New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Finally caved and bought the Walden Farms sugar free syrup, partially because Shoprite listed it as $1 off for $3.19 (not clue if that's a good deal) and partially because I noticed a blueberry flavor. Has anyone tried this one?
    m63ewcsptr6r.jpg

WF syrups are actually pretty good. I like the pancake and blueberry (solid choice!). The strawberry is meh...

You're usually really picky about sugar free products having weird aftertastes, I'm surprised you liked it! I just made pancakes with them and perhaps I used WAY too much, but I couldn't even finish the plate it was so off-putting! Very strong artificial flavor in my opinion, I might give it another try using way less...
    6e3g0ny3avyo.jpg
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Finally caved and bought the Walden Farms sugar free syrup, partially because Shoprite listed it as $1 off for $3.19 (not clue if that's a good deal) and partially because I noticed a blueberry flavor. Has anyone tried this one?
    m63ewcsptr6r.jpg

WF syrups are actually pretty good. I like the pancake and blueberry (solid choice!). The strawberry is meh...

You're usually really picky about sugar free products having weird aftertastes, I'm surprised you liked it! I just made pancakes with them and perhaps I used WAY too much, but I couldn't even finish the plate it was so off-putting! Very strong artificial flavor in my opinion, I might give it another try using way less...
    6e3g0ny3avyo.jpg

It's been a while since I've had the blueberry. The original maple syrup is good though! For sugar free syrups I like Hungry Jack Sugar Free Butter Flavor
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    m63ewcsptr6r.jpg

Yes!! I love the blueberry but wow you definitely used too much lol. I think the regular maple is the best when I used the blueberry I usually use a little bit and mix with some frozen berries warm up in mic and drizzle on waffles or pancakes :)
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    So, not new but new to me. I got a couple of free samples in the mail and thought it was delicious. I bought a jar at Wegmans and proceeded to eat the whole thing, with a spoon, and finished off that sucker in less than a week. Now, I love PB, but I would never eat it straight from the jar. There's something about the toasty soybean flavor that I can't get enough of. I don't even have a nut allergy. I need help. LOL

71CmTk1E2OL._AC_UL320_SR184,320_.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    32255333511_0f55d34baa.jpg

This one is very tasty! And I'm typically not much of a lemon flavored food fan.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    Oh, man! That one is right up my taste-bud alley! I need that!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    4ohdqb0yoosi.jpeg
    Omg I need to try these
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    4ohdqb0yoosi.jpeg
    Omg I need to try these

RIGHT?! Sweet Jesus.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    4ohdqb0yoosi.jpeg
    Omg I need to try these

Get in MAH BELLY!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Not a new product so to speak, but I just went to McDonald's website to check the calories in their ice cream cone (free in their app Sunday apparently for ice cream day) and noticed delivery is now a thing? Has anyone done this???
    3waggfn1c4pd.png
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    I cannot. For one thing McDonalds is 2 minutes from my house and I just would not feel right having a happy meal delivered to my house or work for that fact.. but that is just me
  • OhMsDiva
    OhMsDiva Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    Not a new product so to speak, but I just went to McDonald's website to check the calories in their ice cream cone (free in their app Sunday apparently for ice cream day) and noticed delivery is now a thing? Has anyone done this???
    3waggfn1c4pd.png

BTW how many calories are in the cone? I crave their sundaes sometimes but when I look up the calories I say it is not worth it.
  • hgycta
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    3waggfn1c4pd.png

BTW how many calories are in the cone? I crave their sundaes sometimes but when I look up the calories I say it is not worth it.

Only 200, which isn't bad at all in my opinion, although I do remember it used to be 170. This being said, I'm sure it's the same thing anywhere else and depending on who makes it it's probably actually much more variable than this, I've been given small tiny cones and also massive ones bigger than my face!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    OhMsDiva wrote: »
    3waggfn1c4pd.png

Only 200, which isn't bad at all in my opinion, although I do remember it used to be 170. This being said, I'm sure it's the same thing anywhere else and depending on who makes it it's probably actually much more variable than this, I've been given small tiny cones and also massive ones bigger than my face!

I love McDonalds ice cream but I got used to portion controlling with Menchie's frozen yogurt so now I've taken to just telling the person making my cone that I don't want a lot of ice cream and ask if it would be ok if I told them when to stop.
  • hgycta
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    4ohdqb0yoosi.jpeg

I was at jury duty with slow wi fi when I first checked this thread today so this pic never loaded. GOOD THING TOO!! I need this. I need this BAD.

Was in a focus group and tried these before launch. BE WARNED, FOLKS. THESE ARE DANGEROUS.

Where can I sign up for these focus groups, I want people to feed me these things :')
  • WendyLeigh1119
    WendyLeigh1119 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I've been nearly living on "Love Crunch" Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cereal (Vegan, Organic if you're concerned over that stuff). It's delicious and even turns the milk chocolate. Sadly, the boxes are tiny and it's hone in a heartbeat. I don't know if it's new... but it's new to me!