New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    arya8 wrote: »
    I finally found Enlightened pints at one of our local health food stores. They are 6.49! But they had them on sale for 40% off so I got three pints. Strawberry cheesecake had a huge hole in it, so obviously it got defrosted sometime and it tasted like it. I'm disappointed. 6xsukosfbqsk.jpg

If you ever get a chance to try Enlightened's Sea Salt Caramel pint... do it. SO GOOD >>>

I have tried their sea salt caramel bars and I agree, soooo good! I'm thinking the pint would taste the same.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    ccdpvc6oulkw.jpg

These cookies are amazing!

Definitely the best limited edition since Cotton Candy!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I finally found Enlightened pints at one of our local health food stores. They are 6.49! But they had them on sale for 40% off so I got three pints. Strawberry cheesecake had a huge hole in it, so obviously it got defrosted sometime and it tasted like it. I'm disappointed. 6xsukosfbqsk.jpg

I haven't had Enlightened in forever.

Maybe if Weis or Giant gets the Chocolate Peanut Butter flavor I'll give it a try.

I forgot how good the Talenti Pumpkin Pie flavor is & devoured the pint in two days.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

What a shame! There's one Shoprite store near my house I won't go to because the Enlightened ice cream always looks like that and I hardly ever have problems anywhere else. The cold brew pint and chocolate peanut butter is their best flavors, trust me on that ;)

I've been pulling my hair out trying to find the seasonal Halo Top pumpkin pie pint ugh! Has anyone had it yet? All the stores I've visited and called don't sell it except for Wegmans, who is always sold out each time I'm there -.-
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

What a shame! There's one Shoprite store near my house I won't go to because the Enlightened ice cream always looks like that and I hardly ever have problems anywhere else. The cold brew pint and chocolate peanut butter is their best flavors, trust me on that ;)

I've been pulling my hair out trying to find the seasonal Halo Top pumpkin pie pint ugh! Has anyone had it yet? All the stores I've visited and called don't sell it except for Wegmans, who is always sold out each time I'm there -.-

I did get the cold brew pint and also peanut butter chocolate chip. They didn't have chocolate peanut butter. I also can't find pumpkin pie halo top, even though my meijer store carries all the new and old flavors!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

Pumpkin Pie is one of the best. So creamy and the perfect marriage of sweet pumpkin spice and pure pumpkin. It's the creamiest as well.
  • pancakerunner
    edited September 2017
    Options
    rpq0hllnpqaf.jpg
    ukqakh3u75a4.jpg

Pretty sure these are new. Pretty good macros! IDK about taste tho :D
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Kimblesnbits13 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    rpq0hllnpqaf.jpg
    ukqakh3u75a4.jpg

Lots of fiber in that one! I'd give it a try but wouldnt have a high expectations on taste!
  • 2bassets
    2bassets Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    New to me I always saw these but haven't tried until now. They were on clearance. WOW very very good I wasn't expecting them to actually taste so much like cheesecake! I put in fridge for a bit before eating. Very nice cheesecake flavor and texture. I just expected them to taste like the fiber bars but with a little cheesecake flavor. I was craving cheesecake and they hit the spot. Not very filling for 150 calories and I ate two of them lol. yfrviwfirbyy.jpg

Fiber One bars = Fart Bars. They give me way too much gas.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options

Pumpkin Pie is one of the best. So creamy and the perfect marriage of sweet pumpkin spice and pure pumpkin. It's the creamiest as well.

Well if there's any way you have ties with Halo Top do me a favor and tell them to sell it online with their other ice creams so I can buy some because I won't be able to live with myself if I can't find it before it's discontinued .-.
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Options

Well if there's any way you have ties with Halo Top do me a favor and tell them to sell it online with their other ice creams so I can buy some because I won't be able to live with myself if I can't find it before it's discontinued .-.

This made me remember that they're opening the halo top ice cream shop near me this fall! Super excited for this!
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I'm digging into a tub of the Birthday Cake Halo Top right now. It is sooooo good.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options
    rpq0hllnpqaf.jpg
    ukqakh3u75a4.jpg

It sounded good until the 23 g of fiber. Not today, satan!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,614 Member
    Options

This made me remember that they're opening the halo top ice cream shop near me this fall! Super excited for this!

I...I...it's fall now!
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    threec wrote: »
    Pumpkin Spice Greek yogurt

Where?

Walmart has the Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek yogurt, but the flavor is pretty mild. You'd probably be better off just getting vanilla yogurt and adding some pumpkin pie spice (cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and maybe nutmeg) to taste.

The Apple Cinnamon and Maple Blended, OTOH, were pretty damn good.
  • pancakerunner
    Options

YES. Get excited :)
  • Kimblesnbits13
    Options

YES. Get excited :)

Do you know which month in fall it's opening?! Cuz it's technically fall NOW haha
  • pancakerunner
    Options

I'm surprised you're having such difficulty finding it @hgycta :/