New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Got my order of G-Butter in & tried the Birthday Cake. I used around 51 grams & put it in a microwave safe bowl & it actually did what it was supposed to & formed a round cake! It did taste like a cake with only 1 gram of sugar per 2 tbsp (40 grams).

We'll now I have to buy it!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Still can only find this flavor but it's my favorite and I have a problem guys
    qwa68c5iqb8y.jpg
    mwp2eoovycqr.jpg
    I would do the same thing if I liked something enough & it was on sale for a great price.

I wish Giant would offer the great $2.88 sales on Enlightened & Halo Top & get more of the flavors haha. Enlightened one week was $3.50 so around the same price of Ben & Jerry's & Haagen Dazs when they're on sale at least.

I was thinking that there should just be an ice cream store that sells every brand of ice cream, but I have a feeling that if there were a store like that it would be expensive.
    I try to restrict myself when it comes to buying these ice creams.

I might pick up one this week because HEB just got the new flavors in and I'm weak, but I normally try to only buy these the week before my cycle.

I honestly wish I would've had more restriction with the Twinkies pints, because I don't even know how pints I demolished around my last TOM of the month the past few days. Still I couldn't pass up a pint of ice cream for $1.67.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Enlightened is $2.88 again at Shoprite starting Sunday! :smiley:

This makes me sad. The nearest store that sells the ice cream is 7 miles and not the nicest of stores (an old BI-LO). Might have to suck it up and grab some.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Also. I need to find and try this. It's about time adults had their own cereal darn it. The cereal milk will be so good :')
    d1t3gv6dcj2o.png
    I really want this and the blueberry pancake Capn Crunch.

Honestly, my parents would get me drinks from Starbucks ever since the nearest mall got a Barnes and Nobel.

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Got my order of G-Butter in & tried the Birthday Cake. I used around 51 grams & put it in a microwave safe bowl & it actually did what it was supposed to & formed a round cake! It did taste like a cake with only 1 gram of sugar per 2 tbsp (40 grams).

Did it puff up? How big?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Eating one of the pints I bought of Enlightened's Chocolate Peanut Butter. It's delicious, but not nearly as sweet as I remember being the first time... weird.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »

We'll now I have to buy it!

You shouldn't regret it if you do!

Out of every high end peanut butter/nut butter I've tried that has to be one of the best with the exception of MaraNatha's Caramel Almond Butter.

I only have the Brownie to try & will try it today.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Did it puff up? How big?

It didn't get huge but it did form into a flat, warm cookie. It might depend too on what you put the spread in.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options

Did it puff up? How big?

It didn't get huge but it did form into a flat, warm cookie. It might depend too on what you put the spread in.

Wow, I've been wanting to try this. Will definitely try.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options
    I admit it: I fell for it. Heck, I even got excited :(

czx4i0fg4dk7.png
  • Rebecca0224
    Rebecca0224 Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »

czx4i0fg4dk7.png

That wasn't very smart, was it? The idea of this is just wrong lol.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Enlightened is $2.88 again at Shoprite starting Sunday! :smiley:

Going tomorrow. I hope they have the new flavors though.. they still didn't a couple days ago. Also need to learn not to eat the whole pint at once.

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

czx4i0fg4dk7.png

I figured it was an April Fools joke but clicked anyway juuuuuuuust in case. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

czx4i0fg4dk7.png

I figured it was an April Fools joke but clicked anyway juuuuuuuust in case. :)

I'd try them, honestly. That actually sounds kinda awesome.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    b24xx24na1sc.jpg
    I bought this as a joke, but it's actually rather good. Made it with some warm skim milk and Fage yogurt. Yummy!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2017
    Options

czx4i0fg4dk7.png

I didn't fall for it but thought they look pretty good and I would definitely try them LOL. The dunkin donuts munchkins "fool" looked so good too. :D I would totally buy these....

17522763_10155848787998238_4794834770623415142_n.jpg?oh=80265c69eb2abded95f030527a2d8043&oe=595A1FFD
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

czx4i0fg4dk7.png

I didn't fall for it but thought they look pretty good and I would definitely try them LOL. The dunkin donuts munchkins "fool" looked so good too. :D I would totally buy these....

17522763_10155848787998238_4794834770623415142_n.jpg?oh=80265c69eb2abded95f030527a2d8043&oe=595A1FFD

Go figure right after I post about how they should have new munchkin flavors, you know how happy that would've made me? xD
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Made of bananas like banana soft serve I've made before yj5bas5uc47z.jpg
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    The Halo Top cookie dough was... kinda disappointing. The base tasted great, but there weren't enough mixins.

On another note, our HEB has added a few new brands I'm excited about. I really want to try this one
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Free minibon..... http://www.heavenlysteals.com/2017/03/free-minibon-roll-at-cinnabon-stores.html

u43y9xtday0p.jpg
    10/10 delicious! I haven't had a cinnabon in years and they are every bit as delicious as I remember. Only 350 calories for 4 so high in calories but very worth it.