New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Ehh, I just tried the pumpkin spice Cheerios and wasn't too wild about them. The spice was a stronger than I'd like.

I'll finish the box but won't pick it up next year.

i didnt like them at all. special k pumpkin spice was good

Definitely! That's the only Pumpkin cereal that I've bought multiple boxes of. I like it primarily as a dry snack, but it's not bad with some almond milk.
  • MaryOves
    MaryOves Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Melaleuca Fiberwise.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    When it's closer to Christmas I'll have to buy this!

30328380325_7500724e77_z.jpg?resize=352%2C640&ssl=1
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    A ton of new veggies at Wal-Mart.

http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/

I bought the Hanover mashed ranch cauliflower & Birdseye Riced Cauliflower in the roasted garlic flavor.

I didn't see any of the new Paleo meals, but I did buy a few of the new frozen meals from their store brand.

29788226654_2a98d985ca_z.jpg?resize=640%2C384&ssl=1

I don't need anymore food for a few weeks, but next time I go shopping I want to look for these.
  • natacos
    natacos Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard of / tried these?
    1mmpm4vqw0yj.png

I can't find any reviews anywhere!
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    When it's closer to Christmas I'll have to buy this!

30328380325_7500724e77_z.jpg?resize=352%2C640&ssl=1

i was just saying how im patiently waiting for all things peppermint and eggnog!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    natacos wrote: »
    1mmpm4vqw0yj.png

Funny I JUST saw those today online and thought the same thing!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    General Mills is a client of the company I work for. They have a lot of exciting products unveiling in the next year or so, including these Nature Valley Granola Cups...

se74uzv2786m.jpg

OMG THIS IS GENIUS
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2016
    Options

I bought the Hanover mashed ranch cauliflower & Birdseye Riced Cauliflower in the roasted garlic flavor.

I didn't see any of the new Paleo meals, but I did buy a few of the new frozen meals from their store brand.

I don't need anymore food for a few weeks, but next time I go shopping I want to look for these.

I bought the cauliflower ones today! review to come soon :smile: I didn't see the hanover mashed cauliflower but I want to try those too. I have made mashed cauliflower myself and LOVED it so I am excited to have it already made. What were the stats on it?
  • fishshark
    Options
    Just got this today from whole foods (they shop and deliver for you now.. i have all foods at my fingertips noooooooo) and I really like it! they have a kalamata olive flavor that I'm drying to try.
    cl6r1a88fl11.png
  • buffalogal42
    buffalogal42 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is new but I just discovered it and am obsessed. Spicy Thai chili Tuna kits - spicy, satisfying and around 180 calories ....

http://www.bumblebee.com/products/ready-to-eat-kits/bumble-bee-sensations-spicy-thai-chili-seasoned-tuna-medleys-with-crackers/
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options

I bought the cauliflower ones today! review to come soon :smile: I didn't see the hanover mashed cauliflower but I want to try those too. I have made mashed cauliflower myself and LOVED it so I am excited to have it already made. What were the stats on it?

I'm excited to try these! Thank you to whoever posted!
    Here is a screen shot of nutrition info....they are all (veggie toys, 3 varieties) 110 calories for 6 pieces. The other stats vary by a gram or two (fat, fiber, carbs, protein)60jz7l19d3hv.png

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    General Mills is a client of the company I work for. They have a lot of exciting products unveiling in the next year or so, including these Nature Valley Granola Cups...

se74uzv2786m.jpg

OMG THIS IS GENIUS

Impulsive Buy listed this being found in a Sam's Club.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »

I'm excited to try these! Thank you to whoever posted!
    Here is a screen shot of nutrition info....they are all (veggie toys, 3 varieties) 110 calories for 6 pieces. The other stats vary by a gram or two (fat, fiber, carbs, protein)60jz7l19d3hv.png

Nice fiber on those though!
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Just got this today from whole foods (they shop and deliver for you now.. i have all foods at my fingertips noooooooo) and I really like it! they have a kalamata olive flavor that I'm drying to try.
    cl6r1a88fl11.png

I wanted to like the olive one. I really did. Here's my take on it from a few weeks ago.
    shinycrazy wrote: »
    I don't know that this is new, but first time I tried it. I really wanted to like it. But not so much. Very watery, strong olive flavor, bUT not in a good way. Like they poured the juice from a jar in with it. Blegh.jnr1ih1gv4u8.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    cd438ycafus6.jpg

Received these samples from starbucks and tried the peppermint mocha. It's a little stronger coffee than their peppermint mocha via latte, but honestly it wasn't THAT different and if it costs more than their via latte I wouldn't be able to justify buying it
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    natacos wrote: »
    1mmpm4vqw0yj.png

One of my coworkers bought one as soon as we got them in and bought three more as soon as she tried it. She loved them!
  • fishshark
    Options
    cl6r1a88fl11.png

I wanted to like the olive one. I really did. Here's my take on it from a few weeks ago.
    I don't know that this is new, but first time I tried it. I really wanted to like it. But not so much. Very watery, strong olive flavor, bUT not in a good way. Like they poured the juice from a jar in with it. Blegh.jnr1ih1gv4u8.jpg

oh wow the plain one doesnt look like that.. way thicker with biggee curds.. weird!!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I just tried Noosa for the first time and loved it.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Publix had the Noosa four-packs on sale today, got salted caramel & blueberry. I never bought them before because I thought they are too high in calories and cholesterol & there are other good options out there . . . I think I was right - nothing to brag about.