New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    Saw these at the checkout at Walmart but I didn't buy them. I kind of wish I did now...

peanut-snack.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Saw these at the checkout at Walmart but I didn't buy them. I kind of wish I did now...

peanut-snack.jpeg

Omg these look delicious has anyone tried them?
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options

peanut-snack.jpeg

RIGHT?! I didn't buy them because I rationalized that I already purchased a jar of honey roasted peanuts the day before. I am stupid because those are NOT the same. :'(
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Finally found these and tried them and really enjoyed them ! Very nice gingerbread flavor almost like the gingerbread clif bar. Very strong ginger flavor and quite sweet. Very nice treat for only 90 calories. Next time I’ll try it warmed up. Would definitely buy again. The gingerbread flavor was on point and they were so nice and soft like a cookie. .jy8k1firwc3u.jpeg
    c9obrjzu0q5n.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Oreo-Candy-Canes.jpg?resize=599%2C501&ssl=1
    Yum, if these taste like real oreos I just may have to buy.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    Oreo-Candy-Canes.jpg?resize=599%2C501&ssl=1
    Yum, if these taste like real oreos I just may have to buy.

Those look REALLY promising. I will definitely buy some if a good amount of people say they're good.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Update: tried the brownie batter dessert hummus and OMG! So good! I'm enjoying it with animal crackers, apples, pretzels, etc.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Finally found these and tried them and really enjoyed them ! Very nice gingerbread flavor almost like the gingerbread clif bar. Very strong ginger flavor and quite sweet. Very nice treat for only 90 calories. Next time I’ll try it warmed up. Would definitely buy again. The gingerbread flavor was on point and they were so nice and soft like a cookie. .jy8k1firwc3u.jpeg
    c9obrjzu0q5n.png

Thanks for the review! Will have to keep a lookout for this.

Was it better than the crunchy Gingerbread bar (I think from Kashi)?
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options

peanut-snack.jpeg

I tried the ranch ones....no good. Very bland with almost no noticeable ranch flavor.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

peanut-snack.jpeg

omg I have been eating ranch corn nuts all weekend need these!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I bet their flavors will at least taste better than Breyers.

Now Ben & Jerry's, Turkey Hill (doubt this company will do a Halo kind of line), & Edy's needs one.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I bet their flavors will at least taste better than Breyers.

Now Ben & Jerry's, Turkey Hill (doubt this company will do a Halo kind of line), & Edy's needs one.

Honestly, I'm surprised Ben & Jerry's hadn't jumped on it yet. They seemed to do well building excitement for their vegan dairy-free line and I know they could amass a cult-like following like Halo Top has XD I'm sure they're working on it, they're probably just working on making it perfect :p
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    When I tried their brownies and cornbread it left much to be desired but they released a new pancake mix so if anyone tries it I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts
    cljqazczntw3.png

Also, I splurged and ordered The Dough Bar's carrot cake donuts but prefer eating them plain so I took the carrot cake glaze, microwaved it, then poured it over my Enlightened Vanilla Pint and the result was phenomenal. It froze into a hard shell that melted the ice cream immediately beneath it but nothing more. The pieces that broke off turned out to be chunks in the pint. Needless to say, a carrot cake flavored ice cream pint by Enlightened or Halo Top needs to happen ASAP. It works. It works and it's sosososo satisfying.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

:)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Anyone find any interesting Christmas goodies? Didn't find really anything worthwhile in Wal-Mart's Christmas seasonal aisle. I did buy a package of A&W's Candy Canes (comes with Orange Crush, Root Beer, & Dr. Pepper). I'm definitely going to buy some of the White Fudge Oreos when they get a shipment & I'm hoping they get the seasonal Amy's popcorn since it's cheaper than Giant.

Target didn't even have any of their seasonal products set, but I plan on checking back next week since I heard they're the ones carrying the Peanut Brittle M&Ms. I might also buy a package or two of the Quaker Spice Gingerbread bars.

If anyone has a Weis near them I found PB & Co's Pumpkin Spice Peanut Butter (never found this at any store the past few years) & they have a deal on Talenti (deal might end today) If you buy six it's $2.49 a pint (I think that's the cheapest I've ever found Talenti). Bought three Egg Nog & three Pumpkin Pie (they also have Peppermint Bark, but I'm not a huge fan of that flavor).

I plan on returning to Weis this week to get the 24 pack of Pepsi Products for $4.97 (must buy two).
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Is this an ad for their store opening in LA finally???? WHEN IS THAT HAPPENING?
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

Is this an ad for their store opening in LA finally???? WHEN IS THAT HAPPENING?

Nov 15th and free ice cream that day

"On Wednesday, Nov. 15, Halo Top will open the doors to its first brick-and-mortar store, a shop fittingly ensconced in the Westfield Topanga Mall, in Canoga Park, California. It'll serve seven classic Halo Top ice cream flavors — vanilla bean, cinnamon roll, pancakes and waffles, red velvet, caramel macchiato, sea salt caramel, and chocolate chip cookie dough — as well as soft serve. Vanilla and chocolate are on the menu, but the shop will also offer strawberry and birthday cake flavors."

http://www.delish.com/food-news/news/a56543/halo-top-soft-serve-ice-cream-shop/