New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Ruatine
    Ruatine Posts: 3,424 Member
    edited May 2018
    The only decaffeinated one I noticed was the sour heads flavor (they had both caffeinated and caffeine free in that flavor). I'm planning on staying up late tonight, so I was looking for a boost. I'm definitely going to try cotton candy next time I pick one up. They also had one called purple haze that seemed interesting - I'm hoping that one tastes like grape soda, which I love.

I don't do Starbucks' bottled coffee drinks precisely for the reason you describe - not enough coffee flavor AND barely any caffeine. I like the taste of coffee; that's why I drink it every day. :D
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    6jl1o8woc72h.png
    Thank you for recommending these!! I tried the cotton candy and the pina colada. LOVEEEE the cotton candy! And WOW the pina colada was really, really good as well! Almost had a creamy texture to it. I want to try the sour heads one.
  • melissa6771
    melissa6771 Posts: 894 Member
    I just did a store locator for these bang drinks and it only showed one place in 25 miles, doesn't say the name only a spot on a map which when I zoomed in was in the middle of a park? Wtf...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Actually, this seems about right!
    9d99w4j2ahew.png

Yay the Brown Butter Almond Brittle was my favorite that I had ordered online! Will definitely buy that whenever I get to Wegmans.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    I meant to ask you girls of this was the Stuff you were talking about. The place I went to get the glazed donut had it, this place is expensive, and I saw this and thought of you. They had teenie weenie ones too that were like $5, otherwise I would've grabbed one.

sqrploibfr1u.jpg

Thanks for the picture!
  • melissa6771
    @kellyjellybellyjelly So for the hell of it I just did a search of jenis at my local wegmans. Look at fhis price. Huge difference than that store I was at yesterday. Even huge from the pic above. For that I will try some. I will get it tomorrow. What flavor should I try?

gtgs78tl8qhf.png
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited May 2018
    6jl1o8woc72h.png
    Thank you for recommending these!! I tried the cotton candy and the pina colada. LOVEEEE the cotton candy! And WOW the pina colada was really, really good as well! Almost had a creamy texture to it. I want to try the sour heads one.

Oh my goodness... I'm dying to try some other flavors now - it's just so hard to buy them and NOT spend every penny on cotton candy!!! XD
    I just did a store locator for these bang drinks and it only showed one place in 25 miles, doesn't say the name only a spot on a map which when I zoomed in was in the middle of a park? Wtf...

Since you sent me that Reese's bar I still owe you one! If you want me to ship you two of these let me know which flavors you want ;) I've only seen the cotton candy and sour heads caffeine free versions, but for the regular caffeinated varieties I've seen black cherry and purple haze, too!

Also, I remember a couple years back some of us were caught up on Smart Cakes. I never did get around to trying their buns although I know some of you here have. I remember trying the coconut, cinnamon, and I swear a lemon flavored cake (although they have tangerine instead now) and I really liked them! Figured I would post this in case anyone still ordered them! I'm a little tempted to place an order, free shipping without minimum requirements is always something I have a hard time turning down!
    a0mf9ylea90g.png

• josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    @kellyjellybellyjelly So for the hell of it I just did a search of jenis at my local wegmans. Look at fhis price. Huge difference than that store I was at yesterday. Even huge from the pic above. For that I will try some. I will get it tomorrow. What flavor should I try?

gtgs78tl8qhf.png

It is $7.99 at my local Wegmans in PA. I'm kind of jealous.
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    Working my way through some more of the Jeni's pints I picked up this week.
    zo3mul86b6yn.jpg

hy9zlmuceal3.jpg
    Rainbow Buttermilk frozen yogurt is amazing, as are all of Jeni's frozen yogurts that I've tried so far. This one has passionfruit, raspberry, and key lime in it. You can taste all of them, but the key lime flavor is most predominant. This tastes like rainbow sherbet, if it were the most premium rainbow sherbet but in a frozen yogurt form that's dense and texturally like ice cream. Jeni's frozen yogurt is closer to ice cream in all ways, including its calorie content. A 1/2 cup serving of this weighs 93 grams, which is close to premium ice cream density, and clocks in at 203 calories. Totally worth it though!

7905c31i4cfi.jpg
    Jeni's Gooey Butter Cake ice cream has a cream cheese ice cream base with cake pieces and a caramel butterscotch sauce swirl. This one sounded promising, but it wasn't quite as successful. This is the second cream cheese ice cream I've had and the taste just doesn't work for me. The gooey butter cake pieces were delicious, but the caramel butterscotch swirl was almost non-existent. As a comparison to the frozen yogurt, a 93 gram 1/2 cup serving of Gooey Butter Cake ice cream is 270 calories.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    edited May 2018
    Free lenny and larry cookie sample pack. I got email from them so thought I'd share.

https://www.lennylarry.com/free-sample-pack/?utm_source=EMAIL msrowb82j8q9.png

Ooo, thanks! I filled out the form for their offer. Can't wait for my free cookies! :)

They cancelled my order and didn't email me :( I'd suggest everyone who did the free sample cookie thing check and see if theirs cancelled too. I'm super disappointed that they would do this instead of closing the offer in the first place.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Sp1tfire wrote: »
    Free lenny and larry cookie sample pack. I got email from them so thought I'd share.

Ooo, thanks! I filled out the form for their offer. Can't wait for my free cookies! :)

They cancelled my order and didn't email me :( I'd suggest everyone who did the free sample cookie thing check and see if theirs cancelled too. I'm super disappointed that they would do this instead of closing the offer in the first place.

Mine was cancelled too.
  • melissa6771

I just checked after you wrote this. Mine is cancelled too! I called customer service. Had to leave a voicemail. I'll let you know what comes of it.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited May 2018

I just checked after you wrote this. Mine is cancelled too! I called customer service. Had to leave a voicemail. I'll let you know what comes of it.
    Awww I am so sorry I thought I could share since they emailed me link to claim the samples. Mine wasn’t canceled yet but I hope if you guys message them on Facebook or email they will look into it. They shouldn’t be able to cancel after order already in. I HATE when companies do things like this just because they received “too many” requests. Companies should know better and put a cap on how many can claim instead of canceling and letting people get their hopes up.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly

gtgs78tl8qhf.png

Definitely the Brown Butter Almond Brittle!
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    For anyone looking for Bang energy drinks.

Vitamin Shoppe has a better selection than GNC.

Also, many health clubs / gyms that have cafes sell Bang. If you're around a Lifetime, Xsport, LA Fitness or an Equinox, check their shops.

In terms of flavors - Starfruit is one of my favorites. Champagne is really good too. And, they have 2 new uncarbonated flavors that taste like Arnold Palmer or Arizona Peach Tea. I've tried all the flavors and they are all pretty good.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member

Awww I am so sorry I thought I could share since they emailed me link to claim the samples. Mine wasn’t canceled yet but I hope if you guys message them on Facebook or email they will look into it. They shouldn’t be able to cancel after order already in. I HATE when companies do things like this just because they received “too many” requests. Companies should know better and put a cap on how many can claim instead of canceling and letting people get their hopes up.

You may want to check the order status; that's how I learned about them cancelling my order. I didn't even get an email. I hadn't bought L&L in a while since Quest came out with their cookies. After this, especially with the controversy that they're using incomplete proteins in their products, I think I'm done with this company.
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member

These are allover the 7-11's here in Vegas,when I first saw them I thought they were a new alcohol drink :D