New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    FINALLY got to try these and I actually really like them for the macros!

15043797_166817343782036_4967951386672103424_n-600x600.jpg
  • tabathaduvall
    tabathaduvall Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    PETITION FOR NEW TOASTER STRUDEL FLAVORS!!! Birthday Cake Toaster Strudel or s'mores or peanut butter would be good

I saw PB&J at Kroger this week. I stood there and stared at it for a minute before I made myself walk away :neutral:
  • extra_medium
    extra_medium Posts: 1,525 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Turkey Hill Deep Dark Chocolate topped with Icon Meals dark chocolate sea salt power popcorn. What a combo for a lunch dessert? So good!!!! One of the best chocolate ice creams.
    u2vgm0v579ek.jpg

Lunch dessert is a concept I need to look into
  • Francl27
    Options
    Turkey Hill Deep Dark Chocolate topped with Icon Meals dark chocolate sea salt power popcorn. What a combo for a lunch dessert? So good!!!! One of the best chocolate ice creams.
    u2vgm0v579ek.jpg

Lunch dessert is a concept I need to look into

I wish I could still get away with it!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Saw these on Netrition.com and couldn't resist. In my opinion, it's very artificial and weird tasting, reminds me of FitJoy bars a bit which I normally don't like, so maybe it's just me who knows but I won't get again! Way more filling than Fitjoy, however.

jfct6hhosvzx.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Saw these on Netrition.com and couldn't resist. In my opinion, it's very artificial and weird tasting, reminds me of FitJoy bars a bit which I normally don't like, so maybe it's just me who knows but I won't get again! Way more filling than Fitjoy, however.

jfct6hhosvzx.jpg

I had the truffle cheesecake one yesterday. Filling, sure, but definitely a big artificial aftertaste.
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    u2vgm0v579ek.jpg

I'm not even a big ice cream fan, but I like to have some in the freezer just for an occasional spoonful. So I looked for this last night, and found it (unfortunately). Tried it when I got home, and oh my goodness it is so good.

Thanks a lot. :p
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Non-Feature-Kit-Kat-Cookie-Dough-Candy-Bar.jpg?auto=format%2Ccompress&ixjsv=2.2.3&w=1030
    Something that's apparently a big hit overseas. They've been spotted in Canada but I need them here. :#

Oh my goodness that would make me happy. LOL I love the crispy texture of KitKats!
  • Francl27
    Options
    Non-Feature-Kit-Kat-Cookie-Dough-Candy-Bar.jpg?auto=format%2Ccompress&ixjsv=2.2.3&w=1030
    Something that's apparently a big hit overseas. They've been spotted in Canada but I need them here. :#

Ditto.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Ditto.

That looks good!

Did you see Fage is supposed to have new flip flavors? I still wish I could find the Carrot/Ginger or the Noosa Jalapeno.
  • Francl27
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Ditto.

That looks good!

Did you see Fage is supposed to have new flip flavors? I still wish I could find the Carrot/Ginger or the Noosa Jalapeno.

I've seen the carrot/ginger but it was pretty much on clearance everywhere. I guess not many people like those flavors...
    For the new flavors, the vanilla/brownie one is the only one I'm really interested in though, to be honest. I don't like lemon or cherry things and don't care for honey yogurt either.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Serrano jalapeno? I saw those on clearance a while back and liked them.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Tried this per someone else's request after I brought up the Chike coffee protein powder blowing me away. It's good, but doesn't come close to the taste and thickness Chike has! It kind of tastes weird honestly and the macros aren't as good either, but I like how they have more flavors to choose from. Definitely recommend Chike over Click for anyone looking for a delicious high protein coffee mix to replace your frappes with!
    zsd02qna5cgi.jpg
  • Francl27
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    vn13yqs70ike.jpeg
    Received an email from Walmart about this! I'm definitely going so I can try it without buying an entire bag and having it sit around as temptation, figured some of you may be interested too! My local Walmart is participating, you should be able to determine if yours is too:
    https://wm6.walmart.com/Hershey?converge=01_HER_D8002&adid=1500000000000041107950&sent_time=1485009000000&veh=eml&campaign_id=012117-BAT-ACT-BAL-OMP-Hershey_4--0&e_id=ffa92b8a5dc9f149068e8a916985bac1

Mine doesn't participate but it's ok. I had the caramel one. Tasty. Would be better if it wasn't Hershey chocolate though.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    Yeah, that's my only real apprehension with those crunch bars. Plain Hershey's tastes waxy to me.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Heads up check your local walmart if you like quest bars. Random walmarts have the 4 bars/box on clearance marked down to 1. I bought up all the ones that were left (15 boxes haha) because at that price you cant go wrong. Not at every walmart but if you are headed there anyways it's worth checking out.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Hmm... just searched this for for Wink ice cream and found and unfavorable ratio of liked it to hated it. After i bought it. Oops.y40f7gwxlcoi.jpg