New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    ud9nysfn0b2e.jpg
    cziiiowotgza.jpg

I still read those as kale chips.

The avocado slices look interesting...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Cracker Barrel's pumpkin pancakes are decent but nothing to go out of your way for. It tastes just like Krusteaz's pumpkin pancake mix that you add water to and make. No difference at all! So I like it, but I'd rather make it myself at home and get something here that I can't make at home too easily.
    ud19fsxnnbio.jpg

690 cals for the ginger snap dessert.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Cracker Barrel's pumpkin pancakes are decent but nothing to go out of your way for. It tastes just like Krusteaz's pumpkin pancake mix that you add water to and make. No difference at all! So I like it, but I'd rather make it myself at home and get something here that I can't make at home too easily.
    ud19fsxnnbio.jpg

690 cals for the ginger snap dessert.

It was delicious but so tiny I thought it would've been 350 calories when they brought it out last time I was there thank goodness I only had a small bite of it, it's amazing (and really depressing) how many calories can be inside some things XD
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Jen Selter
  • hgycta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    So 1.) went to IHOP again (don't judge me) and tried the vanilla bean pancakes this time. Not anything special, just regular plain buttermilk pancakes with mediocre vanilla cream and not that special ice cream. Not worth the calories. The salted caramel java and new mocha pancakes are 1000000x better!!!!
    mb3gtslk5x7y.jpg

2.) After going to three different Shoprites I did it. I found the other new flavors I hadn't tried! My freezer can't fit one more pint and unfortunately thanks to those pancakes neither can my stomach so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try one! To play it safe I got two of each flavor (besides the rainbow which I got 1 since I don't normally like sherbet and candy bar I got 3 because it got great reviews) which was probably risky since so far I haven't been impressed but hey even Halo Top's worst flavor is better than Breyer's Delights best flavor as far as I'm concerned.
    8rrybw7muadf.jpg
    s4ixjs6r1160.jpg
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    So 1.) went to IHOP again (don't judge me) and tried the vanilla bean pancakes this time. Not anything special, just regular plain buttermilk pancakes with mediocre vanilla cream and not that special ice cream. Not worth the calories. The salted caramel java and new mocha pancakes are 1000000x better!!!!
    mb3gtslk5x7y.jpg

2.) After going to three different Shoprites I did it. I found the other new flavors I hadn't tried! My freezer can't fit one more pint and unfortunately thanks to those pancakes neither can my stomach so I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try one! To play it safe I got two of each flavor (besides the rainbow which I got 1 since I don't normally like sherbet and candy bar I got 3 because it got great reviews) which was probably risky since so far I haven't been impressed but hey even Halo Top's worst flavor is better than Breyer's Delights best flavor as far as I'm concerned.
    8rrybw7muadf.jpg
    s4ixjs6r1160.jpg

Curious to hear your thoughts on the Caramel Macchiato :)
  • hgycta
    Options
    mb3gtslk5x7y.jpg

8rrybw7muadf.jpg
    s4ixjs6r1160.jpg

I really don't know which one to try first! I really want to see what all the hype is about the Candy Bar but I don't know.... I might not be able to resist the caramel macchiato, it might be best to try that first in case I need to make another stop later this week for more x)
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    mb3gtslk5x7y.jpg

8rrybw7muadf.jpg
    s4ixjs6r1160.jpg

I really don't know which one to try first! I really want to see what all the hype is about the Candy Bar but I don't know.... I might not be able to resist the caramel macchiato, it might be best to try that first in case I need to make another stop later this week for more x)

IMO the caramel macchiato > candy bar mostly because I'm not a huge Snicker's/nougat fan haha
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    I'm surprised no one posted yet about Halo Top's new dairy free/vegan flavors! If it has pea protein count me out but coconut milk sounds promising since I LOVE So Delicious' line of coconut milk no sugar added pints...
    ri6opwh8xl5j.png
    Also found a review but we all know how we can't always trust these since some of us love what others hate here XD I'm sort of excited to try them but I'm also nervous because I'm sure if I hate them every time I have anyone pick me up Halo Top I'll run into the risk of them grabbing one of these pints since they look nearly identical... why couldn't they made them have a more dramatic difference SOMEWHERE so they're easier to notice? .-. I wonder if they'll be like $7+ or the same price as Halo Top's regular pints haha
    https://www.buzzfeed.com/ariellecalderon/halo-top-vegan-ice-cream?bffbfood&utm_term=.wwZ2yWdX3#.guOj8VpYO

The new dairy-free flavors are made with a mix of rice and pea proteins BTW @hgycta
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    mb3gtslk5x7y.jpg

8rrybw7muadf.jpg
    s4ixjs6r1160.jpg

IMO the caramel macchiato > candy bar mostly because I'm not a huge Snicker's/nougat fan haha

I agree, love caramel macchiato!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I so want that Cinnamon Roll flavor!
  • valerie7999
    valerie7999 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin pie larabars, apple pie Oreos, cookie butter Oreos, new halo tops,
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    Just throwing this out there, but here are some Halo Top flavors we're lacking:
    • Butter Pecan
    • White Chocolate Raspberry
    • Neapolitan
    • French Silk
    • Cotton Candy
    • White Chocolate Blondie
    • German Chocolate Cake

Feel free to add to the list haha
  • hgycta
    edited October 2017
    Options
    • Butter Pecan
    • Neapolitan
    • French Silk
    • Cotton Candy
    • German Chocolate Cake

Maybe it's me but I don't get that excited by flavors I can get elsewhere (butter pecan is already sold by Enlightened and Neopolitan is delicious but a dime a dozen). I'm 100% for cotton candy (duh), but German chocolate cake sounds good! Someone on this forum a while ago mentioned the lack of carrot cake flavored products so I agree that one needs to be added! I'd also like a toffee brittle, glazed donut, rice pudding, eggnog, baklava, almond joy, spumoni, taro, caramel apple, black sesame, cookie butter or almond butter, Nutella, and creme brulee. I know, I know, I don't ask for much ;p
    P.S. if halo top DID make a butter pecan they may as well go the extra mile and make it pecan pie ;D <3
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I tried cinnamon oat Kodiak pancakes and they are my new favourite. Although a serving is 1/3 cup instead of 1/2 so it was quite a bit smaller than regular.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    • Butter Pecan
    • Neapolitan
    • French Silk
    • Cotton Candy
    • German Chocolate Cake

I think a cereal flavor would be interesting!
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    It's been 3 years since Braum's has been mentioned on mfp, so I believe this will be a revelation. Yesterday we were traveling and stopped for lunch at a Braum's in Bowie, TX. Braum's are very proud of their new shake milk, providing 24 grams of protein in their shakes.