New products that caught your eyes recently?

15175185205225231210

Replies

  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    @kellyjellybellyjelly Wal-Mart is getting in quite a few more HT flavors than they used to carry.

    Walmart even has pistachio now.
  • ansmit4642014
    ansmit4642014 Posts: 67 Member
    Just started using flavored amino acids... I just like them cause they flavor my water lol. I ordered purbolics online
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    rhaiin wrote: »
    FHC_newbar_800x.png?v=1485965525
    Calories: 90
    Total Fat: 2.5 g
    Sodium: 50g
    Total Carbs: 15g
    Fiber 5g, Erythritol - 6g, Sugar - 6g
    Protein: 7g

    These taste pretty good and they're fairly healthy. They come in a lot of flavors too. I'm going to look for Birthday Cake and Toasted Almond next.

    I wasn't sure what Erythritol was, so I did a little research. Erythritol is a sweetener that the body doesn't absorb, so the net carbs end up being even less. It seems to be a pretty decent sweetener without too many side effects.

    Oh, yes, I am one of the heretics that prefers Enlightened to Halo Top (with the exception of the Lemon Cake flavor, but that's not enough for my salvation...).

    Most of the bars are great, though the coffee ones take some getting used to. The Birthday Cake is really good, enjoy!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    1ose5at8xm7p.png
    I'm obessed with the jalapeno cheddar ones, saw this new flavor today passed it up but I think I'm going back for it tomorrow :D
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,401 Member
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    1ose5at8xm7p.png
    I'm obessed with the jalapeno cheddar ones, saw this new flavor today passed it up but I think I'm going back for it tomorrow :D

    Oh, man. I can't buy Flamin' Hot Cheetos. I'll eat them until painful things happen to my body. I still want to try these... :p
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Saw good reviews of these flavor packets (you can add them to yogurt, coffee, protein powder, etc - it's flavored stevia), and I can't say I'm impressed. Very bitter and artificial tasting to me, I can't even finish them :/
    yr3kh081djay.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,380 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Saw good reviews of these flavor packets (you can add them to yogurt, coffee, protein powder, etc - it's flavored stevia), and I can't say I'm impressed. Very bitter and artificial tasting to me, I can't even finish them :/
    yr3kh081djay.png

    Really?! I loved the fruit loops one and the dessert ones added to coffee!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Tried the Halo Top Black Cherry & was not impressed at all! Didn't notice hardly any flavor whatsoever except for it tasting blah. Really the only fruit ice cream I really love is Black Raspberry, but decided to give this flavor a shot just in case.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,460 Member
    6zlqtaykxy98.png

    FML.....not sure if I should be excited or scared..........LOL
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Aerocrazd wrote: »
    jz9g8wbddvgw.jpeg

    Have you actually laid your hands on these???? If so, where did you find them? I have looked everywhere I can think of. I NEED these and will travel far to find them. :D

    I have seen these at Meijer stores. I have picked them up and put them back during each grocery trip for about 3 weeks. So, I have not tried them. I am kinda scared to, because PB and Chocolate is the combo of the angels.
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    That's great to hear that they are out in stores. I emailed and called Hostess about locations that offer them and they told me they didn't know. I have looked in Kroger's, Dollar General's and Big Lots. I can't wait to try them. I am planning on deep frying one (or more depending on how good they are) in pancake batter to test it out along with Oreo's, mini snickers and kit kats. I have tried the chocolate/peanut butter Ho-Ho's and they are okay. They remind me of swiss rolls with peanut butter. Let me know what you think when you finally break down and try one. I'm scared too! :D
  • Aerocrazd
    Aerocrazd Posts: 87 Member
    Emily3907 wrote: »
    Aerocrazd wrote: »
    jz9g8wbddvgw.jpeg

    Have you actually laid your hands on these???? If so, where did you find them? I have looked everywhere I can think of. I NEED these and will travel far to find them. :D

    I have seen these at Meijer stores. I have picked them up and put them back during each grocery trip for about 3 weeks. So, I have not tried them. I am kinda scared to, because PB and Chocolate is the combo of the angels.


    That's great to hear that they are out in stores. I emailed and called Hostess about locations that offer them and they told me they didn't know. I have looked in Kroger's, Dollar General's and Big Lots. I can't wait to try them. I am planning on deep frying one (or more depending on how good they are) in pancake batter to test it out along with Oreo's, mini snickers and kit kats. I have tried the chocolate/peanut butter Ho-Ho's and they are okay. They remind me of swiss rolls with peanut butter. Let me know what you think when you finally break down and try one. I'm scared too! :D
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Batterlicious-Cookie-Dough-Company-Cookie-Dough.jpg?resize=481%2C600

    Found at Meijer.

    No idea where this store is located, but the birthday cake one sounds yummy.
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Tried the Halo Top Black Cherry & was not impressed at all! Didn't notice hardly any flavor whatsoever except for it tasting blah. Really the only fruit ice cream I really love is Black Raspberry, but decided to give this flavor a shot just in case.

    Black Raspberry Truffle HT coming soon???
  • Evamutt
    Evamutt Posts: 1,731 Member
    New to me from Costco, Tyson teriyaki chicken thighs, cooked. They are SO good!!
  • mango281
    mango281 Posts: 12 Member
    I just bought the Yogi herbal tea. They have a variety for different things such as sleeping better, detox, soothe throat, etc. I chose the "healthy skin" tea...we shall see.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2017
    Finally caved and bought the Walden Farms sugar free syrup, partially because Shoprite listed it as $1 off for $3.19 (not clue if that's a good deal) and partially because I noticed a blueberry flavor. Has anyone tried this one?
    m63ewcsptr6r.jpg
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Finally caved and bought the Walden Farms sugar free syrup, partially because Shoprite listed it as $1 off for $3.19 (not clue if that's a good deal) and partially because I noticed a blueberry flavor. Has anyone tried this one?
    m63ewcsptr6r.jpg

    WF syrups are actually pretty good. I like the pancake and blueberry (solid choice!). The strawberry is meh...
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    PS i spy Halo Top haha