New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Anyone try these v97pvsyb2f8u.jpeg
  • harryt678
    harryt678 Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Curious on how this was!
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    EllyndaleQcupsLG.jpg
    Picked up the mushroom and the southwest one for this weekend. I have been in a crunch so I needed quick/healthy. Surprisingly filling! Cooks efficiently and perfectly. DEFINITELY needs salt. I added some beefless ground to it (which I tried and also LOVE) and some parmesean cheese / garlic salt and its heaven. 210 calories for the quinoa cup. Paid 2$ for it!
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    Options

I did. Personally, I thought they were gross. Couldn't even finish them. The flavor just tasted off to me. I did read some reviews where people liked it. Some people thought it tasted like a normal Reese's just with crunchy bits, but I thought it was worse than a normal Reese's. I much preferred the Reese's stuffed with the reese's pieces.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    cdudley628 wrote: »

I did. Personally, I thought they were gross. Couldn't even finish them. The flavor just tasted off to me. I did read some reviews where people liked it. Some people thought it tasted like a normal Reese's just with crunchy bits, but I thought it was worse than a normal Reese's. I much preferred the Reese's stuffed with the reese's pieces.

Thanks I didnt end up buying. I actually really love the reeses with reeses pieces in them. Only in american we put candy inside candy LOL.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Anyone try these? They have a promotion on snagshout where you can get 6 pack sampler for 1.20 free shipping with amazon prime. Was thinking about trying. Cool flavors. isolicioud-protein.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Anyone try these? They have a promotion on snagshout where you can get 6 pack sampler for 1.20 free shipping with amazon prime. Was thinking about trying. Cool flavors. isolicioud-protein.png

Yes! They're really good; I didn't try the chocolate one but the cinnamon tasted just like the cereal milk from Cinnamon Toast Crunch! The fruity pebbles was pretty good but in my opinion had a tad too much red dye making it taste a little more artificial, but in smaller quantities I enjoyed it :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

Yes! They're really good; I didn't try the chocolate one but the cinnamon tasted just like the cereal milk from Cinnamon Toast Crunch! The fruity pebbles was pretty good but in my opinion had a tad too much red dye making it taste a little more artificial, but in smaller quantities I enjoyed it :)

Thanks for reminding me, I thought I saw someone review in here but couldn't remember who! I think I will go ahead and try.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I keep forgetting to post this, but Arla's cream cheese:
    arla-publix-2.jpg

I don't really buy anything outside of regular cream cheese, so I'm not sure how this brand compares, but the Mediterranean and the Herb & Spices flavors are GREAT! I've put a hold on my Laughing Cow cheese purchases and pretty much add this to any and all savory meals. I noticed other flavors like peppercorn on their website, but no Publix near me carries them unfortunately. Does anyone recommend any other flavored cream cheese brands? I buy whatever's cheapest and tastiest, so if something else is highly recommended, I'll give it a try too. I didn't realize I was missing out.

Many posters here talk about Giant, Kroger, HEB, etc. but for anyone near a Publix, here's a coupon to try a tub for free (Expires November 17):
    http://www.getthesavings.com/Arla/
  • hgycta
    edited November 2017
    Options
    So I wasn't able to find Halo Top's Gingerbread pint, but Shoprite had one sea salt caramel dairy free/vegan pint left so I decided to give it a go for the sake of it being my favorite regular flavor alongside caramel macchiato and cookies & cream. Surely if I was going to like any of the dairy free/vegan flavors, it would have been this one.
    I hated it. Now, I am very bias and must make it clear that when it comes to ANY food item using pea protein I generally don't like it at all, I was just hoping this would be different. It tasted grassy, bitter, and had a greyish tint to it. The only good part was the caramel swirl, but as for the ice cream base itself it was awful. I didn't want to throw away $5 so I forced myself to eat it and surprisingly I got used to it, but it's still not something I would ever buy again. Even the smell of it is off-putting and brings me back to the dark days of trying Wink "ice cream". The texture was a lot less dense than So Delicious' coconut milk ice cream, but if I were to choose between the two I would save 80 extra calories and get a pint of So Delicious' no sugar added vanilla or chocolate coconut milk ice cream for 400 a pint. Way better taste. Still, I respect Halo Top for the effort and for those in their target market for this dairy free/vegan line it might be more appealing. For the rest of us who are fortunate enough to tolerate dairy (and arguably have less morals by consuming dairy products), I suggest sticking to the regular, dairy pints.
    qtcvzwx9z9i3.jpeg
  • Kalex1975
    Kalex1975 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Haha your welcome, glad you like them too! I think I'll try the english toffee if you say it is good. I loveee toffee. Will get the mocha, was afraid to try the chocolate ones in case they were like the torani chocolate (yuck).

I finally got to try the Glazed Donut and English Toffee flavors of Jordan's Skinny Syrups. I caught a cold and am pretty congested so that could be messing up my taste buds. But here's my initial thoughts...
    • I really couldn't make out a "donut" flavor - it just seemed like a plain sweetener. Of course, that is what the glaze of a glazed donut is, but I was hoping for the donut part as well. Not the best I have tried so far but it is a good sweetener, so no harm, no foul.
    • The toffee was very subtle, but I enjoyed it.
  • hgycta
    edited November 2017
    Options
    I’m going to be sad if this means the latte lovers pancakes will be discontinued soon :’c I’m not a french toast nor a cheesecake person but if anyone goes to IHOP and tries any of these let me know how they are! They’re toffee apple, Oreo cookies & cream, and strawberry
    j6kl5t8p8q07.jpeg
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    I’m going to be sad if this means the latte lovers pancakes will be discontinued soon :’c I’m not a french toast nor a cheesecake person but if anyone goes to IHOP and tries any of these let me know how they are! They’re toffee apple, Oreo cookies & cream, and strawberry
    j6kl5t8p8q07.jpeg

Thanks for posting this! I was at IHOP yesterday and ordered the pumpkin spice (usually I get the espresso ones but figured I'd try these) and the waiter said it's the last day of those :( was curious what was next,now I know,I'll probably try cookies and cream first
  • hgycta
    Options
    The new birthday cake quest bar is phenomenal!!!! Someone here said they didn’t like it but it’s way better than the birthday cake FitJoy Bar! Quest nailed it as far as I’m concerned, and only 180 calories
    kqksmnxqp3oa.jpeg
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    The new birthday cake quest bar is phenomenal!!!! Someone here said they didn’t like it but it’s way better than the birthday cake FitJoy Bar! Quest nailed it as far as I’m concerned, and only 180 calories
    kqksmnxqp3oa.jpeg

Dammit at 5 net now I have to have it :D
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    kqksmnxqp3oa.jpeg

Dammit at 5 net now I have to have it :D

DITTO
  • hgycta
    Options
    Some really good sales going on for Quest (and several other brands) if you go to Amazon's Deals for the Day page!
    pex2u0pl84pf.png
    shcmfh4bqvxg.png
    15hrw3fhh1qw.png
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    @hgycta I'm so tempted to try the peanut butter one.. Is it good?
  • hgycta
    Options
    katadx wrote: »
    @hgycta I'm so tempted to try the peanut butter one.. Is it good?

The peanut butter protein power? Heck yes it is!!! It's a staple I always keep on hand haha
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Some really good sales going on for Quest (and several other brands) if you go to Amazon's Deals for the Day page!
    pex2u0pl84pf.png
    shcmfh4bqvxg.png
    15hrw3fhh1qw.png

Wow thanks for this! I got the 10 count hero bar vanilla caramel for $11 after the coupon!