hhme1hjhfjxw.png

I'm hoping Giant eventually gets more of the flavors!

I went to another Giant today & bought more of the Peanut Butter & one of the Triple Chocolate & Mint before it went back up in price.

I really want to try the Birthday Cake, Bananas Fosters, & Red Velvet Cake.

I'm hoping they soon revamp the Organic section ice cream (where Halo Top is kept at) because they were completely wiped out at the second Giant I visited & the first had no ice cream in the organic section whatsoever.

I don't know what it is with Giant but I've gone to two different ones near my house and they both have the least exciting flavors and not really that many of them even stocked! I definitely rely on Shoprite when I stock up on these. Also, add cold brew coffee to that list unless you hate coffee. Trust me, you'll be very thankful you did! I thought I wouldn't care for that one but it's seriously incredible.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I wish that Enlightened would come to Kroger, Walmart, or Target. The only thing that I can buy from them where I live are their damn dried bean snacks.

I went to GNC today and bought the new Quest Cinnamon protein powder. I'll try it later tonight and leave a review. I always have to go into GNC when I'm in a rush, because otherwise I just end up browsing and buying way more than I need.

Side note: It feels so weird to buy supplements and actually pay sticker price! I've gotten so spoiled on using my employee discount at work.