New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Sarahb29
    Sarahb29 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter cup, oatmeal cookie and red velvet halo top flavors are everything. I have zero freezer space left and I still have to try birthday cake and lemon cake.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    limt8x592tdk.jpg

Not going to lie, I was very tempted to buy this but decided to pass due to the caloric content and not being crazy about Tasty Kake's version (I love pumpkin but I'm not a huge pie crust person), but if anyone here has tried or tries it please report back!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @hgycta I tried the Balance Bar Mint Chocolate Cookie upon your recommendation and -YES. Dare I say....better than Thin Mints? Thank you for suggesting!

I need the item below my life. I love white chocolate peppermint during the holidays. I'm sure they had them out last year. Has anyone tried them?
    gidgd6erd1fp.png

Also tried Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough-kinda bland. The Peanut Butter Cup was on point. There is no chocolate in it but a ton of peanut butter and the ice cream is smooth and creamy and peanut buttery goodness. It's up there with the Salted Caramel for me now.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ybmqbqqo3ekk.png
    k2scoji9dzhc.png
    I have had the jalapeno lime a times and its amazing. Just got the nacho chipotle and its equally as great! love their chips.
  • mathandcats
    mathandcats Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I would like to revise my opinion of the B-up Red Velvet. I ordered some more bars and got them today so I tried another one. The base is not super flavourful (par for the course with B-up, but I kind of like that), but I really enjoy the "icing" chunks dispersed throughout. I actually think I enjoyed it more than even the Cinnamon Roll flavour!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    ybmqbqqo3ekk.png
    k2scoji9dzhc.png
    I have had the jalapeno lime a times and its amazing. Just got the nacho chipotle and its equally as great! love their chips.
    I like the Sirracha variety the most out of the three.
  • Jamochadiva
    Jamochadiva Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Halo top lemon cake ice cream. I was skeptical but I tried it and was pleasantly surprised. Actually tasted like lemon cake batter
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    ybmqbqqo3ekk.png
    k2scoji9dzhc.png

I like all of their flavors!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    @hgycta I tried the Balance Bar Mint Chocolate Cookie upon your recommendation and -YES. Dare I say....better than Thin Mints? Thank you for suggesting!

I need the item below my life. I love white chocolate peppermint during the holidays. I'm sure they had them out last year. Has anyone tried them?
    gidgd6erd1fp.png

Also tried Halo Top Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough-kinda bland. The Peanut Butter Cup was on point. There is no chocolate in it but a ton of peanut butter and the ice cream is smooth and creamy and peanut buttery goodness. It's up there with the Salted Caramel for me now.

I tried the pretzels. They were very good. My favorite are the peanut butter ones. I could kill a whole bag in one day!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Does anyone have reviews for the Buffs Bakery birthday cake butter? So pricey but so intriguing
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    oh wow the plain one doesnt look like that.. way thicker with biggee curds.. weird!!

hmm maybe I got a bad batch....

• shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Ok, soo late to the party but finally had a blueberry muffin quest bar. It was delightful and I will be ordering a case as soon as I can find a decent discount/free shipping.

On the other hand, sadly my body rejects Oh Yeah birthday cake. I enjoyed one last night, but this morning, not so much.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Bought damn time.

rmp0ocgsw2k2.jpg

Updating shopping list . .

• lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Found at Walmart (only place you can buy them)

Sam's Choice Salsa Verde Carnitas

Its a frozen meal-for-one. It actually filled me up and tasted delicious. I think it cost me around $3.33

Calories: 390
    Carbs:46
    Protein: 22
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Bought damn time.

rmp0ocgsw2k2.jpg

OMG YESSSSSSSSS!!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    opti-bar-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-protein-bar-by-optimum-nutrition12-box-303.jpg

This bar reminded me of the old Quest bars! Very good!

Hersheyscookiesnmint.jpg

This bar is also very good! Subtle mint flavor that isn't too overwhelming, & a bit of a crunchy texture.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    opti-bar-chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-protein-bar-by-optimum-nutrition12-box-303.jpg

This bar reminded me of the old Quest bars! Very good!

Hersheyscookiesnmint.jpg

This bar is also very good! Subtle mint flavor that isn't too overwhelming, & a bit of a crunchy texture.

I remember the Cookies and Mint from when I was a kid. I LOVED that one!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    A ton of new veggies at Wal-Mart.

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/

I bought the Hanover mashed ranch cauliflower & Birdseye Riced Cauliflower in the roasted garlic flavor.

I didn't see any of the new Paleo meals, but I did buy a few of the new frozen meals from their store brand.

29788226654_2a98d985ca_z.jpg?resize=640%2C384&ssl=1

I don't need anymore food for a few weeks, but next time I go shopping I want to look for these.

I bought the cauliflower ones today! review to come soon :smile: I didn't see the hanover mashed cauliflower but I want to try those too. I have made mashed cauliflower myself and LOVED it so I am excited to have it already made. What were the stats on it?

The Ranch Cauliflower Mash has 5 fat, 3 saturated, 10 Cholesterol, 360 sodium, 4 carbohydrate, 2 dietary fiber, 1 sugar, 4 protein.

It has 60% vitamin C

It has two servings.