New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    yehg43ml7d4x.png

Ooooh, Key Lime is my jam! I'll be on the lookout!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    yehg43ml7d4x.png

About time!
  • NicoleLynn0112
    NicoleLynn0112 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Can anyone help me out with this? I bought these fresh pizza shells at a local country store. I typed the name in the data base and haven't come up with anything. There isn't a bar code on the package so I can't scan it. Does anyone know how I can find something in the data base that could be similar to this? I can't even begin to imagine how many calories they are.

The package says 18 to 24 ounces but there are 3 pizza shells in the package. I don't know if this means it's for 1 shell or the entire package. Also, they are pretty big, my hand fits in the center of each one and they aren't very thin either.

qv7alcg3rby2.jpg
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Can anyone help me out with this? I bought these fresh pizza shells at a local country store. I typed the name in the data base and haven't come up with anything. There isn't a bar code on the package so I can't scan it. Does anyone know how I can find something in the data base that could be similar to this? I can't even begin to imagine how many calories they are.

The package says 18 to 24 ounces but there are 3 pizza shells in the package. I don't know if this means it's for 1 shell or the entire package. Also, they are pretty big, my hand fits in the center of each one and they aren't very thin either.

qv7alcg3rby2.jpg

You have some options:
    1. Check the website--it's listed on the front of the package.
    2. Weigh the package--that should tell you how much each shell weighs.
    3. If you can't find formal nutrition facts, figure the weight of the shell in flour and guesstimate. :smile:
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    For the first time since I've returned from vacation Shoprite FINALLY decided to have a sale on Halo Top! I recommended portioning out other brands (I used Turkey Hill Frozen Yogurt/Light Ice Creams), but for some reason it doesn't fill me up the same and I'm left hungrier than when I sit down with a lower calorie pint of Halo Top. Or maybe it's my brain knowing what I'm trying to do and rejecting it, who knows.

Anyways, I noticed my Shoprite store FINALLY has Breyer's Delights - all of the flavors, too! They were $3.99 (I just missed their $2.88 sale last week but it was still better than I paid at Giant) so I picked up the chocolate and the mint, the two flavors I had left on my bucket list.

bepkfj1ki2yj.jpg

Also, I don't know how Shoprite works, whether all stores print the same coupons or what with your receipt. Some lady showed me a $2 off Halo Top coupon she had while I was filling my cart, and I got jealous. But then after checking out I got this same coupon printed! I went back, picked up more (what else would any sane person do after all), AND IT PRINTED OUT ANOTHER. They don't expire until 9/22/17, FYI. Everyone: Raid Shoprite now!

eabj7ddujdvb.jpg

Lastly, I noticed this but didn't buy it because I already felt bad about spending so much on ice cream. Has anyone tried this???? I've never seen it before! I love regular angel food cake and I've tried chocolate angel food cake at Whole Foods, but strawberry? That sounds even better!
    0w7pj5ipzr9g.jpg
  • leajas1
    leajas1 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    They're back! I missed these last year when they were out during the appropriate season. Thanksgiving in July, ya'll!
    z7o7e27pfb4s.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Shaking my head at the pumpkin stuff already! Ugh!!!!

Can't keep those poptarts in my house though...
  • hgycta
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @arya8 , I must say, you were right, the apple cinnamon is WORLD'S better! I've never been a rice krispie fan to start with, but I can appreciate these and feel someone who eats these types of snacks would easily become obsessed. Lots of flavor, but it's not as sweet as I'd like it to be. Oddly enough, I liked it more when I didn't microwave it! But I'm definitely impressed and so far agree this is their best one (also have not tried the chocolate so let me know when you try it what you think)!
    hyvr8v7stt7b.jpg

As for the pumpkin, my unconditional love will be won by the first brand to release a low calorie pint of pumpkin flavored ice cream o///o
  • hgycta
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Last post for the day I promise, sorry for so much spam!
    I was actually impressed with the Breyer's Delights Mint Chip. To me, it tasted just like Halo Top. Identical, really. That being said, I don't regularly consume mint ice cream so I let my mother try it. She eats mint flavored goodies ALL the time and has always been a fan of Breyer's regular mint chocolate chip ice cream. I thought she was going to love it, but to my surprise she spit it out and rinsed out her mouth saying it had a weird bitter taste she couldn't stand... huh.
    g1du0f83k07h.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    @hgycta not spam I love seeing reviews and get excited when people post here :D I haven't even tried the pints yet because don't have high expectations I mean at 100 cal per pint they probably taste like frozen water lol
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Bought the mints at target because we're on clearance. I normally don't like chocolate and mint flavored things like cookies ice cream etc but like it in mint and gum form lol. I was very surprised at how there was actually a nice chocolate flavor because I expected them to be mostly mint flavored pakdmtaj0ghl.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2017
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 Wink desserts don't just taste like frozen water, they taste like frozen mold blended into grass and urine.

HAHA now I'm REALLY looking forward to trying them lol.

I hate pea protein. The no cow bar are made with it and I couldn't take more than one bite. The taste/texture made me nauseous for the whole day after just thinking about it.
  • hgycta
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234 Wink desserts don't just taste like frozen water, they taste like frozen mold blended into grass and urine.

I hate pea protein. The no cow bar are made with it and I couldn't take more than one bite. The taste/texture made me nauseous for the whole day after just thinking about it.

Ahhh I lied, I can't stop posting this is too funny (and @pancakerunner [AWESOME username, by the way!] couldn't be more right)!

If you don't like the no cow bars, you might want to proceed very cautiously with extra strong peppermints next to you with a trash bin. I hate pea protein, but I'd eat ten of the no cow bars before someone could talk me into eating half of another Wink Pint...
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

Ahhh I lied, I can't stop posting this is too funny (and @pancakerunner [AWESOME username, by the way!] couldn't be more right)!

If you don't like the no cow bars, you might want to proceed very cautiously with extra strong peppermints next to you with a trash bin. I hate pea protein, but I'd eat ten of the no cow bars before someone could talk me into eating half of another Wink Pint...

@hgycta am I right or am I right?! :D
  • hgycta
    Options

@hgycta am I right or am I right?! :D

You definitely hit the nail on the head with your description, that's for sure!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited July 2017
    Options
    72hv26j2bi8d.jpg
    nfd3ebnziv29.jpg

Oh god you guys were right... :#

0/10 I had one bite and didn't ever want anymore. Do not buy these. Arctic zero is INCREDIBLE compared to this stuff. It tasted like a nasty pea protein flavored frozen ice water with a mild chocolate flavor. Pea protein is just disgusting. Don't think I'll be trying any of the other pints I told my boyfriend he can have them but I doubt anyone will eat them. No wonders they aren't popular...
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    72hv26j2bi8d.jpg
    nfd3ebnziv29.jpg

Oh god you guys were right... :#

0/10 I had one bite and didn't ever want anymore. Do not buy these. Arctic zero is INCREDIBLE compared to this stuff. It tasted like a nasty pea protein flavored frozen ice water with a mild chocolate flavor. Pea protein is just disgusting. Don't think I'll be trying any of the other pints I told my boyfriend he can have them but I doubt anyone will eat them. No wonders they aren't popular...

I really want to try these, actually. I really like pea protein. I'm probably one of the only people in earth that likes using it to make protein pudding. I'm just sad that the closest store that sells it is over a hour away from my house. :(