New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Still can't find any of the new Halo Top flavors. For those into Pumpkin Spice I spotted a ton of Pumpkin goodies at Big Lots. If anyone's looking for the Pumpkin Spice Kit Kats these will only be found at Kroger owned stores according to Junk Banter. I live in PA & feel Hershey should have at least released it in PA stores :p.

I made this for Pint War Wednesday

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I finally found those on sale and I had a coupon... it's the only flavor that really tempted me, but honestly... very disappointing. For the macros and calories, Chobani flips are much better. Glad I only spent $1 on it.

Noosa_CategoryProduct_Mates_CoconutAlmondChocolate.png

Giant had a few flavors, but not the Maple Ginger flavor I want to try.
  • Speziface
    Speziface Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    vjrw4bu3p4u7.jpg

These are pretty good. Kinda like a gingersnap or a snickerdoodle. :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    Speaking of being behind the times, I *finally* tried the new celebration cheesecake from the cheesecake factory. I didn't wanna like it. I wanted to take a couple bites and be done with it and let my coworker finish it off because (thank god) she'll eat anything. :) But I liked it. And I had to stop myself. It's the prettiness and the cream cheese frosting that did me in. :)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    5oetanz58d9k.jpg
    lpp14nxgwwhn.jpg
    zqd2jezalgrj.jpg
    esof0cnl9vfb.jpg

Wasn't thrilled with their Re Velvet flavor, but I'm a sucker for Lemon flavored things :D
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Still can't find any of the new Halo Top flavors. For those into Pumpkin Spice I spotted a ton of Pumpkin goodies at Big Lots. If anyone's looking for the Pumpkin Spice Kit Kats these will only be found at Kroger owned stores according to Junk Banter. I live in PA & feel Hershey should have at least released it in PA stores :p.

I made this for Pint War Wednesday

I don't think there's any Kroger type store in NJ :(

Shop Rite here had pretty much all the new flavors except the two I was interested in, lol. I'll wait for a sale for those...
  • y2jmann
    y2jmann Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sweet Earth makes some great vegan burritos that make a great quick lunch, under 300 calories and lots of protein. I like the Kyoto but they have several tasty ones. http://www.sweetearthfoods.com/our-products/
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    These are tasty!

Nature-Valley-Limited-Edition-Pumpkin-Spice-Crunchy-Granola-Bars.jpg?resize=598%2C510
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    chocolate graham crackers by Honey Maid- 130 cal. for 2 sheets- crunchy chocolate treat (first time having the chocolate ones) love them!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Got an email from the company that sells My Three Twins ice cream. Looks like we have another brand stepping up to the playing field with low calorie ice cream pints! I never actually had their regular ice cream though so I have no clue what to expect!
    r77bxxcnu18w.png

Also, I tried Lil Buff's new caramel apple protein cake mix and WOW. Best cake mix hands down it's salty and sweet just like those caramel apple lollipops you find around Halloween. I'm in love with their blueberry and caramel apple flavors and both are seasonal ugh!
  • josette06
    josette06 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    If anyone's looking for the Pumpkin Spice Kit Kats these will only be found at Kroger owned stores according to Junk Banter. I live in PA & feel Hershey should have at least released it in PA stores /

I wonder if they might be at Chocolate World....
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    If anyone's looking for the Pumpkin Spice Kit Kats these will only be found at Kroger owned stores according to Junk Banter. I live in PA & feel Hershey should have at least released it in PA stores /

i'm pretty sure these were spotted at Target by a number of people on my IG feed
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Got an email from the company that sells My Three Twins ice cream. Looks like we have another brand stepping up to the playing field with low calorie ice cream pints! I never actually had their regular ice cream though so I have no clue what to expect!
    r77bxxcnu18w.png

Also, I tried Lil Buff's new caramel apple protein cake mix and WOW. Best cake mix hands down it's salty and sweet just like those caramel apple lollipops you find around Halloween. I'm in love with their blueberry and caramel apple flavors and both are seasonal ugh!

LOL I love how once a trend gets popular every single brand follows and makes their own version. (Like protein cookies, etc) Wonder what will be next.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    josette06 wrote: »

i'm pretty sure these were spotted at Target by a number of people on my IG feed

I might have to check there in a few weeks.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    r77bxxcnu18w.png

LOL I love how once a trend gets popular every single brand follows and makes their own version. (Like protein cookies, etc) Wonder what will be next.

The Cinnamon & Lemon Cookie sound promising.

I didn't care for Breyers lower calorie pints whatsoever (didn't try the Mint or Chocolate flavors).

Did anyone ever find the Fiber One ice creams?
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    r77bxxcnu18w.png

The Cinnamon & Lemon Cookie sound promising.

I didn't care for Breyers lower calorie pints whatsoever (didn't try the Mint or Chocolate flavors).

Did anyone ever find the Fiber One ice creams?

Do try the chocolate. It reminded me of enlighten's hot cocoa minus the marshmallow swirl. I would say maybe even more chocolatey. Halo Tops chocolate fell flat for me but I find Beyer's a definite repeat.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    We just got these in at work this week:
    The-Good-Crisp-Company.jpg?1485363569

I haven't tried the BBQ or Sour Cream & Onion flavors (I HATE flavored chips!) but the Original ones are really good! They're just like Pringles, only they're gluten-free, don't have as many additives, and use a healthier frying oil.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Did anyone try this?

Nuts-N-More-High-Protein-Peanut-Spread-Birthday-Cake-767550469755.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Giant has The Pumpkin Pie Halo Top. $5.29 a pint (not paying that price when Walmart is $3.88).