New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    kagulrga1vs7.jpg
    I am still mad I haven't seen the Reese's cups with pieces.

The only place I've seen these so far around me (I live in Maryland) are mainly gas stations or convenience stores like 7-11. The first place I noticed them was Wawa. Have yet to see them in an actual grocery store!

I found them at Rite Aid. I feel like I saw them another place, but not sure where.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Noticed this in Shoprite today near Halo Top and Arctic Zero, but the calories looked comparable to regular ice cream and it wasn't on sale so I didn't buy it (this time). Has anyone tried this brand before?

pg9az335k54u.jpg
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Idk if it's new, but it's new to me, there's a spicy mango chili sauce that tastes really good. It doesn't taste like mango so much, but it has enough spice in it that goes great with just plain white rice for my meal preps.

https://www.bandarfoods.com/products/spicy-mango-chili-sauce
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

YES! I was sent like 20 free samples awhile back. I liked them. Nothing amazing though.
  • babycatchfire
    babycatchfire Posts: 156 Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    3n7x6g8pvw9e.jpg
    Saw this today. I might go back and pick it up. Has anyone else tried it?
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    3n7x6g8pvw9e.jpg
    Saw this today. I might go back and pick it up. Has anyone else tried it?

I saw it yesterday. I wanted to get it too, but I couldn't reach it. They had it on the top shelf in the back. I will go back to get it this week when we go back for more groceries.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 have you tried Source bars???

I have not! I have never heard of them, but just looked them up and they seem intriguing. Have you ever seen them in stores?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options

Ginger-Spice-Pecan-300x249.jpg

I love ginger products, but cannot justify $40.00.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Went into Giant & man I shouldn't have because I spent way too much money. November I'm going to do a no spend month on food with the exception of water, sodas, etc.

At Giant I bought the Angie's White Chocolate & Peppermint & Sugar Cookie popcorn (I was shocked to find that again) so I stocked up, Halo Top Birthday Cake, a few Coolhaus ice cream sandwiches, more of the Clif Gingerbread bar, & bought some of the Lara Bar Gingerbread since Giant had single bars compared to Target only selling it in the box.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Okay so after reading about the Gingerbread Cliff bars I got curious enough to try an almond fudge one ( I am pretty solidly shipping Quest lol)... no thank you. Wasted calories I tell you
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    Okay so after reading about the Gingerbread Cliff bars I got curious enough to try an almond fudge one ( I am pretty solidly shipping Quest lol)... no thank you. Wasted calories I tell you

They are not comparable to quest. Totally different in type. Quest bars are like candy bar/dessert whereas clif bars are more like oaty and less sweet like something I would eat for a quick breakfast on the go. Never have tried the almond though LOL guess I won't after your review! I'm not a big fan of clif bars except for the gingerbread and hot cocoa. (only warmed though)
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options

They are not comparable to quest. Totally different in type. Quest bars are like candy bar/dessert whereas clif bars are more like oaty and less sweet like something I would eat for a quick breakfast on the go. Never have tried the almond though LOL guess I won't after your review! I'm not a big fan of clif bars except for the gingerbread and hot cocoa. (only warmed though)

The consistency was the largest part of why it was not for me- too light. Our tiny town still sells original recipe Quest, I love those impossible to chew buggers lol ;)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

The consistency was the largest part of why it was not for me- too light. Our tiny town still sells original recipe Quest, I love those impossible to chew buggers lol ;)

I admit I threw away 3 boxes of expired all Quest bars. I'm just so over Quest bars. Haven't found a protein bar I love yet really (I used to love the Pure Protein soft baked ones but they only made them for like 5 months).
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    @francl27 they weren't original formula by any chance were they? LOL I would of taken them if they were ;)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

OMG NO WAY YOU STILL HAVE THE ORIGINAL RECIPE QUEST WITH ISO-IMOS??!!! NO SOLUBLE CORN FIBER?? CAN I BUY SOME FROM YOU?! I am 100% serious here. I will pay you for the bars and shipping.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    @francl27 they weren't original formula by any chance were they? LOL I would of taken them if they were ;)

Yes but 2 years old, lol.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I admit I threw away 3 boxes of expired all Quest bars. I'm just so over Quest bars. Haven't found a protein bar I love yet really (I used to love the Pure Protein soft baked ones but they only made them for like 5 months).

I tried Optimum Nutrition'a cinnamon Pecan bar for the first time last night and loved it, have you ever tried them? That and Balance Bar's mint cookie crunch were really good and worth trying out!!