New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    I'm a new convert to the Church of PB2

bought both varieties for the first time yesterday, instant addiction.
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I finally tried the pancakes and waffles halo top, and I LOVE it! It has a good mapley taste throughout with chunks of waffle/pancake. It's one of the lower calorie pints too (280) so thats a bonus!
  • jdlobb
    jdlobb Posts: 1,232 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    I have the peanutbutter cup Halo Top chillin' in my freezer right now. I'm reserving calories for it for later. I added the whole container to my diary, i'll weight it before and after and update once I'm done gorging myself.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    540 calories for all these and they're so delicious!!!! Highly recommend to anyone who likes a lot of flavor and a little spice, I found them at Safeway on sale for $3.99 but I remember seeing them at Walmart, too
    9klth1vhrjbi.jpg

Also noticed OhYeah changed their Facebook cover picture to this, although I could have sworn it was already a flavor? Did they just redo the packaging or am I missing something?
    wwxoaqiyky7k.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    540 calories for all these and they're so delicious!!!! Highly recommend to anyone who likes a lot of flavor and a little spice, I found them at Safeway on sale for $3.99 but I remember seeing them at Walmart, too
    9klth1vhrjbi.jpg

Also noticed OhYeah changed their Facebook cover picture to this, although I could have sworn it was already a flavor? Did they just redo the packaging or am I missing something?
    wwxoaqiyky7k.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen that flavor from them, but so unoriginal.
  • hgycta
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    9klth1vhrjbi.jpg

wwxoaqiyky7k.jpg

Nope, I went into my protein bar stash and it's definitely a flavor! I guess they probably changed the recipe since the new wrapper says 20g protein and the old says 21g protein? Weird they would decrease the protein content...
    8bipodvb22ql.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    9klth1vhrjbi.jpg

wwxoaqiyky7k.jpg

Nope, I went into my protein bar stash and it's definitely a flavor! I guess they probably changed the recipe since the new wrapper says 20g protein and the old says 21g protein? Weird they would decrease the protein content...
    8bipodvb22ql.jpg

They have one that's a regular cookie dough and one with a chocolate coating.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    9klth1vhrjbi.jpg

wwxoaqiyky7k.jpg

Omg these look so good how do you have enough calories for all this stuff !?!? LOL
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    9klth1vhrjbi.jpg

wwxoaqiyky7k.jpg

8bipodvb22ql.jpg

They're in the process of rebranding and launching new products. Their website is currently down as well.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    ANyone ever try lions choice products? I want to try their peanut butter..2rcrz6lkmzqj.png
    and ALL the cookie dough LOL

http://www.thelionspack.com/cookie-dough.html i1gbcg5fxq58.png

They even have nice pancake mixes like coffee cake which sounds good and muffin mix. Wonder how they compare to kodiak cakes.
  • hgycta
    Options
    9klth1vhrjbi.jpg

wwxoaqiyky7k.jpg

Omg these look so good how do you have enough calories for all this stuff !?!? LOL

Maintenance gives me a bit more calories to work with (1,600) which helps a lot! I also generally eat very small throughout the day to save for a larger afternoon meal, I know there's an ongoing debate about meal timing but for me I've always been hungrier at night than throughout the day and it's worked better :p
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    My shoprite had a few of the new HT flavors, by the way (I'm just not paying that much for it). Not sure why they only had 3 though...
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    For everyone looking around for the new Halo Tops, you might wanna just go on their store locator on the website and search for the flavour you want in your area. Vegas hasnt gotten any of the new ones yet so I dont even look around for them until I know they're around lol.
  • roxyish71
    roxyish71 Posts: 162 Member
    Options

Idk if it is just my Costco but the 4 packs of halo top birthday cake are marked down to $6.97.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    roxyish71 wrote: »
    Idk if it is just my Costco but the 4 packs of halo top birthday cake are marked down to $6.97.

Dude that price is ridiculously awesome!

1.74ish a container!
  • pancakerunner
    Options

1.74ish a container!

My target had their stock on clearance for $1.25 EACH lol
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

1.74ish a container!

No fair! Near expiration pints?
  • pancakerunner
    Options

1.74ish a container!

No fair! Near expiration pints?

No, surprisingly. I think they just want to move product!
  • Jams29
    Jams29 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Halotop icecream. I love it so much.