New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried those mocha chip Quest Bars yet? How are they?

I tried them... not completely impressed actually. It reminded me of a chocolate glazed donut more than coffee. I'm not a donut person so it wasn't a top placer.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried those mocha chip Quest Bars yet? How are they?

I tried them... not completely impressed actually. It reminded me of a chocolate glazed donut more than coffee. I'm not a donut person so it wasn't a top placer.

Chocolate glazed doughnut? Sounds like a winner for me! (I'll have a mug of coffee with me pretty much 24/7 anyway, spit will pair perfectly!)
  • luan7372
    luan7372 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    ri39q3hb53eq.jpg
    Not sure how new these are, but I bought a few packets from Holland & Barrett as they were half price- pretty good, quite crunchy and tasty- quite expensive for the amount in a bag, so not sure if will buy again!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Godiva-Masterpieces-Caramel-Lion-of-Belgium-Hazelnut-Oyster-and-Ganache-Heart.jpg?resize=640%2C480

Those oysters man. Part of me hopes I never find them.

Curious about the artic zero bars too... I mean, at 80 calories, it's pretty even with most 'light' ice cream bars out there. But yeah, I don't really feel like spending the money to buy them myself, lol (quite sure I've seen some at Shop Rite, no idea what flavor though).
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Godiva-Masterpieces-Caramel-Lion-of-Belgium-Hazelnut-Oyster-and-Ganache-Heart.jpg?resize=640%2C480

Those oysters man. Part of me hopes I never find them.

Curious about the artic zero bars too... I mean, at 80 calories, it's pretty even with most 'light' ice cream bars out there. But yeah, I don't really feel like spending the money to buy them myself, lol (quite sure I've seen some at Shop Rite, no idea what flavor though).

I've had the cake batter pint and it really wasn't anything impressive or even remotely close to Halo Top/Enlightened, but that's expected with Arctic Zero. Personally I'd rather save my money and budget about 50 more calories on something that actually tastes like ice cream
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    v3ei3p.jpg
    I've been kind of meh on the Fage Crossovers, but this one is really tasty. The combo of the honey yogurt and glazed pecans works really nicely together.

I tried most of the Yoplait Dippers, and I thought the yogurt was good, and LOVED some of the dippers (the chocolate covered pretzels and the whole grain cookies) but felt like I liked eating them both separately more than dipping the dippers into the yogurt. I feel like the yogurt just didn't do anything for the dippers.

ei8tj9.png
    This is delicious! If you like fruit and nuts and chocolate, you'll like this.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Noticed Chirps Chips on Shark Tank a while back and ordered some bags but they weren't able to mail them to everyone until just yesterday. They're made with crickets but I can't even tell, they taste like a regular corn tortilla chip to me, I can't even taste the BBQ honestly. Not worth the price and the nutritional info isn't really that impressive (per 160 calorie bag it's only 5 grams of protein).
    aa1di0k3s1c1.jpg

Agreed: those macros are awful!
  • Strawblackcat
    Options
    48a89dfa5aefc9f670775bc2724bfcb0.jpg
    I bought this at work last night. I have to say that this is probably the most delicious nut butter that I've ever bought! And this is coming from a former peanut butter addict. I can't wait to try their chocolate hazelnut butter!
  • kaygold
    kaygold Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I've tried every low sugar or high protein recipe for icing and hated everything. Well, apparently Pillsbury sells a sugar free icing so I picked it up and I finally found something to use from now on on these Lil Buff cakes! Has anyone tried these sugar free icings before? I strongly recommend it! It tastes just like regular icing I can't even notice a difference!
    xtyfhkp3wx5q.jpeg

Where did you buy it at? I've been looking for sugar free frosting forever it seems

• hgycta
    Options
    kaygold wrote: »
    I've tried every low sugar or high protein recipe for icing and hated everything. Well, apparently Pillsbury sells a sugar free icing so I picked it up and I finally found something to use from now on on these Lil Buff cakes! Has anyone tried these sugar free icings before? I strongly recommend it! It tastes just like regular icing I can't even notice a difference!
    xtyfhkp3wx5q.jpeg

Where did you buy it at? I've been looking for sugar free frosting forever it seems

Believe it or not I found it at Walmart!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
  • Strawblackcat
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ekkjnbbb7kl3.jpg

I find bagel chips to be full of promise and disappointment at the same time. I'd much rather have a slice of bread, since at least those have a texture that's soft like the inside of a bagel.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    xtyfhkp3wx5q.jpeg

Surprisingly Walmart has had some good finds! I never shop there since I'm more of a target person and it's closer to my house.
  • kaygold
    kaygold Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    xtyfhkp3wx5q.jpeg

Thank you!!!! I'll check this weekend, fingers crossed!
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    OREO CREAM EGGS! They're so freaking good I might buy a box of them on amazon.
  • hgycta
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Is it just me or are there more new things than usual being announced this year? I can't keep up!

If anyone tries this let me know if it's a nice buttery/rich caramel or an artificial thin, sweet and gross caramel! For 120 calories I have a hard time believing it will live up to my expectations for it, but I really hope so.
    5ihztthhpkoc.png

Praying these are less sweet and more interesting than the bottled iced coffees/frappuccinos from Dunkin Donuts/Starbucks... (The Impulsive Buy said they're only on the West Coast and won't be nationwide until 2018 go figure)
    i5iucm7m4fbb.png

This was on GrubGrade's website, there's "unconfirmed info" he received that Burger King will release this milkshake on Monday, April 17th.... We'll see.... It'll either be delicious or disgustingly fake I feel like.
    s52mz1xuxacs.png

• ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    All I can imagine with the Fruit Loops shake is the smell of a bowl of cereal that's been left out too long.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    xtyfhkp3wx5q.jpeg

I was going to try it but saw the ingredients online. I saw maltitol and stopped right there. It never agrees with me.
  • ActivatedAlm0nds
    ActivatedAlm0nds Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    ekkjnbbb7kl3.jpg

I find bagel chips to be full of promise and disappointment at the same time. I'd much rather have a slice of bread, since at least those have a texture that's soft like the inside of a bagel.
    Yeah, I'd rather throw a bagel into the toaster oven or get some pretzels.