New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    I won a giveaway for these KNOW Better cookies (free of soy, gluten, dairy, and just about everything else while being "paleo friendly"). They're MASSIVE and one cookie has about 380-400 calories. I feel like they're way larger and more filling than Lenny & Larry's or Buff Bake cookies. I like them a lot, very soft, but they do taste a lot like coconut so this might put coconut-haters off. I just tried the chocolate chip flavor and like it more heated up in the microwave, but the other flavors are in the freezer in case it takes me a while to eat them. I calculated the fat, carbs, and protein and have no clue how they're not more calories than listed, but I probably won't order more so I'm not worrying too much. Very delicious and satisfying, but $10 for 4 cookies (while very comparable to other brand protein cookies) is more than I'd like to spend ever since I found out how much more I enjoy gorging myself on those Halo Top/Enlightened pints each night. If I had any of the allergies these cookies are made without I'd be all over these, but no one in my family is allergic to anything, other than my dad being lactose intolerant but that man will still dip these in milk if I give it to him. Overall I'd give them a 4/5 but only because, while good, they don't taste like a chocolate chip cookie to me (missing that whole brown sugar taste completely). It reminds me more of an oversized natural protein bar, and I'd eat these for breakfast rather than dessert. Still, I love the ingredients!
    mspm6wcvd8n0.jpg

9z5j9grzo21g.jpg
    Never heard of this brand I see they have muffins and cupcakes too!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    FYI check your ibotta for nice enlightened coupon ysv6hzyf2ac1.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

Confused bc Enlightened is on sale at my grocery for $3.99 so it's basically free??
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    hrxg6paafmxq.png
    x2jd6t3zm8qm.png
    llibd61i3med.png
    0y2trawqzc7y.png

Gt's Coconut Kefir and coconut yogurt. Was tempted to buy today!
    Where did you find those? I really want that yogurt! :o
  • Noreenmarie1234
    @pancakerunner yes basically free ! :)
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    my app gives me only$1.5. I wonder if it's region or individual based

• orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Never heard of ibotta. Just signed up. Happy to get the Enlightened rebate
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    hrxg6paafmxq.png
    x2jd6t3zm8qm.png
    llibd61i3med.png
    0y2trawqzc7y.png

Gt's Coconut Kefir and coconut yogurt. Was tempted to buy today!
    Where did you find those? I really want that yogurt! :o

They had these at my local co-op. SO expensive lol
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    I didn't take a picture because I ate it too fast but oh my goodness this is hands down the best frozen entree I've ever had! It doesn't look too impressive when you originally heat it up, but mother of all things pure is that the best cheese I've ever had. 5/5 this is something to put on clothes for and drive to the store to buy.
    v6dpbnvc4t6k.jpg

Where did you buy it?

I've bought this brand before at the Grocery Outlet (sure it was near expiration or flavors that were getting discontinued).
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    I didn't take a picture because I ate it too fast but oh my goodness this is hands down the best frozen entree I've ever had! It doesn't look too impressive when you originally heat it up, but mother of all things pure is that the best cheese I've ever had. 5/5 this is something to put on clothes for and drive to the store to buy.
    v6dpbnvc4t6k.jpg

Where did you buy it?

I've bought this brand before at the Grocery Outlet (sure it was near expiration or flavors that were getting discontinued).

I noticed it before at Shoprite and Walmart, but this specific flavor I got at Safeway, they had it on sale 2 for $7 (plus I later checked Ibotta and they had a $1 rebate for each one you purchase up to three uses)! Not sure how long those sales will last but if you live near Safeway definitely check it out! They have a green looking enchilada also with Oaxaca cheese so I'm definitely going to try that one next! I just wish Safeway was closer haha
  • hgycta
    If you're signed up for their emails you should've gotten a $2 off Tuesdays coupon for Einstein Bros. I tried the sweet potato bagel with sweet potato Marshmallow shmear and it's very good from what I can tell. I asked for it lightly toasted since I like the inside of the bagel to be chewy, but it was burnt so that made it a little hard to judge the flavor but I can definitely tell it's sweet potato not pumpkin (something I feared since both can be subtle flavors). The sweet potato flavor comes from the bagel while the cream cheese doesn't taste like much other than a whipped marshmallow. Nicely balanced together and something I would get again, but not a shmear flavor to buy separately in a tub (unless you still have those s'mores Thomas English muffins lying around). The more you eat it the more the flavor seems to become less noticeable. 3/5.
    3tuaqo5k4lb5.jpg
  • Scubagirl713
    Scubagirl713 Posts: 10 Member
    jdlobb wrote: »
    This *kitten* is amazing. Had my first one today, hooked. Need to investigate other flavors.

epic-bar-chicken-sriracha.jpg

Someone gave me a sampler package of one each of all their bars for Christmas, every single one was amazing.
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    The venison bar is 80 calories, 3g fat, 12g protein but I don't think I want to eat deer. Personal psych barrier.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    If you're signed up for their emails you should've gotten a $2 off Tuesdays coupon for Einstein Bros. I tried the sweet potato bagel with sweet potato Marshmallow shmear and it's very good from what I can tell. I asked for it lightly toasted since I like the inside of the bagel to be chewy, but it was burnt so that made it a little hard to judge the flavor but I can definitely tell it's sweet potato not pumpkin (something I feared since both can be subtle flavors). The sweet potato flavor comes from the bagel while the cream cheese doesn't taste like much other than a whipped marshmallow. Nicely balanced together and something I would get again, but not a shmear flavor to buy separately in a tub (unless you still have those s'mores Thomas English muffins lying around). The more you eat it the more the flavor seems to become less noticeable. 3/5.
    3tuaqo5k4lb5.jpg

I wish I had einsteins around me!!
  • hgycta
    La Colombe Draft Latte is offering a free coupon right now: https://www.lacolombe.com/pages/current-offerings?utm_source=affiliate&utm_medium=Skimlinks.com&utm_campaign=1&ranMID=41874&ranEAID=TnL5HPStwNw&ranSiteID=TnL5HPStwNw-utGKANoqnlATEDPZKSH81A#
    They also are offering 50% off their cans on Target Cartwheel.
    Just figured I'd let you all know in case anyone wanted to try them. Personally, I found the taste and texture really weird and off-putting. I normally love canned coffees (especially nitro brew), but I wouldn't get this again. Still, I know others here have loved things I hated so no harm in trying if it's free!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    I need a blended Dutch Bros pumpkin pie breve. I can hear it calling me.

4y88cm4b1heg.jpg
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Apple pie oreos are so good, y'all!

Also, rainbow pint of halo top is so weird, I did not like any flavors in it. Mochi pint tastes so weird but so good! I really love little mochi things in the icecream. I'm pretty sure I tried another new flavor but I can't remember now. So far, out of the new flavors my favorite is caramel macchiato.