New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    81f16apyqr4l.jpg
    Finally found these and couldn't resist. It's good (better than a Quaker granola bar), but I can't help but feel like I've been jipped! I expected the caramel layer to be a lot thicker!!! Did I get a bad box or have others been just as disappointed? The chocolate chips are also not very evenly distributed oh my xD
    8suowyeoxjyy.jpg

I WILL EAT THE HELL OUT OF THESE.
    Thank you @hgycta
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    jbrth3n3lbb5.png

Reese cups stuffed with resses pieces. They look so good.

These are so good!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    x0i0wm0ticdi.jpg
    d2rbgx1dn0wd.jpg
    For $1.98 at Walmart I can't justify buying this again; I think it's great Campbell's is trying to move towards something healthier but if you blindfolded me I wouldn't tell a difference between this and their regular chicken noodle soup (other than this one having beans in it). It was more orange in color, but the taste was very mediocre as far as chicken noodle soup goes. I'm more interested in the other flavors but I'm definitely not expecting anything great.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    jbrth3n3lbb5.png

This just sounds so cannabilistic to me. :)
    Just like cookies and creme Oreos

• fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    x0i0wm0ticdi.jpg
    d2rbgx1dn0wd.jpg
    For $1.98 at Walmart I can't justify buying this again; I think it's great Campbell's is trying to move towards something healthier but if you blindfolded me I wouldn't tell a difference between this and their regular chicken noodle soup (other than this one having beans in it). It was more orange in color, but the taste was very mediocre as far as chicken noodle soup goes. I'm more interested in the other flavors but I'm definitely not expecting anything great.

Chicken noodle soup is just too easy to make. I'd never bother buying it unless I really was dying for chicken soup and had absolutely no time.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,599 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    jbrth3n3lbb5.png

Just like cookies and creme Oreos

They're oreos. I like to think of that as being more meta.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Also today I found the Malt-O-Meal Cookies & Cream AKA Oreo cereal at the regular Wal-Mart I go to! Will try this & report back later today.

For those that don't want to spend $3.98 on the bigger Milka Oreo bar Wal-Mart has a smaller Milka version for $1.50 in candy aisle.

I'M SO JEALOUS OF YOU RIGHT NOW. FIRST YOU TRIED THE WAFFLE WAFFLE (it's a shame it was disappointing) AND NOW THIS? REPORT BACK ASAP

Also, Thomas' posted this on their Facebook, I'm very interested!

b5mrv5klkqiq.jpeg
    I want to toast one of these and spread this on it so badly.
    o01ihmhd89q8.jpeg

Where do you get the organic frosting from?? Looks heavenly!

I bought it at work (local health food store) but higher-end stores might carry it. It's usually about $5.00 a tub.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    nzu2uywxv6zm.pngyhw3bhn5fs3s.jpg

Anyone tried these? Macros don't look too awful :p

*Looks at Quest cookie dough bar in hand*

I want that instead. :(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    jbrth3n3lbb5.png

You should see the commercial on TV :D
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried these?

bars.png

I have tried the Cherry and the Red Velvet. If you don't expect cake bites, they aren't bad LOL. They taste like a whipped protein bar. Kind of light and chewy. But I really like the sprinkles on the birthday cake. It makes it crunchy. I'm big on Texture. AND I like being able to have just one after a meal for something sweet and less than 100 calories.

Ok I'm eating the birthday cake one and it's tasty but really too sweet for me. Wow. Needs fiber too. Not sure how filling it will be.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    PETITION FOR NEW TOASTER STRUDEL FLAVORS!!! Birthday Cake Toaster Strudel or s'mores or peanut butter would be good

S'mores ALL DAY.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Ben-Jerry%E2%80%99s-Oat-of-this-Swirled-Ice-Cream.jpeg?resize=450%2C450

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
    I'm interested in the first two Jolly Rancher Pop Tarts, but they basically came out with the last flavor last year. It was the only new flavor I was disappointed in. Personally, I've never been big into Toaster Strudel.

Oh. Mah. Gah. :o That B&Js looks amazing!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

*Looks at Quest cookie dough bar in hand*

I want that instead. :(

The website claims there's some at a Whole Foods near my night job. If I'm not too strung out after work, I'll check them out.

Edited: These are $3.33 each (!) on the website. If they're that pricy at WF, I'm getting *one* for science.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    PETITION FOR NEW TOASTER STRUDEL FLAVORS!!! Birthday Cake Toaster Strudel or s'mores or peanut butter would be good

S'mores ALL DAY.

I'm pretty sure s'mores flavor existed at one point as a "limited time flavor." I'm pretty sure I bought them.

I have Raspberry Cheesecake flavor in my freezer right now. They're pretty good.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    81f16apyqr4l.jpg
    Finally found these and couldn't resist. It's good (better than a Quaker granola bar), but I can't help but feel like I've been jipped! I expected the caramel layer to be a lot thicker!!! Did I get a bad box or have others been just as disappointed? The chocolate chips are also not very evenly distributed oh my xD

I tried these last week. My chocolate chips were more evenly distributed than yours. I really enjoyed the flavor of these.
  • quietapathy
    quietapathy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've been totally lazy lately and looking more into frozen and pre-cooked foods. I found these steamer bags of veggies, by Green Giant, and they come with sauce or seasoning already on them. Cheesy broccoli and rice I can just pop in the microwave for a few minutes? Yes, please! They're so good, too.

Also been into buying organic snacks because it makes me feel like I'm at least a little bit healthier?
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options

i've had the chocolate coconut - pretty good. just a bit annoying that they need to be refrigerated (they are made without any artificial flavors, sweeteners, or added preservatives)... finding space in my fridge at home is hard enough haha
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    product_1032gg_mashed.cauliflower_original.png
    Good taste, awful texture. Like the Hannover mashed cauliflower, this one is really runny. I ended up thickening it with some flour (about 1.5-2tbsp for the entire container) and cooking it for 11min uncovered (stopping about halfway to stir and add in the flour) to get it to a normal mashed potato consistency. I would give this product a 3.5/5 because of the consistency issues and $5.00 price (it is a lot easier than making my own mashed cauliflower though).

Does anyone have any ideas of what else I can use to thicken it? It kinda defeats the purpose of having a lower-carb side dish if I have to add in flour. Next time I go to the store and get this product, I might have to pick up a small thing of unflavored gelatin and see if that will be a good thickening alternative.