New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    I saw these in Wegmans and spent a little over $3 on each carton. I got vanilla and regular, but decided to try vanilla today. It’s disgusting and I don’t recommend it at all! I even let my dad have a sip and he hated it. It’s not worth driving back to Wegmans to return so I’m hoping one of my friends will take the other off my hands... yuck!
    6ghhodo1par2.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    These aren’t new but they have been my favorite cereal for the past few weeks. Wegmans name brand is way better than Golden Grahams version and they have a wonderful honey coating on them. Only 1.50 a box so you can’t best the price. I’m thinking of adding marshmallows and chocolate chips to make my own s’mores cereal because I like the graham base better than any other s’mores cereal I’ve had. Weg,ams brand cereals are all great, wish they’d make more. zknossuud3j0.jpeg
    cfcc23hphd8g.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    These aren’t new but they have been my favorite cereal for the past few weeks. Wegmans name brand is way better than Golden Grahams version and they have a wonderful honey coating on them. Only 1.50 a box so you can’t best the price. I’m thinking of adding marshmallows and chocolate chips to make my own s’mores cereal because I like the graham base better than any other s’mores cereal I’ve had. Weg,ams brand cereals are all great, wish they’d make more. zknossuud3j0.jpeg
    cfcc23hphd8g.jpeg

I don't have a Wegman's but just curious. What's the serving size for those calories and sodium?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    cfcc23hphd8g.jpeg

I don't have a Wegman's but just curious. What's the serving size for those calories and sodium?

1cup (42g)

I like that wegmans cereals show the nutrition facts based on 1c-1.25c servings instead of the 3/4c or 2/3c some other brands do because I always eat at least a cup at once, lol.
  • HealthyAndSober2018
    HealthyAndSober2018 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    LOVE this new Tillamook coffee yogurt. I can only find it at Safeway. It's 160 calories per 150g container and has 11g of protein.

https://www.tillamook.com/products/yogurt/farmstyle-greek/stumptown-cold-brew-coffee-whole-milk-farmstyle-greek.html
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    LOVE this new Tillamook coffee yogurt. I can only find it at Safeway. It's 160 calories per 150g container and has 11g of protein.

https://www.tillamook.com/products/yogurt/farmstyle-greek/stumptown-cold-brew-coffee-whole-milk-farmstyle-greek.html

NOOOO! I LOVE stumptown cold brew coffee (I buy it all the time at Target) but I was literally JUST at Safeway for that free pint of Enlightened, I wish I had seen this beforehand so I could've checked for it! :(

@ncgirl8 the selection of Enlightened was pretty chosen over so they didn't have much left, but they had both mint chocolate chip pints out go figure. I saw one 320 calorie mint pint (which I got) and three 360 calorie pints. I'm 99% sure the newer one is the 320 calorie pint, though. On myfitnesspal I had the 360 calorie one logged from a year ago, whereas the 320 calorie one wasn't in my recents. Halo Top seems to be focused on enhancing its flavor/texture causing some pints to go up in calories (like the Sea Salt Caramel and the Chocolate pints) but Enlightened is generally more concerned with actually reducing the calories of their pints... they know what customers really care about I suppose!
  • ncgirl8
    ncgirl8 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    [quote=

@ncgirl8 the selection of Enlightened was pretty chosen over so they didn't have much left, but they had both mint chocolate chip pints out go figure. I saw one 320 calorie mint pint (which I got) and three 360 calorie pints. I'm 99% sure the newer one is the 320 calorie pint, though. On myfitnesspal I had the 360 calorie one logged from a year ago, whereas the 320 calorie one wasn't in my recents. Halo Top seems to be focused on enhancing its flavor/texture causing some pints to go up in calories (like the Sea Salt Caramel and the Chocolate pints) but Enlightened is generally more concerned with actually reducing the calories of their pints... they know what customers really care about I suppose! [/quote]

Thanks for the info!
  • glassyo
    Options
    I heard back from Lenny & Larry. I'm on my tablet so, in a nutshell, if the email address provided when signing up didn't match the Facebook email address they used when reaching out, the order was automatically cancelled.
  • glassyo
    Options
    cfcc23hphd8g.jpeg

1cup (42g)

I like that wegmans cereals show the nutrition facts based on 1c-1.25c servings instead of the 3/4c or 2/3c some other brands do because I always eat at least a cup at once, lol.

Ok that matches up more to a regular 28 gram serving size.

I soooooo miss the days I'd just pour cereal in a bowl, pour some milk in, if there was milk leftover when eating the cereal, pour more cereal in... :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

NOOOO! I LOVE stumptown cold brew coffee (I buy it all the time at Target) but I was literally JUST at Safeway for that free pint of Enlightened, I wish I had seen this beforehand so I could've checked for it! :(

@ncgirl8 the selection of Enlightened was pretty chosen over so they didn't have much left, but they had both mint chocolate chip pints out go figure. I saw one 320 calorie mint pint (which I got) and three 360 calorie pints. I'm 99% sure the newer one is the 320 calorie pint, though. On myfitnesspal I had the 360 calorie one logged from a year ago, whereas the 320 calorie one wasn't in my recents. Halo Top seems to be focused on enhancing its flavor/texture causing some pints to go up in calories (like the Sea Salt Caramel and the Chocolate pints) but Enlightened is generally more concerned with actually reducing the calories of their pints... they know what customers really care about I suppose!

I've noticed Halo Top is doing that as well, but not really with the calorie counts. A lot of the pints seem to now be 64 grams per serving.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I heard back from Lenny & Larry. I'm on my tablet so, in a nutshell, if the email address provided when signing up didn't match the Facebook email address they used when reaching out, the order was automatically cancelled.

I got that email too. It makes sense though, if that link was only supposed to be used for a giveaway.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    This didn't live up to my expectations. :'( The plum ice cream didn't taste like plum at all. It was yummy if there was a jam swirl in the bite, but really bland if there wasn't. And the sugar cookie bits didn't taste like sugar cookie, more like pie crust. Bummer.

tromm2jdvyem.jpeg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    519-1104070-Oreo_Multipacks_620x511.png

Not bad. Average cookies and cream ice cream, the cone is good though, just a bit soggy. The last bite is chocolate deliciousness though (with a semi crispy cone at the bottom). To be fair, I do like Oreos but it's not my favorite ice cream flavor.
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Noticed these in Shoprite. Didn’t have a whole lot of money with me so I stuck to my shopping list but if anyone here tries any let me know how they are!
    sath1qaccdby.jpeg
    iks7vbuw8405.jpeg
    ujnz8wde11r6.jpeg
    27hwbssxdvlh.jpeg

I don't like Fibreone since they really didn't make me fill full AT ALL and it costs 100 calories!

and they are "Fart Bars".........just sayin'
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    1450001757_BE_VMLongPasta_FettuccineAlfredo_17880175701_r4b_11.21.17_3D.jpg

I have this to try for lunch tomorrow!

Looking on Birds Eye website for an image I found this

BE_BrocFries_op3_17880180002_3D-Small-B.jpg

BE_CauliFries_op3_17880180102_3D-Small.jpg

BrocTots.jpeg

CauliTots.jpeg
  • cwebster509
    cwebster509 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    These are really good and apparently they have a salted caramel one as well. They get rid of that chocolate craving!
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I got an email from Lenny and Larry explaining that they cancelled it due to the email. But, they said to respond to the email with my Facebook email and they will fix it.

Either they got a lot of complaints and are trying to quietly rectify what wasn't real all along, or they really did mess up with cancelling the order. We'll see what happens next!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    I got an email from Lenny and Larry explaining that they cancelled it due to the email. But, they said to respond to the email with my Facebook email and they will fix it.

Either they got a lot of complaints and are trying to quietly rectify what wasn't real all along, or they really did mess up with cancelling the order. We'll see what happens next!

They said the same thing to me so I just messaged them on facebook and asked if I could be added and still get a sample and they said of course so got my order reinstated. I suggest everyone else message them on facebook too and be like "hey why was I not on the list? Can I please get a sample too? It was not very nice to think I was getting a sample and have my order canceled." and mention how sad it made you LOL.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

They said the same thing to me so I just messaged them on facebook and asked if I could be added and still get a sample and they said of course so got my order reinstated. I suggest everyone else message them on facebook too and be like "hey why was I not on the list? Can I please get a sample too? It was not very nice to think I was getting a sample and have my order canceled." and mention how sad it made you LOL.

They asked me for my mailing address and resubmitted me for the sample! lets see if i actually get it...
  • glassyo
    Options

Hah! I just replied to the email customer service sent (I don't really do facebook) and thanked them for the override and people said good things about their products and I was looking forward to trying them.