New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Noooo!! I just arrived at Kroger to pick up my groceries and ALL of the Halo Top is out of stock. :cry
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Noooo!! I just arrived at Kroger to pick up my groceries and ALL of the Halo Top is out of stock. :cry
    I went there today to pick up some fresh veggies and still, nothing.

They were low on Arctic Zero. :s
    The recent $2 off two digital coupon is probably the reason though.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Kind-Nuts-And-Spices-Bars-Caramel-Almond-Pumpkin-Spice-602652244803.jpg
    I know someone else tried these on here and didn't say they were too amazing and I have to agreee. They were just okay. Good, but nothing incredible. I didn't really taste pumpkin but I really tasted the cinnamon, almost too strongly. Was very heavy on the cinnamon, low on the pumpkin.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    h5pimbdny9nb.jpg

General Mills is releasing Girl Scouts cereal in January!

omg josh thank you for being on this thread, you always get the deets first lol :D I NEED THESE especially the caramel crunch! I love how many companies roll out new products after the new year.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    wdsx47iyuvgo.jpg

So I was in David's Natural Market and noticed these on sale, so I picked up the Black Pepper flavor and tried it tonight.
    Oddly enough, I really, really enjoyed it and will be buying more.
    It didn't remind me anything of tuna, however. It's really hard to describe but I think if I had to compare it to anything it kind of reminded me of the Nasoya Teriyaki Baked Tofu a bit, just a more dry/crumbly texture. Really weird experience, but I was thoroughly impressed!

NOTE: I'm definitely not a vegan, I was just too intrigued by this product to pass it by without trying it!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »

I am so sorry for your loss.

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    h5pimbdny9nb.jpg

General Mills is releasing Girl Scouts cereal in January!
    Minty cereal sounds gross but the caramel :o

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    ijyuz57kzd6t.jpg
    Pumpkin sauce added to an Oreo mcflurry from McDonald's <333 just wanted to leave this here, it's delicious
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I gave the Subway autumn turkey sub a try... multigrain flatbread as that's still pretty new.

Thicker Flat Out, the cranberry sauce, the turkey and cheese made for a pretty nice lunch. I'd get it again, especially for 440 calories.
  • so_cal_fit70
    so_cal_fit70 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Air Fryer! Cuts 2/3 of fat from most foods.especially the ones I love like french fries!!!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I don't know if anyone else in here is low carb/keto but Lily bars are generally so hyped up that I ordered one in my Low Carb Canada order. Honestly I don't get it at all, tastes like crap to me and weirdly salty even though it isn't the salted variety. Definitely will not be reordering that one.

Now the GoLo Chocolate Hazelnut spread...that is happening again.
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    21m6jjb.jpg
    I'm kind of disappointed by this. I can barely taste any pumpkin at all-mostly just taste icing. I got a teeny tiny hint of it this morning, but it's very hard to detect.
  • minniestar55
    minniestar55 Posts: 346 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    ipx12d41rj1y.jpg
    In UK, found a decent pre-mix of dry ingredients for Bircher muesli; has oat flakes, barley flakes, seeds (sunflower & pumpkin), oat bran, spelt, dried sultanas & raisins, buckwheat & quinoa. Has sunflower oul, i assume from roasted seeds? Has instructions to use 45 grams, 1/4 grated apple, 60 ml apple juice, 65g yoghurt, overnight, top w fruit & honey. Serving of 150g is 227kcal. Very handy to keep in cupboard! 750g bag £1.89 !
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Ehh, I just tried the pumpkin spice Cheerios and wasn't too wild about them. The spice was a stronger than I'd like.

I'll finish the box but won't pick it up next year.

i didnt like them at all. special k pumpkin spice was good

Heh, and I was the opposite. I really liked the Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, but was not a fan of the Special K.
    The ultimate winner for me this year, though, was the Frosted Mini Wheats. I've bought 3 boxes so far.
  • dragon_girl26
    dragon_girl26 Posts: 2,187 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    dip-three-pepper-salsa-10oz.png
    I just picked this and the Roasted Red Pepper up the other day. Haven't tried the red pepper yet, but oh my gosh, this one is sooo good.

Also these have made the long awaited return. They will light your fire for you, but I love them so much..
    ghost.png

• Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Ehh, I just tried the pumpkin spice Cheerios and wasn't too wild about them. The spice was a stronger than I'd like.

I'll finish the box but won't pick it up next year.

i didnt like them at all. special k pumpkin spice was good

Heh, and I was the opposite. I really liked the Pumpkin Spice Cheerios, but was not a fan of the Special K.
    The ultimate winner for me this year, though, was the Frosted Mini Wheats. I've bought 3 boxes so far.

I haven't tried the Special-K, I did LOVE the Pumpkin Cheerios & shredded Wheat!
  • alocin22
    alocin22 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it counts because most of the stuff here seems to be food products themselves, but I just stumbled across a new website called HowNow where you can take interactive online classes in various subjects, and there's a few great healthy eating ones on there - I made a carob cake with fudge icing and it was genuinely super nice!

All of the classes are here: https://hownow.tv/classes/Cooking - I think I'm going to do the Vegan Alfredo Pasta one next B)<3
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    ybmqbqqo3ekk.png
    k2scoji9dzhc.png
    I have had the jalapeno lime a times and its amazing. Just got the nacho chipotle and its equally as great! love their chips.

I have tried both of these, and I thought they were rather bland. Guess I like more flavor than most. If something says "jalapeno" on it, it better make me taste the flavor AND the heat. These don't do much of either.