New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Enlightened is $2.88 again at Shoprite starting Sunday! :smiley:

Sale starts today for me!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

Jealous! Do you have all the new flavors yet?
  • hgycta
    edited March 2017
    Options

Jealous! Do you have all the new flavors yet?

I didn't win any giveaways for the newer ones but the last time I was at shoprite they had the chocolate peanut butter which honestly was more satisfying than anything I've ever had there was SO MUCH peanut butter! It was just like Turkey Hill's peanut butter cup ice cream! I'm hoping they'll have other flavors they just released!
    The new ones are: Chocolate Peanut Butter, Butter Pecan, Vanilla, Chocolate, Snickerdoodle, Toasted Almond, and Piña Colada c:
  • hgycta
    Options
    Splurged on a bag of ICON Meals caffeinated kernels popcorn since I loved the salted chocolate so much. Unfortunately I didn't care for this one too much, and I contacted the company it's only 80mg of caffeine per serving which doesn't give me the kick I need :p good, but not $9.99 good.
    dmded6f4lv81.jpg
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Picked these up last week at Trader Joe's. Going French. So chewy. Love chewy sweet foods. I ate the whole package. Lol smh
    j4txb2d1zn8w.jpg

They look deelish. I can't read the package - what are they, exactly?
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    We might be getting a Lidls store which is a German based store has anyone ever shopped at one of those? I've heard the store is similar to an Aldis. I don't want another Aldis I want a Trader Joes LOL!

We are getting several Lidls here. I've heard that their bakery is the big draw. Kinda scary. :#
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Still can only find this flavor but it's my favorite and I have a problem guys
    qwa68c5iqb8y.jpg
    mwp2eoovycqr.jpg

Looks like something I would do. And my husband definitely thinks I have a problem! lol Enjoy them! I emailed our Kroger to PLEASE start carrying the pints. I hope they listen.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    OREO CREAM EGGS! They're so freaking good I might buy a box of them on amazon.

I bet you could get a lot at Wal-Mart on clearance after the holiday.
  • augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    What about healthy restaurants?

I just discovered a restaurant called Sweetgreen - a regular lunch place - in and it's amazing. And it's only two blocks from where I work! They have a bunch of locations, but I go to the Chicago one.

http://www.sweetgreen.com/menu/?region=chicago
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I've been kind of meh on the Fage Crossovers, but this one is really tasty. The combo of the honey yogurt and glazed pecans works really nicely together.

I tried most of the Yoplait Dippers, and I thought the yogurt was good, and LOVED some of the dippers (the chocolate covered pretzels and the whole grain cookies) but felt like I liked eating them both separately more than dipping the dippers into the yogurt. I feel like the yogurt just didn't do anything for the dippers.

This is delicious! If you like fruit and nuts and chocolate, you'll like this.

Speaking of Yoplait I've yet to find the new Custards.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    qwa68c5iqb8y.jpg
    mwp2eoovycqr.jpg

I would do the same thing if I liked something enough & it was on sale for a great price.

I wish Giant would offer the great $2.88 sales on Enlightened & Halo Top & get more of the flavors haha. Enlightened one week was $3.50 so around the same price of Ben & Jerry's & Haagen Dazs when they're on sale at least.

I was thinking that there should just be an ice cream store that sells every brand of ice cream, but I have a feeling that if there were a store like that it would be expensive.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options

Oh good idea....does walmart sell these though? My nearest one is about 10 mins away but there's a target right around the corner. They've been hard to find, only saw them once at ralphs.
  • PoundChaser2
    PoundChaser2 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I got a sample of these (almond butter)

Nature-Valley-Biscuits-with-Nut-Butter_dnm_gallery.jpg

You know, still not too sure exactly who those things are aimed for. All those 'energy' claims are ridiculous considering that everything gives energy, and it's not particularly filling... But anyway, taste-wise it wasn't bad, but when it comes to breakfast biscuits, I'll take bella vita or Quaker any day over those.

I eat one of these bars while im working (no breaks)and Im full. I dont like the peanutbutter one.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Got my order of G-Butter in & tried the Birthday Cake. I used around 51 grams & put it in a microwave safe bowl & it actually did what it was supposed to & formed a round cake! It did taste like a cake with only 1 gram of sugar per 2 tbsp (40 grams).
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Oh good idea....does walmart sell these though? My nearest one is about 10 mins away but there's a target right around the corner. They've been hard to find, only saw them once at ralphs.

Yeah Wal-Mart has a three pack of the Oreo eggs for $1.88.
  • hgycta
    edited March 2017
    Options
    qwa68c5iqb8y.jpg
    mwp2eoovycqr.jpg

I would do the same thing if I liked something enough & it was on sale for a great price.

I wish Giant would offer the great $2.88 sales on Enlightened & Halo Top & get more of the flavors haha. Enlightened one week was $3.50 so around the same price of Ben & Jerry's & Haagen Dazs when they're on sale at least.

I was thinking that there should just be an ice cream store that sells every brand of ice cream, but I have a feeling that if there were a store like that it would be expensive.

It might be expensive unless they got good deals from buying their ice cream in bulk... people (such as myself) would definitely splurge to try newly released flavors (I need to know what the rest of Enlightened's latest lineup tastes like)!
    I think you should open that store.
    Please.

Also. I need to find and try this. It's about time adults had their own cereal darn it. The cereal milk will be so good :')
    d1t3gv6dcj2o.png

• ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I've been kind of meh on the Fage Crossovers, but this one is really tasty. The combo of the honey yogurt and glazed pecans works really nicely together.

I tried most of the Yoplait Dippers, and I thought the yogurt was good, and LOVED some of the dippers (the chocolate covered pretzels and the whole grain cookies) but felt like I liked eating them both separately more than dipping the dippers into the yogurt. I feel like the yogurt just didn't do anything for the dippers.

This is delicious! If you like fruit and nuts and chocolate, you'll like this.

Speaking of Yoplait I've yet to find the new Custards.
    I tried the banana custard. It wasn't great, but I loved how thick it was.

• ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    qwa68c5iqb8y.jpg
    mwp2eoovycqr.jpg

I try to restrict myself when it comes to buying these ice creams.

I might pick up one this week because HEB just got the new flavors in and I'm weak, but I normally try to only buy these the week before my cycle.

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    qwa68c5iqb8y.jpg
    mwp2eoovycqr.jpg

It might be expensive unless they got good deals from buying their ice cream in bulk... people (such as myself) would definitely splurge to try newly released flavors (I need to know what the rest of Enlightened's latest lineup tastes like)!
    I think you should open that store.
    Please.

Also. I need to find and try this. It's about time adults had their own cereal darn it. The cereal milk will be so good :')
    d1t3gv6dcj2o.png

33200805315_7240f0dcfe_z.jpg?resize=481%2C640&ssl=1

I bought this at Wal-Mart yesterday & gave it to my nieces & nephews since they love cereal. It must be new because I don't recall ever seeing any other version than the regular.

I'm honestly surprised that no one has ever just opened an ice cream store that sold name brand/higher up brands (Jenis, Little G's, etc.) like a candy store.