New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    rhkoqzvcizam.jpeg
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    I've been nearly living on "Love Crunch" Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cereal (Vegan, Organic if you're concerned over that stuff). It's delicious and even turns the milk chocolate. Sadly, the boxes are tiny and it's hone in a heartbeat. I don't know if it's new... but it's new to me!

I've never tried the peanut one since my husband is allergic but I looooove Love Crunch granola, it is delicious. I rarely buy it except for camping because it's so calorie dense for me, but it is so good. I like the chocolate one with I think raspberry?
  • Dnyanesh132016
    Dnyanesh132016 Posts: 5 Member
    Add me
    Thank you
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Add me
    Thank you

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Add me
    Thank you

He's been in multiple, unrelated threads, posting that.
  • SiegfriedXXL
    SiegfriedXXL Posts: 219 Member

Omg I need to try these

These....are....the answer to my prayers.
  • grinning_chick
    grinning_chick Posts: 765 Member
    edited July 2017
    Francl27 wrote: »
    32255333511_0f55d34baa.jpg

This one is very tasty! And I'm typically not much of a lemon flavored food fan.

NOOooo! Must...unsee...

Lemon, *good* lemon flavored, anything is a major foodstuff kryptonite. And I adore full fat Fage so the low fat may actually be palatable.

Good thing I live >30 minutes from the grocery store.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Add me
    Thank you

LOL
  • Ch33ky83
    Ch33ky83 Posts: 11 Member
    Don't think anyone posted yet - carrot cake, blueberry b-fast and mint chocolate chip Chobani. Found them today at Wal-Mart and excited to try!
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Tried the new limited edition friendlies cotton candy ice cream today..it has pop rocks!! Awesome!
  • heather_miller
    heather_miller Posts: 42 Member
    I've been nearly living on "Love Crunch" Dark Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cereal (Vegan, Organic if you're concerned over that stuff). It's delicious and even turns the milk chocolate. Sadly, the boxes are tiny and it's hone in a heartbeat. I don't know if it's new... but it's new to me!

I just found this one too! It's my new fav!
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Don't forget everyone, redeem the free ice cream coupon in McDonald's app tomorrow between 2-5pm for a chance to win free ice cream for life (or worst case scenario still get delicious ice cream)!

Also, I know this thread is about food but I absolutely felt the need to share this since I'd want someone to tell me had they been the one to find it first.
    Rainbow cutlery. It's beautiful.
    I originally saw it in a sponsored post on Facebook (https://sucreetcoton.net/products/siderainbow-premium-stainless-steel-rainbow-silverware-set-4-8-16-24-pieces) but I also found it on Amazon and it got good reviews (https://www.amazon.com/Great-Spirit-Iridescent-Multicolor-Stainless/dp/B01N5QP9AS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1500163576&sr=8-2&keywords=Stainless Steel Rainbow Silverware Set)
    P.S. They also have rainbow chopsticks...
    jvhjzql5ve16.png
    6waaml3puh45.png

I love this!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2017
    I can't get my McDonald's app to load for their free ice cream go figure -.- However, I noticed 7-11 has a coupon for a free M&M's ice cream bar! Last I checked it said 66% were remaining (it's in the Scan & Save section), not sure if it's location based or what but I redeemed it without any issues. Make sure you check their app if you live near one and want free ice cream today! Dippin Dots is also sending free ice cream emails but I don't live near a mall store :(
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2017
    https://www.halotop.com/national-ice-cream-day

enter to win free ice cream bet @hgycta will win this LOL

I was just about to post about that XD

I was in GNC today and noticed some new (or I think they're new) protein cookies. Has anyone tried these?
    pf99084utggl.jpg
    1706hknfvk54.jpg

I also went to Vitamin Shoppe and snagged up Cold Brew Coffee Protein Orgain Bottles, never seen them before! Anyone have any suggestions on which to try first, or warnings if they're really unappetizing?
    2xn2nw8lurmz.jpg
  • leanitup123
    leanitup123 Posts: 489 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    https://www.halotop.com/national-ice-cream-day

enter to win free ice cream bet @hgycta will win this LOL

I was just about to post about that XD

I was in GNC today and noticed some new (or I think they're new) protein cookies. Has anyone tried these?
    pf99084utggl.jpg
    1706hknfvk54.jpg

I also went to Vitamin Shoppe and snagged up Cold Brew Coffee Protein Orgain Bottles, never seen them before! Anyone have any suggestions on which to try first, or warnings if they're really unappetizing?
    2xn2nw8lurmz.jpg

Junk Banter on Instagram gave these an AWFUL review lol