New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    Loving the FiberOne lemon bars. No idea if they are new, or if I had just overlooked them, but won't be overlooking again!
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I tried this in a squeeze pack earlier. Really good.

I see espresso, I'm in!!!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I tried this in a squeeze pack earlier. Really good.

espress.jpg

Where'd you buy it?
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I tried plantain chips for the first time recently and they are really freakin' good. They definitely taste better than plain potato chips, like Lays, Pringles, or Ruffles.
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    I tried plantain chips for the first time recently and they are really freakin' good. They definitely taste better than plain potato chips, like Lays, Pringles, or Ruffles.

You need to check out Amazon grill. Plantain chips are awesome, especially dipped in the chimichuri sauce. And if you have room, the tres leches there is AMAZING!
  • Robbnva
    Robbnva Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Found the key lime pie oreos and at first I liked them but they stuck with me and I was burping key like taste and now I don't like them anymore lol
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian, so... I noticed Gardein had these chik'n sliders and they are FAB. Just, ugh. Amazing.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    This is really, really good.

Peanut_Butter_And_Co_Smooth_Operator_Squeeze_Pack_Dark_Chocolate_Dreams_851087000366__07351_large.jpeg?v=1426420185
    Great! I found a tub of this on clearance at Wal Mart.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Robbnva wrote: »
    Found the key lime pie oreos and at first I liked them but they stuck with me and I was burping key like taste and now I don't like them anymore lol

I also ate around 7-8 of them & quickly got sick of them.

I wish Target would still have the Cotton Candy Oreos. Now those were good!

These aren't new but I bought them at this Bargain Outlet for pretty cheap.

I tried a Morning Star Mediterranean Chickpea Pizza & Amy's Mexican Tamale Pie.

The pizza was pretty good & had around 19 grams of protein & the Tamale Pie was good, but I didn't care for the top crust part.

prod_img-1333584.jpg

I was also excited to see this at the outlet store for around $5.00 since it's at Giant usually for $9.99.

05165109366.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    Target got the Oreo thins in. There's the regular version, golden oreo version, and mint.

STILL waiting on the Brownie Blasters and Key Lime Pie (can't wait for those burps! :))
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Been in vacation so I'm behind. Picked up cotton candy oreos before leaving though... don't care about fruity flavors but I want the brownie ones!

I've seen the dark chocolate dream butter but I still have the Reese's one so I'm waiting... got too much nut butter to finish.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    This is tasty. Very tasty.

Lilys-Sea-Salt_Front.jpg

My mom tried it and hated it! I didn't dare...