New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    I LOVE honey buns.. but I have a feeling this cereal will be very disappointing. Still want to try it though, lol. 0cwu1cs3elrz.png
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I LOVE honey buns.. but I have a feeling this cereal will be very disappointing. Still want to try it though, lol. 0cwu1cs3elrz.png

I'd need each piece to be dripping in glaze. It basically looks like Honey Smacks.
  • pooglecutie
    pooglecutie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »

I'd need each piece to be dripping in glaze. It basically looks like Honey Smacks.

I agree 100%! The icing is the best part, and these are probably moderately sweetened at best... after the dippin dots cereal I’ve kind of learned to stop getting my hopes up for cereals advertising to be something more indulgent... although it still makes a pretty great snacking option! Dry cereal takes a while to eat and is pretty low in calories compared to a lot of other snack foods, plus it’s enriched with a bunch of vitamins so I can justify it more :p
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    i cant believe i missed the dough bar SALE :'(:'(:'(
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I bought some of these cookies at Grocery Outlet. Has anyone tried this brand before?

https://www.whey2be.com/

BakersTrash-white-Caddy-rev-6-18.png

snickerdoodle-Caddy-rev-6-18.png

Can't wait to try these!

SMC-website-jar-3-pack-203x203.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »

I agree 100%! The icing is the best part, and these are probably moderately sweetened at best... after the dippin dots cereal I’ve kind of learned to stop getting my hopes up for cereals advertising to be something more indulgent... although it still makes a pretty great snacking option! Dry cereal takes a while to eat and is pretty low in calories compared to a lot of other snack foods, plus it’s enriched with a bunch of vitamins so I can justify it more :p

My nephew loves the Post Nilla Banana Pudding cereal.

The Hostess Donettes cereal I have a feeling will taste like the Cap'n Crunch Sprinked Donut Crunch/Post's Golden Oreo cereal.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Omg are those lucky charms flavored nut butters?! Those cookies look good too never heard of that brand let us know how they are.
    I bought some of these cookies at Grocery Outlet. Has anyone tried this brand before?

Can't wait to try these!

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I got my organic bar sample smushed 😓 and opened so I threw out but the samples but might be still live in case any of you guys missed it.
    https://www.orgain.com/kidsbarsample.html?utm_source=facebook#m98bxq5hyrqe.jpeg
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Omg are those lucky charms flavored nut butters?! Those cookies look good too never heard of that brand let us know how they are.

Can't wait to try these!

I was not a fan of the whey 2 be cookies
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I got my organic bar sample smushed 😓 and opened so I threw out but the samples but might be still live in case any of you guys missed it.
    https://www.orgain.com/kidsbarsample.html?utm_source=facebook#m98bxq5hyrqe.jpeg

I tried it says all out.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

Can't wait to try these!

Yup!

www.youfreshnaturals.com has really stepped up their game recently. I remember trying one of their Muscle Butters a few years ago & it tasting like bland sadness. The Vanilla Fresharoos (take on Dunkaroos) is amazing & has a bunch of sprinkles. Tonight at 8 the website is supposed to post their Christmas nut butters.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    A random thought, but how fun would it be if we did secret santa...
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,816 Member
    Options

It would be awesome and all food products lol
  • neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    Options

That's a good random thought. I'm interested!
  • pooglecutie
    pooglecutie Posts: 22 Member
    Options

I’m 100% down for this, it would be so much fun!!!!

By the way, Starbucks came out with a Juniper latte.... I tried it today and personally thought it was awful! Tasted like a Christmas tree, yuck! However, I prefer more indulgent dessert-like lattes or just regular coffee. If, on the other hand, you usually like more floral flavors and teas I think you MIGHT like it... but don’t hold me to it. On the bright side, it sort of grows on you over time so I didn’t have to throw it away, but I won’t be ordering it again.
    u5te1mnool8u.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »

Omg that would be so fun! I would totally be down for that!
  • pancakerunner
    Options
    neldabg wrote: »

Omg that would be so fun! I would totally be down for that!

How can we coordinate this!
  • pancakerunner
    Options

I’m 100% down for this, it would be so much fun!!!!

By the way, Starbucks came out with a Juniper latte.... I tried it today and personally thought it was awful! Tasted like a Christmas tree, yuck! However, I prefer more indulgent dessert-like lattes or just regular coffee. If, on the other hand, you usually like more floral flavors and teas I think you MIGHT like it... but don’t hold me to it. On the bright side, it sort of grows on you over time so I didn’t have to throw it away, but I won’t be ordering it again.
    u5te1mnool8u.jpeg

the peppermint mocha tho >>>
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Starbucks Double shot w/20g protein is my newest obsession. Clocks in at 200 calories. Oh I add cinnamon too.