New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    kulebcsurn3i.jpeg

Bought this today. Very good! Not super overwhelmingly gingery but has nice flavor.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    kulebcsurn3i.jpeg

Bought this today. Very good! Not super overwhelmingly gingery but has nice flavor.

This looks good where did you get it?

Hahah @glassyo that is exactly what I was afraid of. Just like their kettle candy corn... too much deliciousness. I am definitely getting them this weekend though 😂

Wonder how these are I think they are new? Or maybe not.cw01ejkuc0yu.jpeg
  • fitnesskr
    fitnesskr Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    qicrvh32hgas.jpg

I got these at Kroger. These are weird and delightful. The taste truly is General Tso with a hint of chicken. I really got the soy sauce & sesame flavors the most, but overall the flavor impression is fun & unusual. I haven't had the other flavors but they include: black truffle & olive oil; smoked gouda & garlic; and pimento cheese & harissa.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,612 Member
    Options
    kulebcsurn3i.jpeg

Hahah @glassyo that is exactly what I was afraid of. Just like their kettle candy corn... too much deliciousness. I am definitely getting them this weekend though 😂

Oooooo sprinkles!

And, yeah, the candy corn popcorn was better than it should have been. :)
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    They sent me a free "Crispy Bar' with my donut order. For the calories it was just OK, at best. I will not be buying more.
    glassyo wrote: »
    kulebcsurn3i.jpeg

Oooooo sprinkles!

And, yeah, the candy corn popcorn was better than it should have been. :)

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    @hgycta

Did you try this yet?

Chobani-Gimmies-Poppin-Cotton-Candy-and-Rainbow-Sprinkle-Cone-Yogurt-Crunch.jpg?resize=550%2C550&ssl=1

They do look awesome! 5wn4isgojget.png
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Spotted in the grocery store: Creme Brulee Light and Fit!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    If anyone missed the sample or gain bars last time they are up again. I liked the one I got I thought it was like clif zbar. https://www.orgain.com/kidsbarsample.html?utm_source=facebook0e54a43crrvl.jpeg
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    lalee115 wrote: »
    5oxfmc0jbx3t.jpg

Probably not new, but I'd never seen it before. I'm not a gigantic hummus person (typically crave it from time to time but can never ever finish off the container).

But this.

OMG.

I had to put it back in the fridge so I would leave it alone.

The ONLY thing that might make it better is if it was a little spicier. But it is hands down the best flavor I have ever tried.

I gotta try this!
  • bootyrubsandtacos
    bootyrubsandtacos Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    ic15q70yy2os.jpeg

I found these in the coffee isle. I just made the raspberry one with some French vanilla creamer and whipped cream. Soooo good.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    If anyone missed the sample or gain bars last time they are up again. I liked the one I got I thought it was like clif zbar. https://www.orgain.com/kidsbarsample.html?utm_source=facebook0e54a43crrvl.jpeg
    Awwww I missed it, they’re already claimed!!! :( Thanks for sharing though!

Also, I NEED these!!!
    sxi9atb9zl69.jpeg
    ga1echpc5btm.jpeg

I want these and the carrot cake Oreos omg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I won these in a contest. After having those Zach brown ones, none compare lol. About the same size double calories but they are “protein” cookies.

The chocolate peanut was pretty good warmed up but not amazing. I think I am just kind of bored of the chocolate pb combo. Definitely better than lanny Larry peanut butter chocolate chip because it had chunks of peanuts.

Caramel coconut was nothing special but I did like the cashews. I wish quest or Lenny would make more cashew flavored items.

Lemon cranberry was excellent! The cranberries complimented the cookie base nicely with a hint of lemon.

They are very chewy. My favorite was the cranberry lemon and peanut butter. I preferred all of these to Lenny and Larry cookies.

The peanut butter reminded me of my moms homemade pb cookies. Excellent pb taste with chunks. Boyfriend said the nutty fudge brownie was the best.

All in all they were pretty good and I’d much rather have them than Lenny and Larry. They are a bit smaller and crumbly, but taste way better, especially warmed up. Definitely more of a real cookie taste and texture.p803gpmguajt.jpeg

e5fs2my8gwjd.jpeg
    2len4qoeshrt.jpeg
    k7gg5xmx2n40.jpeg
    nu8st87puv48.jpeg
    vrdadd421wju.jpeg
  • Crafty_camper123
    Crafty_camper123 Posts: 1,440 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I'm gonna jump in here with this: With one mini moo coffee creamer and a few drops of this stuff, I have good tasting coffee for under 20cals.
    t28hm4up908e.png
    Edit: And my interet search for a picture led to a discovery that they have a myraid of flavors too! Vanilla cream is the only one I saw at my grocery store.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    I'm gonna jump in here with this: With one mini moo coffee creamer and a few drops of this stuff, I have good tasting coffee for under 20cals.
    t28hm4up908e.png
    Edit: And my interet search for a picture led to a discovery that they have a myraid of flavors too! Vanilla cream is the only one I saw at my grocery store.

I love these! I used to use them in everything a few years ago. I loved the butterscotch one.
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    If anyone wanted to try BObo oat bars https://eatbobos.com/pages/oat-the-vote free bar you don’t actually have to post any photo because they don’t ask for any proof you even did 😅 lol2eg9znh2rusc.jpeg

I'm forever thankful that you share these deals @Noreenmarie1234!
    I finally bought my Bobo's Original Oat Bites and paid an extra 30 cents since Publix can be expensive, and the coupon only covers up to $4.99 worth of a product. Truthfully, I wanted to try their toaster pastries, but no store near me carries them. :(
    I know these are called bites, but I was still completely thrown off by how small they are! The box's design and weight made me think these would be bars or bar-sized. They are very dense to make up for their size, but wow. I can't imagine regularly paying more than $1 for each bite AND making room for 160+ calories worth of this small snack. I ate two in one sitting to get some feel that I had a solid snack, but I felt that I actually needed to eat the whole box lol. These bites are quite tasty though. I find their success story (written on the box) very believable. I will buy them again, but only if they are on sale. I can always eat one or two on the days I have a high TDEE.

aojaq7ixtcnm.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I need this....
    mv3gjawgntno.png
    Candy hunting's instagram reports: "New Dark Chocolate Oreos will be out early next year!" o:

Oreo is releasing a chocolate fudge Oreo in January (like their white fudge Oreo). I’m most excited for Carrot Cake and Most Stuf. According to Candy Hunter on Instagram S’mores Oreos will come back next year.

I want Cotton Candy, Jelly Donut, and Marshmallow Crispy to come back.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,612 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I need this....
    mv3gjawgntno.png
    Candy hunting's instagram reports: "New Dark Chocolate Oreos will be out early next year!" o:

Oreo is releasing a chocolate fudge Oreo in January (like their white fudge Oreo). I’m most excited for Carrot Cake and Most Stuf. According to Candy Hunter on Instagram S’mores Oreos will come back next year.

I want Cotton Candy, Jelly Donut, and Marshmallow Crispy to come back.

S'MOREOS!!!!!!

I'm not a big dark chocolate or carrot cake fan so I'm passing on both.