New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Just tried the fibre one carrot cake bar..... Your not missing anything, it's awful
    Just a weird sickly taste

Thanks for this review!! I was so bummed it wasn't available here, but now I am not as sad, lol.
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Just tried the fibre one carrot cake bar..... Your not missing anything, it's awful
    Just a weird sickly taste

Thanks for this review!! I was so bummed it wasn't available here, but now I am not as sad, lol.
    I'm still living in hope that we get the cheesecake bars you have

We finally got candy bar halo top.
    Tastes just like snickers..... I hate peanuts 😂

• kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    You guys are so lucky you can find some pretty cool foods in US walmart. The only thing I can find in Canada are huge linesups and extremely rude ppl.

Rude associates or customers?

I think it depends on the store.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    josette06 wrote: »
    This looks disgusting, but the absurdness caught my eye, haha! g7z7egikbgql.png

Ugh that looks like dog food & almost reminds me of when Rachel on Friends made a dessert & it had sweet & savory things mixed together.

944d0d09a546263c317e39e186e6dac4.jpg

tumblr_lr9g83r6nk1r28ck7o3_250.gif

f6cd74edbbfe94b88d1b1ec1b16164fe.gif

I thought of that episode, too.

https://metro.co.uk/2015/04/10/someone-has-made-the-rachel-green-trifle-from-friends-and-its-all-kinds-of-awesome-5141660/

Yuck!
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    You guys are so lucky you can find some pretty cool foods in US walmart. The only thing I can find in Canada are huge linesups and extremely rude ppl.

Rude associates or customers?

...Yes?
  • erjones11
    erjones11 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    It does not appear to be something you can actually purchase as in it is not a real product. I would buy if I could though I would not eat it.

This looks disgusting, but the absurdness caught my eye, haha! g7z7egikbgql.png

• skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I just saw this video on my YouTube feed and thought it'd make an excellent holiday cookie recipe, and can also be made pretty low calorie. Substitute Truvia brown sugar and regular Truvia for the sugars; and use Can't Believe It's Not Butter Light for the butter. Or feel free to leave as is ;)

Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies:

https://youtu.be/XoW2EFCHVSM
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Does anyone happen to have a vitamin shoppe referral code they would like to share? :) Thanks!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
    Options
    AJB1014 wrote: »
    Does anyone happen to have a vitamin shoppe referral code they would like to share? :) Thanks!

I messaged you mine! WOw, I didn't know you could get 10 off 35 if you use a referral or someone uses yours until you asked.
  • AJB1014
    AJB1014 Posts: 1,380 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

I messaged you mine! WOw, I didn't know you could get 10 off 35 if you use a referral or someone uses yours until you asked.

Thank you!!! But - I'm not seeing anything in my messages - although it could be operator error on my part!

Also @Mexicangreensalsa WHAT A DEAL!!!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited November 2018
    Options

Thank you!!! But - I'm not seeing anything in my messages - although it could be operator error on my part!

Also @Mexicangreensalsa WHAT A DEAL!!!

Sent to both. Yes I see it in my sent folder check your inbox on MyFitnessPal. Or use code 29UXWLC2 for 10 off 35 that’s the referral code 😊
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Also freebie printable coupon never tried thes bars, has anyone else ? https://perfectbar.com/perfect-kids/#free-box mgxdmvv24vdg.jpeg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone reviewed these yet or not, but I tried three of Walmart’s great value brand cream cheese spreads.
    My favorite to least favorite so far:
    1.) Vanilla almond honey 10/10 - I would use this as a substitute for cream cheese icing on red velvet pancakes, it’s that good. I wasn’t expecting to like this one the most, but I love it.
    2.) chocolate hazelnut 9/10 - it’s not Nutella, and it’s more subtle, but it’s still really good and a bit tangy (and less calories than Nutella)!
    3.) cookie butter 2/10 - I didn’t take a picture but I wasn’t that crazy about it. Very underwhelming flavor; I would have never guessed it’s supposed to be a “cookie butter” flavor. Nothing beats the real deal!
    ke8ks3zy8a0p.jpeg
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Also freebie printable coupon never tried thes bars, has anyone else ? https://perfectbar.com/perfect-kids/#free-box mgxdmvv24vdg.jpeg

I've tried the regular Perfect Bars (not the Perfect Kids bar version) and really enjoy them. They're my preferred protein bar, though they are a bit on the higher side for calories, so I don't eat them that often. Basically, they're like eating nut butter but in a slightly thicker/more crumbly form. The kids bars look like they are a smaller version of the regular bars but also with oats added, and they look pretty calorie friendly! They're not available near me though, sadly.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Not a new product so to speak but I found an awesome (EASY) recipe for angel food cake pancakes! I used a box of Betty Crocker cake mix which only needed water, no egg white added, and then followed the recipe on https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/breakfast/other-breakfast/angel-food-pancakes.html
    It yields about 6 cups in “batter,” and if you use a 1/4 cup to portion it, it comes to about 70 calories a serving! Also: if you microwave it, you have cake!!
    j1xuivn3rex4.jpeg
    wr6zty97sm3g.jpeg

Looks yummy!
  • hgycta
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Not a new product so to speak but I found an awesome (EASY) recipe for angel food cake pancakes! I used a box of Betty Crocker cake mix which only needed water, no egg white added, and then followed the recipe on https://www.justapinch.com/recipes/breakfast/other-breakfast/angel-food-pancakes.html
    It yields about 6 cups in “batter,” and if you use a 1/4 cup to portion it, it comes to about 70 calories a serving! Also: if you microwave it, you have cake!!
    j1xuivn3rex4.jpeg
    wr6zty97sm3g.jpeg

Looks yummy!

It was AMAZING. Speaking of angel food, I probably got in the mood for it because I had some of this earlier! Found it in the Walmart bakery for only 50 cents; it has 260 calories and tastes like an angel food cake base with a super moist, gooey, sweet top! Definitely getting again!!
    mworpgwpku2t.png
    i3a0i5xq7td2.jpeg
  • hgycta
    Options
    Got an email from The Dough Bar about this... it sounds really good!!! I probably won’t be able to order any since I’m still in Florida but if anyone here tries it I’d love to know if it’s worth it!
    o7925gm7bld6.jpeg
    i4zbzpid4pdd.jpeg