New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I finally got to try these because they are on sale.

Muuna-cottage-cheese-high-res-900.jpg?1471665868

Bought a bunch, tried the blueberry one... I'm not sold. It's just too sweet and ends up kinda weird. The texture is nice and creamy though so I kinda wish I had just gone for the plain one instead. Oh well. I have peach, pineapple, and strawberry left.
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    3lylsmhd5x81.jpg

This had me til "oat bars"
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    joans1976 wrote: »
    krdc0kklsmhh.jpeg

Veggie tots review: 7/10

No way you could fool a kid into thinking these were tater tots with the looks of these. I'm not a kid and I like my veggies though. I didn't taste any cheese. I cooked them an extra 2 minutes longer because I like crispy. I could have cooked them longer I'm sure. Tasted like broccoli with a bit of crispy coating. Not too salty. I would buy them again but only with a coupon because you get so little for $4.29. (I had a coupon)

They look nothing like tater tots but still look good. I think the "crispy" part would be appealing to a kid though.. if they taste too much like veggies I might be out

And the price tag is way much
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Karb_Kween wrote: »
    3lylsmhd5x81.jpg

hahahh trust me they are good, don't taste oaty at all
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    Has anyone been able to find these items or try them?

30673526115_0fa25a3acf_z.jpg?resize=522%2C640&ssl=1

31177113361_455477d526_z.jpg?resize=550%2C640&ssl=1

30475784393_9c05f38329_z.jpg?resize=480%2C640&ssl=1

31235106511_b723e6796f_z.jpg?resize=640%2C360&ssl=1

If anyone is by a Heb the new Hershey's bars have been spotted there.

Tried the "Stacked Pepperoni" brand of Tombstone.. if you like cheese and grease you'll love it. I however don't

Lots and lots of cheese

Literally there's a thick layer of cheese, then pepperoni then an even thicker layer of cheese on top

I'm still burning the grease out of my oven
  • Karb_Kween
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    v7f2wfq2wieq.jpg
    a1pvltsiewfg.jpg
    Not new, but I picked it up from wegman's and gave it a try this morning.
    I thought it was an egg sandwich but was shocked with how much flavor the patty had when I realized it was chickpea and all vegan. It was quite possibly the best sandwich I've had in a very long time. Sooooo much flavor in such a small sandwich!

That looks interesting lol
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    ubgxyi2qs03y.jpg

Ended up running out to try the fruitcake frappuccino and I'm honestly REALLY impressed!!!! Definitely my favorite Frappuccino from here, usually I think Starbucks is a rip off but I felt this was worth it because there was just so much included! Definitely very sweet and not boring at all, also snagged myself the last sweater for it near my house! Definitely worth the calories!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I loved the fruitcake frap so much.

They didn't give me a coozy :disappointed:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    3lylsmhd5x81.jpg

My daughter devoured them all.
  • LittleChipin
    LittleChipin Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I tried the much loved halo top ice cream for the first time tonight. The cookie dough flavor, and OMG soooo good for "diet" icecream. Honestly impressed. It kills my craving for icecream and I think I'm in love :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    v7f2wfq2wieq.jpg
    a1pvltsiewfg.jpg
    Not new, but I picked it up from wegman's and gave it a try this morning.
    I thought it was an egg sandwich but was shocked with how much flavor the patty had when I realized it was chickpea and all vegan. It was quite possibly the best sandwich I've had in a very long time. Sooooo much flavor in such a small sandwich!

That looks interesting lol

Haha this actually looks pretty good. Eggs give me digestive issue so I can't eat them but I'd love to try these. I've wanted to try the vegan "eggs" because I miss scrambled eggs and egg white sandwiches.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    ubgxyi2qs03y.jpg

Ended up running out to try the fruitcake frappuccino and I'm honestly REALLY impressed!!!! Definitely my favorite Frappuccino from here, usually I think Starbucks is a rip off but I felt this was worth it because there was just so much included! Definitely very sweet and not boring at all, also snagged myself the last sweater for it near my house! Definitely worth the calories!

Hmm I just may try this! I have a 50 gift card to starbucks I've had for a year and haven't used lol. Funny I was just thinking the other day I've never had real fruitcake, I don't even know what it tastes like so I looked it up and it sounds delicious, why does it get such a bad rap?
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    0005150024122_500X500.jpg

This isn't new, but wow this is delicious! I think it's even better than peanut butter! I love the fact that it doesn't stick to the roof of my mouth.

th?id=OIP.M6547e87ac39e3dcc0561ac22f3959c89o0&pid=15.1&P=0&w=300&h=300

It's in a tie with this spread for my two all time favorites.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    p2x94wcsxdhb.jpg

After reading about these on this thread, I bought one. Yup, these are deadly... I just bought 12-packs of Snickerdoodles and Pumpkin Spice at the Vitamin Shoppe.

Also, back in the thread somewhere there was a recipe for Slow Cooker Brownie Pudding that I used for the office party last Friday. It was a huge hit, thanks!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    free B UP BAR IF YOU GUYS WANT TO TRY http://www.freebupbar.com/

Thanks! ♡
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options

Ordered! :smiley:
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

Sweet! Thanks for sharing!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options

sneqd2t1upra.jpg

Not a fan of mint-flavored food, but the cookie crumble on this makes it worth it!

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    31359493570_a72d7db1a4_z.jpg?resize=640%2C401&ssl=1

Looks like both will be available at Wal-Mart during Valentine season.