New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hurry free coupon pint of enlightened http://try.eatenlightened.com/hungry-girl/
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    hurry free coupon pint of enlightened http://try.eatenlightened.com/hungry-girl/

Done!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options

thank you so much!!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Attention Bj's shoppers!!!! The moment we've all been waiting for is here! They sell halo top And it's on sale!!!!
    0hgtc33xl2al.jpg
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Halo Tops are $4.99 each if you buy 4 or more at Tom Thumb right now. Not sure how that price compares elsewhere, but it's a good discount off the usual price there.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Enlightened coupon link.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options

Thanks!
  • hgycta
    Options
    Might be as close to Holi Doodle ice cream as we get this year o:
    zcyns5xlup19.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    tkd4c6zaorlz.jpg
    bbulhsy6ybfh.jpg

These just launched. I've heard pretty good reviews!
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    zcyns5xlup19.png

I freaking LOVE Perry's. I'll be on the lookout for this one...
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    gallery-1501783206-delish-halo-top-pancakes-waffles.jpg

Huge disappointment. One bite and all I could taste was a very strong artificial flavor. $5 straight to the trash. Never again.
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

Huge disappointment. One bite and all I could taste was a very strong artificial flavor. $5 straight to the trash. Never again.

I'm with you there. I took a few bites a week ago and the carton is sitting in my freezer soon to be trashed. I do love the peanut butter, mint, cookie dough and birthday cake flavors though.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    zcyns5xlup19.png

I freaking LOVE Perry's. I'll be on the lookout for this one...

If you try it leave a review.
  • kokonani
    kokonani Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Just tried Trader Joe's Pumpkin Carmel Corn with pumpkin seeds. Delish! Has a great pumpkin flavor.
  • Sp1tfire
    Options
    tkd4c6zaorlz.jpg
    bbulhsy6ybfh.jpg

These just launched. I've heard pretty good reviews!

Do you know if these are gonna launch in stores like GNC or walmart?
  • Sp1tfire
    Options
    busyPK wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »

I'm with you there. I took a few bites a week ago and the carton is sitting in my freezer soon to be trashed. I do love the peanut butter, mint, cookie dough and birthday cake flavors though.

Lol I wish you could throw them away in the mail straight to me!
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I've never seen the Perry's ice-cream brand. Any Chicagoans who can help with that?
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    qkpfzlai88sy.jpg

New branding; new products for No Cow! (aka D's Naturals)
  • pancakerunner
    edited September 2017
    Options
    ewyv6e1nd8yb.jpg
    qplw3xw61dol.jpg
    sakcoqkt6bbx.jpg
    f45dp3wtxp8j.jpg
    icqog7rdweer.jpg
  • hgycta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I had to travel a little out of my way for a doctor's appointment today which brought me to a Shoprite I don't normally shop at, so I checked for new Halo Top flavors.
    They finally had some (although their selection was very limited and I only found two of the new flavors).
    While they had the one I was most excited to try, unfortunately, one of the flavors they had (of course) was my least favorite, green tea mochi. I love mochi, I hate green tea. Reviews said it didn't taste like green tea so I said heck with it and threw it in my cart. The other was the pancakes & waffle, which I just noticed you all gave poor reviews on so I'll try it tomorrow but I'm pretty optimistic since I'm obsessed with pancakes.

Green tea mochi:
    Probably because my hatred for green tea is so strong I do notice the green tea flavor at first, but it's very subtle and my taste buds are confused and picking up more of what tastes like lime? The more I eat it, the more it definitely tastes like Dannon's light & fit artificial key lime greek yogurt and the less I taste the tea. The mochi is a fun addition.
    I didn't throw out the pint like I expected I would, but it's not something I would get again (OK, I would, but not nearly as often as the other flavors) since I'm not a huge lime person and the green tea flavor is in the back of my mind. Still, it was sweet enough to satisfy my sweet tooth and I'm impressed. Impressed and so indecisive about how I feel. Finishing a pint of what I thought I'd vomit over is a great start for these new flavors as far as I'm concerned! Just wish the exotic flavor they would have brought about was taro or purple ube/purple yam, but beggars can't be choosers. At least it wasn't chai.
    spodxyl25m56.jpg

8ztogbhygydx.jpg