New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• dfavela1988
    dfavela1988 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    rpq0hllnpqaf.jpg
    ukqakh3u75a4.jpg

Pretty sure these are new. Pretty good macros! IDK about taste tho :D

It sounded good until the 23 g of fiber. Not today, satan!

Couldnt agree more. Wow thats alot of fiber.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    IHOP'S NEW PANCAKES ARE SO DELICIOUS I don't normally care for their plain buttermilk pancakes so I was worried the salted caramel wouldn't have enough flavor but both turned out INCREDIBLE and sosososo satisfying. Today is national pancake day and Friday is national coffee day so I guess I can get them twice this week and have a good excuse. If you like coffee (or even Texas Roadhouse's cinnamon butter which the coffee butter sort of tasted like) or brownie batter run to IHOP and get these ASAP
    gt79cgaslc10.jpg
    o06o0c73xtla.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    jdlobb wrote: »
    I'm digging into a tub of the Birthday Cake Halo Top right now. It is sooooo good.

My favorite!

My other two faves are Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough & Chocolate Almond Crunch.

Peanut Butter & Salted Caramel are decent too.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    arya8 wrote: »
    I finally found Enlightened pints at one of our local health food stores. They are 6.49! But they had them on sale for 40% off so I got three pints. Strawberry cheesecake had a huge hole in it, so obviously it got defrosted sometime and it tasted like it. I'm disappointed. 6xsukosfbqsk.jpg

What a shame! There's one Shoprite store near my house I won't go to because the Enlightened ice cream always looks like that and I hardly ever have problems anywhere else. The cold brew pint and chocolate peanut butter is their best flavors, trust me on that ;)

I've been pulling my hair out trying to find the seasonal Halo Top pumpkin pie pint ugh! Has anyone had it yet? All the stores I've visited and called don't sell it except for Wegmans, who is always sold out each time I'm there -.-

Pumpkin Pie is one of the best. So creamy and the perfect marriage of sweet pumpkin spice and pure pumpkin. It's the creamiest as well.

Well if there's any way you have ties with Halo Top do me a favor and tell them to sell it online with their other ice creams so I can buy some because I won't be able to live with myself if I can't find it before it's discontinued .-.

I'm surprised you're having such difficulty finding it @hgycta :/

I wonder when Walmart is getting the new Halo flavors?
  • hgycta
    Options
    I finally found Enlightened pints at one of our local health food stores. They are 6.49! But they had them on sale for 40% off so I got three pints. Strawberry cheesecake had a huge hole in it, so obviously it got defrosted sometime and it tasted like it. I'm disappointed. 6xsukosfbqsk.jpg

What a shame! There's one Shoprite store near my house I won't go to because the Enlightened ice cream always looks like that and I hardly ever have problems anywhere else. The cold brew pint and chocolate peanut butter is their best flavors, trust me on that ;)

I've been pulling my hair out trying to find the seasonal Halo Top pumpkin pie pint ugh! Has anyone had it yet? All the stores I've visited and called don't sell it except for Wegmans, who is always sold out each time I'm there -.-

Pumpkin Pie is one of the best. So creamy and the perfect marriage of sweet pumpkin spice and pure pumpkin. It's the creamiest as well.

Well if there's any way you have ties with Halo Top do me a favor and tell them to sell it online with their other ice creams so I can buy some because I won't be able to live with myself if I can't find it before it's discontinued .-.

I don't know, the Super Walmart near my house doesn't have it and neither does the regular Walmart my dad's at now (I just got off the phone with him asking him to check for Halo Top - they didn't have ANY flavors PERIOD)! o: </3
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

I don't know, the Super Walmart near my house doesn't have it and neither does the regular Walmart my dad's at now (I just got off the phone with him asking him to check for Halo Top - they didn't have ANY flavors PERIOD)! o: </3

Hey! So I did a search and it looks like both Giant and Food Lion should carry the Pumpkin Pie flavor! @hgycta
  • hgycta
    Options

Hey! So I did a search and it looks like both Giant and Food Lion should carry the Pumpkin Pie flavor! @hgycta

THANK YOU!!!! I really hope they do!
  • pancakerunner
    edited September 2017
    Options

@hgycta looks like the Giants in Bel Air, Abingdon and Nottingham and the Food Lion in Bel Air :) (super creepy, I know haha)
  • hgycta
    Options

@hgycta looks like the Giants in Bel Air, Abingdon and Nottingham and the Food Lion in Bel Air :) (super creepy, I know haha)

I don't care if it's creepy it's totally resourceful and saved me so much headache and heartache THANK YOU! I'll cry if they're sold out like Wegmans XD
  • pancakerunner
    Options

I don't care if it's creepy it's totally resourceful and saved me so much headache and heartache THANK YOU! I'll cry if they're sold out like Wegmans XD

Keep us updated! I want to know if the location-finder on the site is correct haha
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    rpq0hllnpqaf.jpg
    ukqakh3u75a4.jpg

Pretty sure these are new. Pretty good macros! IDK about taste tho :D

Not new I've had. The sunflower were my favorite out of all the flavors, the others were gross lol. Nothing amazing, but I did enjoy them!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    2bassets wrote: »
    New to me I always saw these but haven't tried until now. They were on clearance. WOW very very good I wasn't expecting them to actually taste so much like cheesecake! I put in fridge for a bit before eating. Very nice cheesecake flavor and texture. I just expected them to taste like the fiber bars but with a little cheesecake flavor. I was craving cheesecake and they hit the spot. Not very filling for 150 calories and I ate two of them lol. yfrviwfirbyy.jpg

Fiber One bars = Fart Bars. They give me way too much gas.

LOL this made me laugh. I eat so much fiber as it is probably not a good idea to add even more.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    mij140 wrote: »
    ccdpvc6oulkw.jpg

These cookies are amazing!

Definitely the best limited edition since Cotton Candy!

UGH I Still haven't found these...about to order off amazon lol
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    the new whole foods in my neighborhood that just opened TODAY (wooooooo) has every Epic Product the company makes. I picked up a ton of bars, jerky, trailmix, and pork rinds. Will be getting more. Gotta try everything.

Need to investigate what bone broth is for. Paleo folks seem nuts for the stuff.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    the new whole foods in my neighborhood that just opened TODAY (wooooooo) has every Epic Product the company makes. I picked up a ton of bars, jerky, trailmix, and pork rinds. Will be getting more. Gotta try everything.

Need to investigate what bone broth is for. Paleo folks seem nuts for the stuff.

I made soup with it once, it was pretty gross and watery but I must not be using it right lol. It seems to be so popular. It was awesome for the protein and low calories though.
  • kellymccrea1
    kellymccrea1 Posts: 50 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options

I have ordered from icecreamsource.com a few times recently in order to try new flavors of Halo Top and flavors of Enlightened that aren't sold around me. It's a bit expensive but decent. And good customer service. They have the Pumpkin Pie.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Giant will have the flavor! It's about $5.29.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I didn't know Food Lion carried Halo Top. The local Food Lion around me got bought out by another company (not sure if that's all of Food Lion or just that particular store).
  • hgycta
    Options

I have ordered from icecreamsource.com a few times recently in order to try new flavors of Halo Top and flavors of Enlightened that aren't sold around me. It's a bit expensive but decent. And good customer service. They have the Pumpkin Pie.

I ordered from them a couple times haha it's mostly expensive because of the dry ice shipping I imagine but for times like this it's worth it! When I'm off work I'm checking Giant first though :)

I made soup with it once, it was pretty gross and watery but I must not be using it right lol. It seems to be so popular. It was awesome for the protein and low calories though.

I agree, but I think it also depends. I had LonoLife chicken broth k cups that were fantastic but then I got a larger container of powdered bone broth to mix myself and the taste was horrid. I suppose it depends what brand you get!